• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/28/1985

It is Not simply eating that sustains physical life, but WHAT ONE EATS. If someone ate rat poison believing that it was salad dressing, would their belief guarantee them that they would feel no harm from the error?..If someone sincerely believes and accepts false doctrine as the truth, are they thereby guaranteed salvation because they were honest?.John 8:32. DO U KNOW THE TRUTH YET?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

If they have accepted Christ as their Savior and live for Him, they are saved.

I've known a good many people who have believed false doctrine and I am one of them.  Yet, I know my life was in Christ and I lived for Him.

The real question, IMO, is how about the false teachers?  What do you think God's word has to say about them?

At any rate, honesty saves no one...and sincereity saves no one.  Doctrine does not save either.  Only One saves and no one knows all truth and I actually think

that at this moment in time?  Most likely there are more people deceived then not.  Does not mean they will go to hell...

People eat rat poison in church every Sundaty...who serves it?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings eben!

I don't think as of yet  I have had the opportunity to say"Welcome to Worthy".....nice to meet you & I do hope you love it here with the Brethren as much as I do,Praise & Glory to God!

You ask if someone believes false doctrine as Truth,will they be guaranteed Salvation because they are honest .....by this I am guessing you mean because of the sincerity of their hearts or minds?Well,our hearts & minds are flesh,unreliable & undependable and vulnerable to deception...............Jesus is the Way ,the Truth & the Life...............He is the Only Truth that one MUST have faith in ,in order to receive Gods Saving Grace,,,,,anything else that claims to be Truth is a lie & no matter how much one believes in it they will not receive Salvation because they cannot be reconciled to the Father except by Jesus.

Religious practices,traditions of men ,false DOCtrines are secondary.............living according to the Word of God will only add to your life but even that does not guarantee Salvation as we are not Saved by any works or of our own doing..................eating rat poison most likely would kill a person even if they believed it were a beneficial dietary suppliment as surely as the wages of sin are death,,,,,,,but then there is Grace,by faith in the knowledge of our Lord & Savior Christ Jesus & the new & living Way he consecrated for us to pass through the veil(His flesh) & into the Holy of Holies.........................Oh but for the Grace of God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Yes,I know the truth.Believing in false doctrine is like eating rat poisoning.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

It is Not simply eating that sustains physical life, but WHAT ONE EATS. If someone ate rat poison believing that it was salad dressing, would their belief guarantee them that they would feel no harm from the error?..If someone sincerely believes and accepts false doctrine as the truth, are they thereby guaranteed salvation because they were honest?.John 8:32. DO U KNOW THE TRUTH YET?

The Word of God tells us that....

Man shall not live by bread alone "but"by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

In the physical sense if a person did eat rat poison by mistake it wouldn't matter what they thought it was they were eating it's still poison. And poison will affect your physical body. It would depend on the amount of poison a person took into their body in how it would affect them physically. It could just make the person sick and they would throw up. It could just make them sick for a certain period of time until it moved through their system. Or it could flat out kill the person outright.

But the saints that pull up to the table of the Lord and feast on the Word of God on a regular basis have spiritual dicernment and when they feed on false doctrine they too will get sick and throw it back up. Or will remain sick for a certain period of time until it moves through their system. But Jesus said....

My sheep hear my voice and "will not" follow another.

and Jesus also said....

I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Personally I've been spiritually sick a many times and have had to stop and throw up along the way. I too have been spiritually sick for periods of time in my Christian walk along the way and as long as I continue living I'll be sick again. But it's not doctrine in and of itself that saves a person. Even though I want to make it very clear that doctrine is in fact extremely important in the life of a believer we need the spiritual milk and meat in the Word of God to "grow thereby" to grow and mature in the faith and knowledge of who is the Lord Jesus Christ that saves a persons soul. It's believing and calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ believing in his death, burial and resurrection that saves a person from their sins. As there is One Lord, One Faith, and One Body. It's accepting Jesus Christ as the sacrifice (his body and shed blood) for my sins on the cross that saves me.

Jesus is that bread that came down from heaven and if a man eat he will live forever.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I think it depends on exactly what you are talking about. Various denominations have different views on some key elements of doctrine, e.g. the TULIP debates, however individuals on both sides of the debate can be sincere Christians who are born again. The key question is "Have you received Christ as your Lord and Savior?"