• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

All them among proxima that say you are the alpha. The Most High has given you much knowledge and you have changed of the Fathers Creation even the ones of the dirt and you say you are Gods you are not Gods you are flesh and blood but you say you have lived long so now hear this your life is as long as earth and the Father will soon be done with earth also. What will you do will you repent of the works of your hands and what about where you dwell for its written that it will be destroyed only 1/3 we make here. Search out your old books find understanding and repent. Don't let jealousy forbid you to come to God because the Christ came to earth for today is the day that eternity has come you, so repent and follow Christ the Son of God and he will bring you back to the Father Blessed be the names.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ezekiel

Who are you speaking to ?     Just curious?     What would you like to discuss?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

Blessings ezekiel

Who are you speaking to ?     Just curious?     What would you like to discuss?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

That is what I was thinking kwik.Maybe just making a statement?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

I also don't understand you, Ezekiel. Jesus Christ is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I can never be the Christ or God. I have done little to change creation. I have already repented and have been saved, so what are you trying to say?

We are trying to understand prophecy written in scripture in this forum. Are you speaking as a prophet? If so perhaps English is not your native tongue because it is not clear to us. If you will read the purpose and guidelines of this forum you will see that it is to discuss Bible prohecy.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

All them among proxima that say you are the alpha. The Most High has given you much knowledge and you have changed of the Fathers Creation even the ones of the dirt and you say you are Gods you are not Gods you are flesh and blood but you say you have lived long so now hear this your life is as long as earth and the Father will soon be done with earth also. What will you do will you repent of the works of your hands and what about where you dwell for its written that it will be destroyed only 1/3 we make here. Search out your old books find understanding and repent. Don't let jealousy forbid you to come to God because the Christ came to earth for today is the day that eternity has come you, so repent and follow Christ the Son of God and he will bring you back to the Father Blessed be the names.

...........huh?

All them among proxima that say you are the alpha.

The Most High has given you much knowledge and you have changed of the Fathers Creation even the ones of the dirt and you say you are Gods you are not Gods you are flesh and blood but you say you have lived long so now hear this your life is as long as earth and the Father will soon be done with earth also.

What will you do will you repent of the works of your hands and what about where you dwell for its written that it will be destroyed only 1/3 we make here.

Search out your old books find understanding and repent.

Don't let jealousy forbid you to come to God because the Christ came to earth for today is the day that eternity has come you, so repent and follow Christ the Son of God and he will bring you back to the Father

Blessed be the names.

~

Blessed

Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.

Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.

From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised.

The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.

Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,

Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;

That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD. Psalms 113

Be The Name

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel,

hat by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified,

whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12

Of Jesus

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:13-17