• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Wrldtraveller

Welcome to Worthy...............I guess they would say that I too,am "old fashioned" & I like it that way.......As I read OneLights post all I could think of was the old self & how it made me sick to think of it also,just like he thinks of those memories"as a nightmare",so surreal & thanks be to God!

It is so wonderful & only to the Glory of God & because of the new creature that I have become......when people meet me & we engage in conversation they usually ask,"You are a Christian, aren't you?"No sweeter words could I hear!That's because we are not of this world.we do not conform,we are called out,separate & it is very obvious that we are different,a peculiar people.......We do not boast of ourselves but of Christ,it is He that has transformed us................not at all old fashioned but newly fashioned by our Lord & Savior

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Lol! So true, Kwik. We are not old fashioned but new fashioned. What is more, I am politically incorrect. Did you ever see the bumper sticker of the school of fish, and one poor little fish is trying to swim up stream against the current and through the school headed in the opposit way? That is a picture of the church.

I don't see that we are going to change the world. Only the return of Christ will do that. We are supposed to let our lights shine, but when we do it reveals all the garbage, worms and corruption around us, which is not pretty and stinks as well. Since we are now glo worms, they think they have to kill us to put out the light. It just doesn't work. Christ in us glows with love and light, and the more we die the brighter He shines.

So I enjoy being old fashioned, politically incorrect, and letting them think they are superior and with it. I just smile at them lovingly. Been there, done that, repented of the nightmare. They know deep within that we are right, which just makes them angry.

Once in a while one asks me to pray for them when they are in trouble. I do. But usually they avoid me when their lives go twisted and perverted. They accuse me of not approving of things I know nothing about. So it is the Holy Ghost miserables working on them. Aint He great???

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Sure IS Willa!!!!!

Amen Sister                                                        With much love in Christ Jesus,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I own the movie and really enjoy watching it. I am "old fashion" and and happy to be that way. I use to be a "worldly man", ride a Harley, party till dawn, etc., but that lifestyle's memories make me sick today. They are like nightmares.

I so look forward to being with Christ and leaving this world behind, but am willing to wait until it is His time.

Yep,OneLight I am surprised I was not on the back of your Harley...

2534101ae9f1b3f3fd628a3b0a468361.jpg

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/03/1943

"They are not of the world even as I am not of the world" John 17:16