• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I need not remind you that the most important thing for a Christian to have is love in their hearts but we sometimes need to be reminded.

The most importantant thing for a christian to desire is love for God is love.

If anyone seeks wisdom,if anyone seeks patience or if anyone desires more faith if you seek love first all of these will follow.

Think of any quality a christian should have any Christ like thing you could have if You first obtain Love you will also gain everything else

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1)We are to love one another John13:34-35A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Mark 12:29-31 Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’[a] This is the first commandment.[b] 31 And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no other commandment greater than these.”

2)We are to follow Him and deny our own desires Matthew 16:24  Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

3)We are to care for the poor and needy Matthew 25:35-40 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

4)We are warned not to fall into sinful behavior 1 Thessalonians 5:6-8 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation.

5)We are to abide in Christ and act like Him.If we do this we bring glory to His name John15:4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

6)We must seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit to apply the word to our lives.Living for God means giving up ourselves and desiring God's will above all else 1 Corinthians 2:10-11 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

7) If the Bible is truly God's word ,then we should cherish it,study it,obey it, and fully trust it Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Amen!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. But the first thing I underlined in my first Bible was 1 Cor. 13. I needed His love above all things. And this is where God brought me back to after I backslid. Even today God's love remains a mystery. The more I learn of it the less I understand... how can this thing be? Perhaps the Kingdom of God is in fact the Kingdom of His Love.