• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

My annie is missing somewhere in house. Charlie thinks she is having kittens. Do they hide in house. What if she needs me. I can't find her anywhere.  :(  I'm worried.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,867
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

It's very unlikely she'll need you...   They like to get into remote dark places to have kittens.....    try under the beds and expecially in the back of the closet...

What happens when I find her.  :(   My hubby is gonna look while I'm at work. He says when he finds her, we are to leave her alone.  :(  I'm so worried I never had a cat with kittens. Why did I have to fall in love with this stray. I knew she was a female. I didn't think why she was a stray, or that she was preg.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

My annie is missing somewhere in house. Charlie thinks she is having kittens. Do they hide in house. What if she needs me. I can't find her anywhere.  :(  I'm worried.

No need to worry at all tiger. Just let nature take it's natural course. The mother cat will want her privacy at the first for a while. But she will eventually come out of hiding for food and water. The mother cat is only hiding because she is trying to keep her babies in a safe place protecting them. If you should find the mother cat with her kittens I would not mess with them because the mother cat will move them to another place. However if the mother cat is very friendly you cat fix her up a box or bed and put the kittens in the box and she will take care of them on her own. After a week or so you can start picking the kittens up and petting them so they will not grow up to be wild and scared of humans. Just a word of caution "You will fall in love with the baby kitties too!  Be sure to spay and nueter or you will have more.    :cool2:

Guest Butero

Just wondering if the cat has turned up yet, and how she and the kittens are doing? 

Guest LadyC

yep, i'm wondering too! and your husband is right... leave her alone. mama cats don't usually like for humans to mess with their babies. 

did you check any drawers that might have been open? or any unmade beds where she might have snuck under a blanket? (weird, i know, but i've had cats have kittens in drawers and under covers before!)

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Charlie found her in basement, She is find and no kittens yet.  :)