WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

The Prince of Darkness won't see the light of day in Oklahoma, if lawmakers have their way.

View the full article

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The Leftists, Atheists and Satanists won't let it lie. Whatever the State says, they'll cry discrimination.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

This is the price you pay for living free society. As much as I disagree with their beliefs, I think they have the constitution on their side.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

As horrific as that is I wouldnt worry to much they wont allow that thing to be placed there and honestly those satanic ppl are wasting their time and money. stinks for them huh?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

It is such a childish sculpture, no pun intended. What meditation/contemplation will it provoke? The 10 Commandments is a moral code a person can align their life to. What will someone think when they see a goatman on a throne with his arms around 2 children? It won't even get the attention of atheists because they will see it as an image of another nonexistent deity. Our public lands shouldn't be used as a battleground for cultural/moral supremacy or scholarly debate, endless meaningless debate is part of the reason why people are so miserable nowadays, you can't escape it. We went from a nation of many with a single idea we all believed in, freedom from tyranny, to a nation of many with so many ideas no one can agree on them. The American citizen is getting the runaround. As long as we are kept busy with putting out all of these little wildfires, and fighting meaningless battles, we will be too distracted and preoccupied to challenge the progressives who continue to shore up authority and power of us, and usurp the US Constitution.

The Leftists, Atheists and Satanists won't let it lie. Whatever the State says, they'll cry discrimination.

~

So Discrimination Against Satan Is Now Somehow A Bad Thing?

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

This is the price you pay for living free society. As much as I disagree with their beliefs, I think they have the constitution on their side.

Something to consider about your comment. If we do live in a free society, why is it that every reference to God, be it the 10 Commandments, a picture of Jesus of a cross, bibles in school, prayer in public meetings being forced to cease, removed or taken down? I believe it is not a free society, but one guided by sin and rebellion against God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

onelight, we do have the ten commandments displayed at the capitol.   That is what brought this on.....   no one here that I am aware of wants this statue here.

It will be interesting to see how it's handled....   I would imagine it won't last long if it is put up...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

What can you do?  If people in the community destroy, deface, or remove it, you will only legitimize their prejudices against you.  Most people will see it for what it is, a $20000.00 monstrosity that proves nothing, means nothing, and teaches nothing.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Something to consider about your comment. If we do live in a free society, why is it that every reference to God, be it the 10 Commandments, a picture of Jesus of a cross, bibles in school, prayer in public meetings being forced to cease, removed or taken down? I believe it is not a free society, but one guided by sin and rebellion against God.

That is a bit of an over exaggeration, just yesterday the Supreme Court upheld the right to open a meeting in prayer.   Many of the actions stopping people from doing things are over reactions from those in charge and are not following the law.  The rest have been a battle that is for sure, but that is sort of what a free society is all about, everyone get to try and puch their agenda, not just the majority.   I would agree about our society being one guided by sin and rebellion against God, but then I would say that has been true of every society down through the history of the earth, to include Moses and the tribes.