• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings paradox

2 Timothy 3:5King James Version (KJV)

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

I am guessing you are referring to Paul ?Anyway,I am not to sure if Paul is saying the antiChrist will have Christian origin........the Greek word"eusebeia"is translated as piety in a Gospel scheme of things but it will only appear that way........a resemblance of(the form of),really even jw preach a false gospel .....oh gee,so many preach a false gospel                   maybe we are actually saying the same thing?                                      Love,Kwik

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

A deceiver is out to get the undeceived, to remove them from the true Shepherd, and so they come in with sheep's clothing.

A false apostle is one that mingles with the true, or pretends to tell the truth all the while mixing in error.

So from John alone we can say that the teachings of the AC are like that of Cain, I John 3:12. who presented an offering that looked pleasing - fruits of the field etc, but avoided the horrible reality of sin and its consequences, as well as the Redeemer.

The definition of the works of the AC is to disobey God, but this does not mean that it is without attractive religious qualities.

What are these deceptive things? What is meant by not acknowledging Christ in the flesh?

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  06/03/1987

I  DO  BELIEVE  THAT THE  ANTI-Christ   probably  exists.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I  DO  BELIEVE  THAT THE  ANTI-Christ   probably  exists.

Yeah, and his many names are Satan, the Devil, that old serpent, the acusser, the son of perdition, that Wicked, prince of the power of the air, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  9

Where in the Holy Bible does it say that some spirit devil man is to be born into human flesh? All of the responses given here use scriptures from parabolic writings like the Book of Revelation, which is clearly written in parables, but used as if they are to be fulfilled literally. So please, make this as easy as possible and just give me one... one verse that is a clear prophecy for a spirit devil man to be born in human flesh. Thank you!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Where in the Holy Bible does it say that some spirit devil man is to be born into human flesh? All of the responses given here use scriptures from parabolic writings like the Book of Revelation, which is clearly written in parables, but used as if they are to be fulfilled literally. So please, make this as easy as possible and just give me one... one verse that is a clear prophecy for a spirit devil man to be born in human flesh. Thank you!

Genesis chapter six is a mention of it.

If you care to learn the how's about it google Carolyn Hamlett and email her......   she would be happy to inform you.

• Content Count:  9

The reason no one can provide a verse is because there is not one verse in the Holy Bible that directly says that a spirit devil man shall be born into human flesh; if there was then "other one" could have pointed me to it.

And what this means is that the Antichrist Translation is pure conjecture, based upon people's assumed interpretation of very unclear verses. And to give the few verses that are used more support and strength they cut them out of Biblical context and paste them together, and then people are taught that the all of the verses that speak of some sinful man near the end of the world are referring to a spirit devil man in the State of Israel.

The fact is, the Antichrist Translation is a teaching that separates verses from many unclear writings about the end times (parables), and then they are all pasted together to form a translation. But this is not good. It would be better to wait for those End Time parables to be unveiled all together. Is it really good Biblical practice to cut and paste verses from writings that are little understood? I think not.

So what I am saying is that the Antichrist teaching is all guesswork, based upon verses that have been cut and pasted together--parables that had not been unveiled. The parables are pasted together into a scenario, and that scenario has a spirit devil man appearing out of thin air to fulfill that scenario. It is all manmade guesswork!

Source: endtimesalert.com

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

The reason no one can provide a verse is because there is not one verse in the Holy Bible that directly says that a spirit devil man shall be born into human flesh; if there was then "other one" could have pointed me to it.

And what this means is that the Antichrist Translation is pure conjecture, based upon people's assumed interpretation of very unclear verses. And to give the few verses that are used more support and strength they cut them out of Biblical context and paste them together, and then people are taught that the all of the verses that speak of some sinful man near the end of the world are referring to a spirit devil man in the State of Israel.

The fact is, the Antichrist Translation is a teaching that separates verses from many unclear writings about the end times (parables), and then they are all pasted together to form a translation. But this is not good. It would be better to wait for those End Time parables to be unveiled all together. Is it really good Biblical practice to cut and paste verses from writings that are little understood? I think not.

So what I am saying is that the Antichrist teaching is all guesswork, based upon verses that have been cut and pasted together--parables that had not been unveiled. The parables are pasted together into a scenario, and that scenario has a spirit devil man appearing out of thin air to fulfill that scenario. It is all manmade guesswork!

Why don't you expound upon what you're talking about because at this point, I really don't have a clue.  Some scripture references would be nice as well.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

The word "antichrist" is simply two Greek words in the NT manuscripts, 'anti' and 'Christos'. But in Greek 'anti' can also mean 'in place of'. And in comparison with Matt.24:23-26 the more accurate meaning of "antichrist" is the 'in place of Christ'.

Matt.24:23-26 and 2 Thess.2:4 give us a definite meaning about a coming pseudo-Christ that will exalt himself as The Messiah, and sit in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. Per Paul that false one is to exalt himself even over anything that is called... God (thus taking care of all names and titles of all religion's idea of God). And he will exalt himself over anything that is worshipped (taking care of the idea of 'worship', period).

When Apostle John warned about "antichrist", those he was speaking to he said they had arleady heard that antichrist will come, but not only that, but there already were "many antichrists" at work. Thus John made a distinction between the "antichrist" (singular), and his followers the "many antichrists".

Now I can understand how one not very well studied in God's Word would be confused about John's "antichrist" in relation to Christ's warning about the coming pseudo-Christ of Matt.24:23-26, but ignorance of that coming false one and all the related Scriptures that directly point to that matter is no excuse.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

you can ask Carolyn for her family was involved in making it happen in our generation, and it is happening as we read and write this thread.  Very little of what happened before the flood was recorded in the Bible we have today......  but there are other writings that our early church fathers either thought should be in the Bible or at least  quoted in thier writings that should let one know that they gave credence to what they were saying.