IGNORED

From my Bible study today.

Guest Butero

Have a good night Parker.  I am just having sarcastic fun with you at this point.  I feel like I know who the message was directed towards, and what they had posted.  I just don't understand why you didn't just pm them or come out and mention this in one of the threads this individual started, and I don't like guessing games.  I knew I could have been wrong, so I wanted you to come out with it. 

As for Kwikphilly, if she did something wrong, so did you, so I wouldn't push it.  In her case, there is no proof what she did was anything more than a typo, and in your case, you never really typed the word out, so just as you think we should let what you posted go, you should probably let that go?  Just my opinion.  Do as you wish.  And that word you mentioned could easily mean donkey in that context.  You make an --- out of you and me can mean a donkey. 

If you are a prophet, and the message was for one individual, why didn't you just pm him or her?

I have never said I was a prophet. Ever. GOD gave me a Word for someone. I posted it. That person got the message. It was not meant for pm, but for posting. I'm not going to contend with you. Kwikphilly, I apologize if I offended you. Please forgive me. Rick

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Blessings Parker

Easy there Brother,I am not assuming anything & that is what you said:

in light of my thoughts about some recent postings that I have read.

So unless someone else has recently posted about

insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions,

then it as I said or ,,,,,,,we have to play guessing games because unless you tell us what you are referring to,we have no clue??????

As Butero has said,you are free to comment or voice your opinion on whatever you like,,,,so now I am ASSuming that you don't rely wnt anyone elses comments,,,,,you throw up a Scripture & then say it is for no intended purpose..................so be it,have a very Blessed day...................

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Have you ever been somewhere where another believer had a Word for someone and you didn't know who or what it was about? This may be one of those situations. I never said it had no intended purpose. I said that if you didn't understand it, that it was not meant for you. Whomever it was meant for has understanding.

Using profanity on the boards is not allowed so maybe you want to edit your post to reflect the rules. The 2 scriptures I quoted contained more than just the words you quoted; if the Word is not meant for you, just move on, OK?

So you are a prophet, and this word is for someone, but you don't know who it is? 

BTW Parker, when you said in your earlier post, "You know what they say about assuming, right?" I feel confident we do know what they say.  You may not have come out and used profanity, but you put it in our mind, if you want to call it profanity.  I actually find that word in my Bible, in reference to Balaam's donkey.  Did the Bible use profanity? 

One other quick point.  It is possible Kwikphilly just had her keyboard stuck in caps when she started posting assume.  It is not good to assume I have heard. 

The word as used in scripture is not profane, nor does it give the impression of a butt. I didn't assume anything. I saw something. Show it to OneLight and ask him if it is profiane or not. Why do you feel the need to argue? If you don't understand what I had to say or you don't like it, than it's not for you and just move on.....I know who the Word is for, and that person understands it. If it is not for you, just move one.......

When you said, "you know what they say about assuming, right?" what did you mean?  Is it ok to put profanity in our minds?  Even if you didn't type it out, you knew we would get the message.  To me, that is just as bad, and as Kwikphilly said, her caps were stuck.  The word she typed was assume.  I can't imagine anyone would call that profanity, and hey, we all have our keyboard get stuck in caps at times.  I KNow I do. 

If you are a prophet, and the message was for one individual, why didn't you just pm him or her? 

You just want to argue Butero.You want to accuse.Would God want you, as a Christian who is supposed to love his brother,to react in this way? 

Guest Butero

Blessings Parker

insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions,

then it as I said or ,,,,,,,we have to play guessing games because unless you tell us what you are referring to,we have no clue??????

As Butero has said,you are free to comment or voice your opinion on whatever you like,,,,so now I am ASSuming that you don't rely wnt anyone elses comments,,,,,you throw up a Scripture & then say it is for no intended purpose..................so be it,have a very Blessed day...................

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Have you ever been somewhere where another believer had a Word for someone and you didn't know who or what it was about? This may be one of those situations. I never said it had no intended purpose. I said that if you didn't understand it, that it was not meant for you. Whomever it was meant for has understanding.

Using profanity on the boards is not allowed so maybe you want to edit your post to reflect the rules. The 2 scriptures I quoted contained more than just the words you quoted; if the Word is not meant for you, just move on, OK?

So you are a prophet, and this word is for someone, but you don't know who it is? 

BTW Parker, when you said in your earlier post, "You know what they say about assuming, right?" I feel confident we do know what they say.  You may not have come out and used profanity, but you put it in our mind, if you want to call it profanity.  I actually find that word in my Bible, in reference to Balaam's donkey.  Did the Bible use profanity? 

One other quick point.  It is possible Kwikphilly just had her keyboard stuck in caps when she started posting assume.  It is not good to assume I have heard. 

The word as used in scripture is not profane, nor does it give the impression of a butt. I didn't assume anything. I saw something. Show it to OneLight and ask him if it is profiane or not. Why do you feel the need to argue? If you don't understand what I had to say or you don't like it, than it's not for you and just move on.....I know who the Word is for, and that person understands it. If it is not for you, just move one.......

When you said, "you know what they say about assuming, right?" what did you mean?  Is it ok to put profanity in our minds?  Even if you didn't type it out, you knew we would get the message.  To me, that is just as bad, and as Kwikphilly said, her caps were stuck.  The word she typed was assume.  I can't imagine anyone would call that profanity, and hey, we all have our keyboard get stuck in caps at times.  I KNow I do. 

You just want to argue Butero.You want to accuse.Would God want you, as a Christian who is supposed to love his brother,to react in this way? 

I would think the Lord would have a sense of humor about the situation.  I told Parker I was just joking.  My wife has often told me people can't tell sometimes when I am kidding, so I decided to let him know.  Why do you want to argue with me BoPeep?  Why do you want to accuse me?  Would God want you to do that? 

Blessings Parker

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I would think the Lord would have a sense of humor about the situation.  I told Parker I was just joking.  My wife has often told me people can't tell sometimes when I am kidding, so I decided to let him know.  Why do you want to argue with me BoPeep?  Why do you want to accuse me?  Would God want you to do that? 

:th_praying:

Guest Butero

Blessings Parker

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Pray hard.  Maybe you will gain a sense of humor.  BTW, why didn't you defend Kwikphilly?  Parker accused her of using profanity. 

Blessings Parker

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Pray hard.  Maybe you will gain a sense of humor.  BTW, why didn't you defend Kwikphilly?  Parker accused her of using profanity. 

Parker apologized.

Guest Butero

Blessings Parker

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Parker apologized.

Maybe you should apologize to me for accusing me???

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Well parker I am not accusing of anything but I am as far as I can see  I am the only person who posts dreams or visions and no one talks of angel worship idk know what the other word was and you said the person recieved the message and only a few different ppl replied so you had to know who this person was before you posted the scripture. if it was from  God thats fine he will confirm it to me but it sounds more like you have an issue with my posts in which case if true as it may or may not in all honesty you should have just pm me

Edited by fire-heart