• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1934

Personally I believe that Jesus has told me who the Anti-Christ is, and he is living here today.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Shouldn't confuse the title "son of perdition" in 2 Thess.2 with Judas, since Apostle Paul was not inferring that Judas would come back from the dead. The son of perdition is another one of Satan's titles also, its link to Judas given in John 6:70-71 with Christ saying Judas "is a devil."

Also, the subject of the "deadly wound" of Rev.13 is about a wound to one of the first beast's seven heads being healed, and that first beast of Rev.13:1 is about a kingdom beast as proven by the Rev.13:11-12.

Why is Judas referred to "is a devil" and not "demon possessed"?

No doubt because our Lord Jesus was handing us a Message by saying Judas "is a devil" in John 6.

In 2 Thess.2, Apostle Paul gave that prophecy about events to occur in the future, and they'll still future to us, because it also involves the event of Christ's second coming and gathering of His saints. So the erroneous idea some picked up on that Judas is going to come back from the dead is really a joke being played upon brethren who aren't paying enough attention to the Scriptures.

In Rev.9 the devil is also called Apollyon, from the Greek, which is tied to the Greek word for 'perdition'. It's one of Satan's titles because he has already been judged and sentenced to perdition in the "lake of fire". That's what the root word for Greek Apollyon points to in its purest sense, to perish fully. Yet we also know that Judas has not been judged and sentenced to perish yet, for that doesn't occur until the Great White Throne Judgment after Christ's future thousand years reign. That's another way how we can know Paul was pointing to the devil himself in the 2 Thess.2:3-4 Scripture.

Personally I believe that Jesus has told me who the Anti-Christ is, and he is living here today.

Might want to check the spirit you're listening to, because the Scriptures point directly to Satan himself as the coming Antichrist. And by that I mean Satan here on earth in person, and not by some demon possession idea.

In Rev.12:7 forward our Lord Jesus showed us about Satan being cast out of Heaven down to the this earth in the last days, with his angels. The abode of hell, haides, or whatever one wants to call it, is in the Heavenly. When the war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels occurs, the devil's place in the Heavenly will be no more. That leaves only one other place he can go to, i.e., this earthly dimension we live in.

The many antichrists that are here on earth which work for Lucifer are continually trying to hide this specific matter, and want us to instead think the Antichrist is about some flesh man being possessed in order to fulfill the role of the coming Antichrist/false messiah. They don't want you to think it could be the Devil himself. Yet the Devil is who the Scriptures are directly pointing to. It's simply a matter of whether people are going to believe the Scriptures as they are actually written or not, or instead heed pop tradition.

The masonic order wants the temple built and so does the Rothschild dynasty just to name a couple of others.   

Other One, why do they want it rebuilt? Well,,,what Reason would they claim that they want it rebuilt?

We should easily know why if we stay in God's Word, because He already told us.

The orthodox unbelieving Jews who reject Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ still believe they are held to the Old Covenant and law of Moses. Per that Old Covenant it requires a temple with animal sacrifices, Levitical priesthood, etc. And that has always been part of their plans for returning back to their homeland since The LORD laid old Israel a waste in 70 A.D.

The root of Masonry is Jewish. This is why Masonry has many Solomon's temple traditions within it. This is how Masonry has been used to influence peoples in every nation towards this end time goal of creating the nation state of Israel again in the holy land, and the eventual building of another temple for the orthodox Jews to worship in. The twist is that the majority of Masons (and deceived Jews) are being used as fodder by the upper membership who have the goal of introducing Lucifer worship to the whole world once the temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem (recall the letter by Albert Pike).

God's Word is the Great Equalizer on these events, simply because He already told us this is what His enemies plan to do in the last days, and He is allowing it to occur as a pruning of the Tree, i.e., to see who we will follow. Satan, the Devil, that old serpent, Lucifer, son of perdition, the little 'rock', (he has many titles), sinned in the beginning (prior to this world and prior to Adam and Eve), and that sin was his wanting to be God and worshiped as God (Isaiah 14). That exactly is what God is going to allow the world to do in the last days, fall away to worship the Devil himself who will be coming not as his old self, but in place of Christ, actually trying to make the world believe he is God.

