• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys I created a website dedicated to defending the doctrine of eternal security.

It's called Link removed and one of its main goals is to give explanations for every bible passage that seems to show that someone can become unsaved.

It's supposed to be sort of a Eternal Security Database or a Eternal Security Wiki.

The website doesn't have much content right now, but I hope that in a few years the website will contain explanations for every "loss of salvation" passage.

Anyone can edit the website and I hope Link removed will help anyone who wants to understand the doctrine of Once Saved Always Saved better.
Edited by Fez

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I am a fan of OSAS  :mgcheerful: oh...and...Welcome to Worthy.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Me too, it's one of my favorite teachings.

I believe that Jesus only has one salvation, and that salvation lasts forever.

Guest Butero

I don't believe in OSAS, and just because you can come up with an explanation to show a verse doesn't mean you can lose your salvation, it doesn't mean your interpretation is right.  I could start a web-site and take every passage that supposedly shows eternal security is right and show how it doesn't have to prove eternal security.  I guarantee I could do that with every scripture you give to support your claims. 

I have noticed something in a lot of debates.  A person starts a thread in support of their pet doctrine.  Others come in with scripture that shows they are wrong, and they turn around and give an alternative meaning to those scriptures.  They think that once they give their alternate meaning, that's the end of it, but in reality, it isn't.  I don't have to accept the alternate meaning as correct.  I can stand by my meaning and then ask the other person to prove I am wrong.  In most cases, they can't. 

I have been in many OSAS debates, and that is what usually happens.  I will give a scripture like 1 Corinthians 6:9,10 which shows certain sins will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.  It doesn't say that doesn't apply to Christians.  Someone on the OSAS side will claim that only applies to non-Christians, and I am supposed to just accept that as correct.  I don't.  What happens when people refuse your explanations? 

Me too, it's one of my favorite teachings.

I believe that Jesus only has one salvation, and that salvation lasts forever.

I agree.

I don't believe in OSAS, and just because you can come up with an explanation to show a verse doesn't mean you can lose your salvation, it doesn't mean your interpretation is right.  I could start a web-site and take every passage that supposedly shows eternal security is right and show how it doesn't have to prove eternal security.  I guarantee I could do that with every scripture you give to support your claims. 

I have noticed something in a lot of debates.  A person starts a thread in support of their pet doctrine.  Others come in with scripture that shows they are wrong, and they turn around and give an alternative meaning to those scriptures.  They think that once they give their alternate meaning, that's the end of it, but in reality, it isn't.  I don't have to accept the alternate meaning as correct.  I can stand by my meaning and then ask the other person to prove I am wrong.  In most cases, they can't. 

I have been in many OSAS debates, and that is what usually happens.  I will give a scripture like 1 Corinthians 6:9,10 which shows certain sins will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.  It doesn't say that doesn't apply to Christians.  Someone on the OSAS side will claim that only applies to non-Christians, and I am supposed to just accept that as correct.  I don't.  What happens when people refuse your explanations? 

Well...now you just do that  :mgcheerful:

Guest Butero

Well...now you just do that  :mgcheerful:

Take your best shot.  Give me all your scriptures that show eternal security is real, and I will take them on one by one.  Then you can come back at me and tell me why my interpretations are wrong, and I will stand by them.  I have been there and done that before.  It all comes down to interpretation. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Hey guys I created a website dedicated to defending the doctrine of eternal security.

It's called Link removed and one of its main goals is to give explanations for every bible passage that seems to show that someone can become unsaved.

It's supposed to be sort of a Eternal Security Database or a Eternal Security Wiki.

The website doesn't have much content right now, but I hope that in a few years the website will contain explanations for every "loss of salvation" passage.

Anyone can edit the website and I hope Link removed will help anyone who wants to understand the doctrine of Once Saved Always Saved better.

I have removed the links. please do not post personal links on Worthy.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Eternal salvation doesn't need interpretation.  All you can do with Eternal, is spell it with a capital E or a small e.  It is still Eternal.

I have been in many OSAS debates, and that is what usually happens. 

I will give a scripture like 1 Corinthians 6:9,10 which shows certain sins will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven. 

It doesn't say that doesn't apply to Christians. 

Someone on the OSAS side will claim that only applies to non-Christians, and I am supposed to just accept that as correct. 

I don't. 

What happens when people refuse your explanations? 

:thumbsup:

Beloved Do The Same Thing God Does

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: John 15:26

Point Them To Jesus

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

For Only

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Philippians 2:13

Jesus

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

Saves

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 1 John 5:1