IGNORED

Understanding Hebrew Roots means...

Guest shiloh357

The northern Kingdom was destined to be called "sons of god", Christinized Israelites....

Do you believe in the British Israelite view, that the Anglo-Saxons are the northern kingdom of Israel in Europe?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Lol...your impossible, I like you...but your are impossible

Hosea was a prophet to the Northern Kingdom

But lets extract Hosea 1:10 

Yet the number of the sons of Israel Will be like the sand of the sea, Which cannot be measured or numbered; And in the place Where it is said to them, "You are not My people," It will be said to them, "You are the sons of the living God."

This can only apply to the Northern Kingdom because they where the only ones where God said "you are not my people"...God never said that to the House of Judah 

Now if we look at Romans 9:24-26, we see Paul using Hosea 1;10...inorder to understand the prophecies or fullfilled prophecies we need to look at the prophecy behind it or lead to the fullfillment of the prophecy.

Hosea 1:10 is only referring to the Northern Kingdom in this context... as explained and I will repeat it again only the northern kingdom was divorced from God. God only said to the northern kingdom you are not my people. Judah simply does not fit into the context of what Hosea is saying in 1:10 let alone to non-israelite genitles

So Paul in Romans 9:24-26 can not be speaking to non - israelites or "gentiles" in your view as the prophecy doesnt apply to NON-Israelites or "gentiles" it can only apply to greek speaking exiled Israelites as it is the only time Hosea is ever repeated, why else would Paul mention it, unless it was addressed to a specific bunch of people who happen to be greek speaking israelites which have been wrongly translated as "gentiles" to add to your confusion.

The northern Kingdom was destined to be called "sons of god", Christinized Israelites....

Once again, you are making unbiblical claims.

Hosea 1:1 The word of the Lord that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.

Hosea 1:7  But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the Lord their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

Hosea1:10  Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea,

Nothing could be clearer that in this prophesy, Hosea is speaking to both houses, and in verse 10, is speaking to all children of Israel.  That is a standard term for all 12 tribes. Children of Israel/sons of Israel. It does not change throughout scripture.

Guest shiloh357

Once again, you are making unbiblical claims.

Hosea 1:1 The word of the Lord that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.

Hosea 1:7  But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the Lord their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

Hosea1:10  Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea,

Nothing could be clearer that in this prophesy, Hosea is speaking to both houses, and in verse 10, is speaking to all children of Israel.  That is a standard term for all 12 tribes. Children of Israel/sons of Israel. It does not change throughout scripture.

Are you denying Hosea was mainly...."MAINLY" a prophet to the northern Kingdom?

Please point out anywhere in the bible where God refers to the house of Judah "not my people"...please, becuase the only house this was referred to was the house of Israel, why are you denying this?

secondly your escaping from the word "gentile" and its context with Roman 9:24 -25 in relation to Hosea's 1:10 prophecy...I would like your input on this please, if anything for my own benefit.

You obviously have no skill whatsoever in Hebrew or Greek and no idea how to handle biblical languages.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

I am locking this thread for review