IGNORED

From my Bible study today.

I'm not offended. It doesn't matter if I think it wrong or not to discuss dreams and visions. I simply posted scripture; let everyone receive their own interpretation/revelation. GOD, after all, is the ONE who brought the verses to my attention.

The issue is no one knows the point its seems like you are implying something. are you saying you posted and with no intention intended allowed everyone to decide what it meant? because if you were not implying something something we have no idea what the pont of the scripture is

Then the word is not meant for you.

Blessings fire-heart..........

I think it is pretty clear that it was directed towards your recent posts as he did say it was in light of recent posts of dreams & visions......unless we are all crazy then I would think he has doubt about what to make of these things & that is the implication?,,,,,,,unless I am way off base here but I don't really think so................okay,so everyone can apply the Scripture or not...Isn't it easier to say "hey fire-heart,,,,what do you make of this?"

But I find the majority in these forums will either put up someones quote,imply or insinuate rather than directly address his very own Brother in Christ.............................to each his own,don't take it personal Brother

With love-in Christ,Kwik

You are making an assumption about my motives and intent when you know not of which you speak. I never said it was in light of recent posts of "dreams & visions." That is not the entire scripture verses that I quoted. You know what they say about assuming, right?

Guest Butero

During my Bible study, GOD brought these verses to my attenting, in light of my thoughts about some recent postings that I have read.

Parker, if you have an issue with dreams and visions or you don't, you have every right to express your views.  I am just trying to understand exactly what you meant by the scripture you gave, in light of recent postings you read.  What postings? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Parker

Easy there Brother,I am not assuming anything & that is what you said:

in light of my thoughts about some recent postings that I have read.

So unless someone else has recently posted about

insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions,

then it as I said or ,,,,,,,we have to play guessing games because unless you tell us what you are referring to,we have no clue??????

As Butero has said,you are free to comment or voice your opinion on whatever you like,,,,so now I am ASSuming that you don't really want anyone else's comments,,,,,you throw up a Scripture & then say it is for no intended purpose..................so be it,have a very Blessed day...................

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I know that. Whomever the scriptures were meant for, they will wunderstand. There have been a lot of postings lately on different topics, and this is the Word that the Lord gave to me. That is all I'll say so just let it go. Thanks.

Blessings Parker

insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions,

then it as I said or ,,,,,,,we have to play guessing games because unless you tell us what you are referring to,we have no clue??????

As Butero has said,you are free to comment or voice your opinion on whatever you like,,,,so now I am ASSuming that you don't rely wnt anyone elses comments,,,,,you throw up a Scripture & then say it is for no intended purpose..................so be it,have a very Blessed day...................

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Have you ever been somewhere where another believer had a Word for someone and you didn't know who or what it was about? This may be one of those situations. I never said it had no intended purpose. I said that if you didn't understand it, that it was not meant for you. Whomever it was meant for has understanding.

Using profanity on the boards is not allowed so maybe you want to edit your post to reflect the rules. The 2 scriptures I quoted contained more than just the words you quoted; if the Word is not meant for you, just move on, OK?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

Blessings Parker

As Butero has said,you are free to comment or voice your opinion on whatever you like,,,,so now I am ASSuming that you don't rely wnt anyone elses comments,,,,,you throw up a Scripture & then say it is for no intended purpose..................so be it,have a very Blessed day...................

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Have you ever been somewhere where another believer had a Word for someone and you didn't know who or what it was about? This may be one of those situations. I never said it had no intended purpose. I said that if you didn't understand it, that it was not meant for you. Whomever it was meant for has understanding.

Using profanity on the boards is not allowed so maybe you want to edit your post to reflect the rules. The 2 scriptures I quoted contained more than just the words you quoted; if the Word is not meant for you, just move on, OK?

I like your honesty Parker :mgcheerful:

Guest Butero

Blessings Parker

With love-in Christ,Kwik

So you are a prophet, and this word is for someone, but you don't know who it is? 

BTW Parker, when you said in your earlier post, "You know what they say about assuming, right?" I feel confident we do know what they say.  You may not have come out and used profanity, but you put it in our mind, if you want to call it profanity.  I actually find that word in my Bible, in reference to Balaam's donkey.  Did the Bible use profanity? 

One other quick point.  It is possible Kwikphilly just had her keyboard stuck in caps when she started posting assume.  It is not good to assume I have heard. 

Edited by Butero

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Parker....

Yes,I have been in that position & I understanding exactly what you are saying but there is no need to jump down my throat because no one has any idea what you are talking about until you just now explained the situation,,,,,,,,just move on?I fully intended to until I receiverd the email telling me you replied.......................as I wished you a Blessed day,politely excusing myself from this thread.

I do not use profanity ............if you are referring to "ASS" ,,,that is a donkey & not profane by any stretch of the imagination,unless it describes something else in your vocabulary .....so as you said,don't assume my intent or motives as you have asked that I do not

So no that you have personally insulted my integrity ,once again I will say"have a Blessed day"

Funny THing Brother Butero,  Assume with caps was nnot intentional,it ironically was jusft as you said................

Blessings Parker

With love-in Christ,Kwik

So you are a prophet, and this word is for someone, but you don't know who it is? 

BTW Parker, when you said in your earlier post, "You know what they say about assuming, right?" I feel confident we do know what they say.  You may not have come out and used profanity, but you put it in our mind, if you want to call it profanity.  I actually find that word in my Bible, in reference to Balaam's donkey.  Did the Bible use profanity? 

One other quick point.  It is possible Kwikphilly just had her keyboard stuck in caps when she started posting assume.  It is not good to assume I have heard. 

The word as used in scripture is not profane, nor does it give the impression of a butt. I didn't assume anything. I saw something. Show it to OneLight and ask him if it is profiane or not. Why do you feel the need to argue? If you don't understand what I had to say or you don't like it, than it's not for you and just move on.....I know who the Word is for, and that person understands it. If it is not for you, just move one.......

Guest Butero

Blessings Parker

With love-in Christ,Kwik

The word as used in scripture is not profane, nor does it give the impression of a butt. I didn't assume anything. I saw something. Show it to OneLight and ask him if it is profiane or not. Why do you feel the need to argue? If you don't understand what I had to say or you don't like it, than it's not for you and just move on.....I know who the Word is for, and that person understands it. If it is not for you, just move one.......

When you said, "you know what they say about assuming, right?" what did you mean?  Is it ok to put profanity in our minds?  Even if you didn't type it out, you knew we would get the message.  To me, that is just as bad, and as Kwikphilly said, her caps were stuck.  The word she typed was assume.  I can't imagine anyone would call that profanity, and hey, we all have our keyboard get stuck in caps at times.  I KNow I do. 

If you are a prophet, and the message was for one individual, why didn't you just pm him or her?