George

Worthy Prayer Team

107 posts in this topic

Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Lord,

I wanted to share a new project we are currently working on! The Worthy Prayer Team! We are hoping to launch this new project by March!

Please read about it!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

I am so glad this is in your heart. I am wanting to increase and grow in my prayer life...being knit together with other intercessors. :thumbsup:

I am so glad this is in your heart.  I am wanting to increase and grow in my prayer life...being knit together with other intercessors.  :emot-hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just wanted to say that I have a prayer request. There is something that I am addicted to but God has put a calling on my life so I need to get rid of this...By the way I am thirteen. Thanks for the prayers.

realmenluvjesus :emot-hug:

That is super awesome George! I am part of another web forum (Zjam) and I am a Zjam Prayer Warrior - it is just like what you want to do on this board more or less.

Blessings,

Jenn :emot-highfive:

That is super awesome George! I am part of another web forum (Zjam) and I am a Zjam Prayer Warrior - it is just like what you want to do on this board more or less.

Blessings,

Jenn  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi George this is a great idear

I dont know quite how it will work

May God lead and Guide you as

you work it out

All the best with this new venture

GBU

al from new zealand

Hey George:

What a great plan. These boards are one of the best I've seen so far and although I'm new here I have been called to intercessory prayer. I'm not to smart about how, but this would be a great idea for me to learn how.

God's blessing on you and the team:

Mousiegurl

Very cool George. How long until you have this up and going?

darrenspeed

please pray for my sister today if you can thanks. :)