• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

So an image was put in my mind recently, call it a vision or divine thinking or mabe it was just a figment of my imagination who knows? But it was beyond beautiful. I saw Jesus and his hair was brown and long and was perfectly between curly and straight.  His skin was a beautiful tan bronze even it looked so smooth and clean silky even just perfect.

His clothes was a beautiful robe of purlple and Gold and he was glowing and shining. not a brilliant blinding light but a serene glow with colors so vivid and colorful. Oh but his eyes are what amazed me the most. They your eyes are the window to your soul, Well let me tell you what I saw in his eyes.

They were very bright and a beautiful blue and appeared to be shining. You look in those eyes and you see hope you see love you see the very power of God. And as you look deeper you see the universe. galaxy upon galaxy you watch as if you are watching God create the universe itself. Its like those eyes tell the story of creation and how amazing God is.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings fire-heart..........

"We can only Imagine" is my favorite song & as I read your post I began to imagine what you saw in your minds eye...............no matter who I have heard talk about "seeing " Jesus,be it a vision,dream,appearance,thought or just your plain old imagination..........they never fail to comment on his beautiful indescribable eyes.........some say green,some say hazel & some say blue but they always say....unbelievable!!! Praise Jesus!

I don't know what or how you saw what you saw but it's nice to hear,think about & imagine............thank you for sharing  & to God be the Glory!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I have imagined how I think Jesus would look but no one knows.Their have been all kinds of portraits of Jesus.But they are just how they imagined He would look.We do know that He was Jewish.I don't call my imagined thoughts visions just curiosity.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

had those two. Only i saw white robe with this crown thats beyond beautiful.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/12/1986

I don't knowhow Jesus looks but I am glad I know who He is.

Thats twice I have heard His eyes are blue.

Where did you hear that from?On speculation I would think that Jesus would look like the typical Middle Eastern.And that sure is not blue eyes.

Thats twice I have heard His eyes are blue.

Where did you hear that from?On speculation I would think that Jesus would look like the typical Middle Eastern.And that sure is not blue eyes.

I heard it, well read it here, and heard a lady tell about some visions she had. She claimed His eyes was blue.

Visions?Don't be too sure on that.I think the more reliable source is the Bible.

You also have to consider he is no longer in the earthly realm but heavenly so is it possible his eye color is different? or perhaps he takes on the appearance that pleases us most? For me it would be blue others green others still brown. there is lots we havent considered

I know that you are curious about the appearance of God.You can not go by the description of Him in Revelation because that is not what he looks like.That is just describing who He is.The Bible tells us that Jesus is Jewish.That is all we have to go on.Unless you know of Bible scripture that actually describes His appearance.We can not go by visions,that is dangerous.We can only go by what the Bible says.There are reasons why God does not want us to know some things.If He wanted us to know He would have described Him in the Bible.

I know that you are curious about the appearance of God.You can not go by the description of Him in Revelation because that is not what he looks like.That is just describing who He is.The Bible tells us that Jesus is Jewish.That is all we have to go on.Unless you know of Bible scripture that actually describes His appearance.We can not go by visions,that is dangerous.We can only go by what the Bible says.There are reasons why God does not want us to know some things.If He wanted us to know He would have described Him in the Bible.

Ummm I never said this was a vision. I have met him before but i cannot remember what he looked like even though I saw him clear as day when I met him