The many antichrists also have a twisted teaching about Lucifer (light bearer) that makes him into the only God, and they believe it. Thus our Heavenly Father and His Son has His elect servants on this earth that 'know' Him, and Satan also has his elect on this earth that 'know' him. For the last days the spiritual battle between these two groups is going to play out, for Christ's elect will not be deceived by Lucifer coming to play Christ.

Your understanding of Revelations will only be proven to be correct if it happens the why you believe.

Personally I could care less if you accept what I shared.  

I share what Jesus tells me to share, and it does not matter to me if people believe me or not.  No one should ever believe anyone who tells them anything about God.  He or she should ask Jesus what is the truth.

A Christian is a follower of Jesus, and not some other person. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Thank you Salty, but I think you misunderstood my questioning. I wanted to know what the 'politically correct' reasoning/excuse, or the smokescreen that the enemy would claim Why they want it rebuilt.

Thank you Salty, but I think you misunderstood my questioning. I wanted to know what the 'politically correct' reasoning/excuse, or the smokescreen that the enemy would claim Why they want it rebuilt.

The politically correct reason is because of Jewish history; quite a few clerics of Islam recognize the Jew's heritage in Jerusalem and with a temple. So likewise with Palestinian's claims regarding Jerusalem, the Jews make the same kind of claims based on their history and heritage.

But that's not going to hide the fact that the orthodox Jews still think they need a temple to worship in, and that Bible prophecy points to that happening in the last days.

In Rev.12:7 forward our Lord Jesus showed us about Satan being cast out of Heaven down to the this earth in the last days, with his angels. The abode of hell, haides, or whatever one wants to call it, is in the Heavenly. When the war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels occurs, the devil's place in the Heavenly will be no more. That leaves only one other place he can go to, i.e., this earthly dimension we live in.

The many antichrists that are here on earth which work for Lucifer are continually trying to hide this specific matter, and want us to instead think the Antichrist is about some flesh man being possessed in order to fulfill the role of the coming Antichrist/false messiah. They don't want you to think it could be the Devil himself. Yet the Devil is who the Scriptures are directly pointing to. It's simply a matter of whether people are going to believe the Scriptures as they are actually written or not, or instead heed pop tradition.

HI Salty

Interesting....

What we need to do then is use process of elimination for the Antichrist..I'm not dogmatic on the subject so we can dive deep into this.

Is the Antichrist - Judas resurrected? Islamic? European? Satan Himself in the flesh here on earth?

So lets look at Judas as the candidate and Satan himself in the flesh as a candidate

What we know is this, Satan shadows God the Father, The Antichrist shadows Jesus (the Son of God) and the False Prophet shadows God the Holy Spirit. (Revelation 16:13-14)

So lets look at the evidence of Judas ( Please bare in mind i'm not claiming Judas is the antichrist, I'm simply conducting a test on it and we need to look at all evidence)

Judas vs Jesus

1. Both Jesus and Judas were born Jewish in the area of Bethlehem.
2. Both undertook parallel ministries for a period of 3½ years and both died on the same day in the same way – their respective ministries having been completed. 
3. Both Jesus and Judas Iscariot completed their respective ministries on the very same day. Judas work was completed early on that Good Friday morning, the moment he betrayed Jesus to the Jewish religious authorities (Luke 22; 47-48) Jesus, later that same day, uttered the immortal words “it is finished” (John 19; 30)
4. Jesus whilst on earth was totally reliant on the power of the Holy Spirit (John 4:1) as indeed are all believers. Antichrist was and will be dependant on the power of Satan (Revelation 13:2).
5. They both died on the very same day – Jesus on the cross and Judas by suicide.
6. They both died hanging on a tree. (Matthew 27; 5) (Matthew 27; 35)
7. They both died outside the city walls of Jerusalem

Judas vs Antichrist
1. Jesus when referring to his disciples calls Judas –a devil. 

