• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

This is an old post .  . . but just in case you get back to it: 

I go for the old earth since I do not believe in 7 '24 hour' days.  It wasn't until the 3rd day that we got the sun.

I believe the sun was already there. The Hebrew word for "made"  means  "produced". a word with a wide meaning include the way in which a magician produces a rabbit. The sun was always there, but only became visible after the mists/water vapor lifted to create light and visibility on the earth's surface. 

Genesis 1 was written from God's perspective, because no human was there to witness creation, and yet the Spirit of God was on the surface of earth. I know that God is omnipresent, but if we read Genesis 1 as reflecting increasing visibility on the surface of earth until even the stars are visible, this explains much of the confusion.

This is an old post .  . . but just in case you get back to it: 

I go for the old earth since I do not believe in 7 '24 hour' days.  It wasn't until the 3rd day that we got the sun.

I believe the sun was already there. The Hebrew word for "made"  means  "produced". a word with a wide meaning include the way in which a magician produces a rabbit. The sun was always there, but only became visible after the mists/water vapor lifted to create light and visibility on the earth's surface. 

Genesis 1 was written from God's perspective, because no human was there to witness creation, and yet the Spirit of God was on the surface of earth. I know that God is omnipresent, but if we read Genesis 1 as reflecting increasing visibility on the surface of earth until even the stars are visible, this explains much of the confusion.

:thumbsup:

And I Believe

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night:

he made the stars also.

And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. Genesis 1:14-19

Jesus Is The Light Of The World

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. John 1:9-10

And I Truly Believe Jesus Will Light Up The World Again

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 22:5

And As For Science, So Called

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Revelation 22:18-19

He Returns

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. Revelation 22:20

Maranatha~!

I personally like to believe thousands of scientists over a book that is about 1600 years old and even is composed by humans. you know there were other evangelics wich say different things but were not selected for the bible.

i have more faith and believe in recent tons and tons of evidences wich is approved by all people i know in real life.

(there are even trees that are older than what the age of the earth would be according to creationist calculations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_trees . this is proved with the carbon 14 technique, wich even we learn and understand in school.)

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Although It Is Right Under Their Noises

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 2 Peter 3:5-6

They Bow And They Simper

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Exodus 3:20

They Just Can Not See

Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it. Habakkuk 2:19

For Their Idol

Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation. Judges 10:14

Fills

Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. Galatians 10:14

Their Eyes

Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. 1 Corinthians 10:14

As They Run From The Ark

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. John 10:9

And So Proudly Proclaim, There Is No God Except Dirt Knowledge

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen. 1 Timothy 6:20-21

You See.....

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:10-11