• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1997

if god already defeated evil, then nothing now is evil anymore? and what is satan then?

and i don't accuse god for bad things that happen. i not even accuse anyone if something randomly goes wrong. if tomorow my mother dies, i will not accuse god or anybody else. if some day i lose my leg due to a falling rock in the mountain, i won't accuse anyone. most people don't 'like me' don't accuse god, because we think god, if he exists, has nothing to do with our lives. you might change your thought on this.

and my dear friend epicuros doesn't say evil comes from god or something like that. he tries to slove the question i asked: if god exists, why is there evil?

and why could god not just destroy evil and sin? because you say he is good and omnipotent.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

if god cared about us and he is almighty, then why doesn't he just kill satan?

2935838513_4f4a006bd9_o.jpg

Because Satan is immortal and there's a celestial war going on in which we are stuck in the middle of. We humans will also take part of the future judging of fallen angels. Satan will eventually be thrown into the lake of fire but first some things must take place.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Life may seem unfair and hard as a mortal, but it's our immortal spirits that will benefit of our eternal salvation through Christ.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if god already defeated evil, then nothing now is evil anymore? and what is satan then?

and i don't accuse god for bad things that happen. i not even accuse anyone if something randomly goes wrong. if tomorow my mother dies, i will not accuse god or anybody else. if some day i lose my leg due to a falling rock in the mountain, i won't accuse anyone. most people don't 'like me' don't accuse god, because we think god, if he exists, has nothing to do with our lives. you might change your thought on this.

and my dear friend epicuros doesn't say evil comes from god or something like that. he tries to slove the question i asked: if god exists, why is there evil?

and why could god not just destroy evil and sin? because you say he is good and omnipotent.

do you understand that against Gods standards you are evil......    and if he did what you recommend you would not be here.

i asked: if god exists,

why is there

evil?

:thumbsup:

And I Ask: Because Unbelief Is Evil

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

Why Does God Wait

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

For Judgement?

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14

• 2 weeks later...

do you understand that against Gods standards you are evil......    and if he did what you recommend you would not be here.

Why would i not be here?

Guest shiloh357

Why would i not be here?

Because to destroy evil, God would have to destroy mankind.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/30/1994

God gave us free-will. We can choose good or evil. To rid the world of all evil and all sin would be to brain wash all humanity. We would worship God not because we want to but because we have to.

God desperately wants us to choose him but he will not force this choice on us.

He can at least start with destroying satan and all his fellow demons. Then there would be less evil in the world. Why doesn't he do that.

And because he's omnipotentional he can of course take all evil away for ever. If he can't, he is not omnipotent. Pretty simple.

Guest shiloh357

He can at least start with destroying satan and all his fellow demons. Then there would be less evil in the world. Why doesn't he do that.

And because he's omnipotentional he can of course take all evil away for ever. If he can't, he is not omnipotent. Pretty simple.

Satan isn't the problem.  The problem is man. Man is evil by nature.  Man is the problem.  Man chooses to be evil  To destroy evil God has to destroy the source;  Mankind.