Jesus is quite specific that Judas is a demon as distinct from a human being. The word used by Jesus is the Greek word “diablos”. This word appears 35 times in the New Testament and on each occasion except this one, it describes Satan. It is never used to describe a human being. 

Jesus, at all times, knew the true identity of Judas (John 6; 64) and he knew that Judas was no ordinary demon. Jesus would have used the Greek word “Diamon” to describe a demon of lower rank. 

Furthermore, if Jesus thought that Judas was human but was “possessed” by Satan he would doubtless have used the Greek word “daimonizomai”. But he didn’t.

2. Both Judas Iscariot and the Antichrist are characterised by their respective acts of “Betrayal”.

3. In Paul's second  letter to the Church at Thessalonica the apostle Paul refers to the Antichrist as “The son of perdition” (2 Thessalonians 2; 3) 

4. Jesus in his prayer recorded in John 17 refers to Judas Iscariot as “The son of perdition” (John 17; 12) Jesus could have referred to him as “A” son of perdition – but he didn’t. He called him “The” Son of Perdition. 

Additional information "Son Of Simon" a clue?

Judas was also known as Judas the "son of Simon". There are several Simon's in the bible all are good except for one and he was known as Simon the Sorcerer Acts 8:9

1. Simon the Sorcerer thought he was "like God"
2. Interestingly also had a deep connection to money...the same connection found with Judas

Do we see some sort of template here?

Judas known as "The Son of Perdition" - in other words "the Son of Satan"
Simon the sorcerer - Could he be Satan himself? "like God'? 

Speculation

Judas when committed suicide "went to his own place" he was not assigned to Paradise or Hades. The speculation would then be was Judas a demon and sent to the "abyss" where most demons presently are incarcerated and where the "beast returns to earth comes from Revelation 17 v 8?

Conclusion
Judas does appear to be a strong candidate or at the very least a Template model of THE Antichrist or a fore shadow of THE Antichrist to come, I simply don't know.

Satan himself inflesh as the Antichrist

I would need understanding from your side Salty on a few things on your interpretation of the above verse

If Satan is cast down from earth during the period of the tribulation, are you referring to Satan being cast down and the then causes the the 7 year tribulation? or cast down to start the Great tribulation i.e time, and times, and half a time in regards to Rev 12:14?

That's a lot to consider, some of it irrelevant.

I don't see Judas Iscariot as the antithesis of Christ, but only as one of the "many antichrists" which Apostle John warned of (like your "a antichrist" idea).

Our Lord Jesus calling Judas a devil simply reveals who Judas followed. It makes him a servant of the Antichrist, not the Antichrist himself. Oh, the name Iscariot means 'man from Kerioth'. That points to where Judas was actually from.

Judas was a man, not a demon. The difference between Judas as "an antichrist" vs. Satan as 'the' Antichrist is one is influenced by the Devil, and the other is... the Devil. That should be obvious. Judas has not yet been judged and sentenced to perish yet, but the Devil has, so there's another distinction.

When the war of Rev.12:7 forward happens, that is when Satan and his angels are cast down to this earth. The parallel is in Dan.12:1 when Michael makes a 'stand'. Per Ezek.28 God made Satan the full pattern, which is put for the idea after God's likeness. The angels also have the image of 'man' which comes from our Heavenly Father. In God's Word we have been shown angels appearing to flesh men on earth with the image of man, so this kind of appearing shouldn't be some big hurdle to understand.

Now whether Satan will come at the start of Daniel's "one week" to make the "league" of Dan.11, we don't know that yet. We'll have to wait to find that out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Care to share? 

No, Jesus told me not to share.  Only know that he/antichrist/Satan is controlling the world.  All I can tell you is to do everything possible to keep your eyes on Jesus.  Listen to him and only believe what he tells you.

Look at what is happening in the World, and you will see that people are suffering all so much. 

I have been told by God to not feel sorry for the people who are suffering, Because he is making all that happen.