gray wolf

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  249
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I won't be surprised when people start coming out of the woodwork supporting gay incest between brothers and sisters.

That statement is absolutely outrageous.

Guest shiloh357

I won't be surprised when people start coming out of the woodwork supporting gay incest between brothers and sisters.

30 years ago, same sex marriage was "outrageous" and now it is mainstream.  Not only is it mainstream, but even transgender surgery and sex changes have become "normal" and acceptable.

Mankind knows no end to the depths of his depravity.  Pretty soon gay same sex pedophilia will be seen as an "orientation."  as will just about any other form of sexual perversion such as same-sex incest.  The doors have been opened wide for gays and the rest of sleaze  of society to justify any kind of sexual perversion they deem fit.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

I don't think that will be the scenario though. Consider extremely liberal societies such as Holland. Incest and pedophilia are not acceptable there either, to my knowledge.

Guest shiloh357

I don't think that will be the scenario though. Consider extremely liberal societies such as Holland. Incest and pedophilia are not acceptable there either, to my knowledge.

Just give it some time.  Eventually, the depraved human mind will eventually find justification for it.   Just because we don't see it in our day, doesn't mean it won't be the norm 30 years from now. 

30 years ago, same sex marriage was "outrageous" and now it is mainstream. Not only is it mainstream, but even transgender surgery and sex changes have become "normal" and acceptable.

Mankind knows no end to the depths of his depravity. Pretty soon gay same sex pedophilia will be seen as an "orientation." as will just about any other form of sexual perversion such as same-sex incest. The doors have been opened wide for gays and the rest of sleaze of society to justify any kind of sexual perversion they deem fit.

If you think that will become the norm you have very little faith in humanity never mind gay people. Hopefully you and I are still posting here in 30 years so I can buy you some humble pie.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,792
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Putting faith in humanity... you've got to be joking :24: People born again by the power of God

place their faith in His Person, (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), and the Word of God (Bible Gen.-

Rev.) Anything else is the slip that slides into hell! Without much effort I might add... Love, Steven

Guest shiloh357

30 years ago, same sex marriage was "outrageous" and now it is mainstream. Not only is it mainstream, but even transgender surgery and sex changes have become "normal" and acceptable.

Mankind knows no end to the depths of his depravity. Pretty soon gay same sex pedophilia will be seen as an "orientation." as will just about any other form of sexual perversion such as same-sex incest. The doors have been opened wide for gays and the rest of sleaze of society to justify any kind of sexual perversion they deem fit.

If you think that will become the norm you have very little faith in humanity never mind gay people. Hopefully you and I are still posting here in 30 years so I can buy you some humble pie.

30 years ago society would have balked at the kind of sexual perversion that is considered normal today.  30 years from now, "normal" will be redefined to include new forms of perversion and sickness other than homosexuality and transgender. 

We shall agree to disagree, there's not a hope of pedophilia or incest ever becoming normal. 2 consenting adults in love of the same sex could never be compared to the rape of children.

Guest shiloh357

We shall agree to disagree, there's not a hope of pedophilia or incest ever becoming normal. 2 consenting adults in love of the same sex could never be compared to the rape of children.

Sure I can compare them.  They are both unnatural sexual perversion and counter-intuitive to normal, acceptable human sexuality.  You are simply not equipped to understand that truth.   And yes, eventually, this depraved culture will normalize even greater perversions and abnormal disgusting behavior than homosexuality.

Sure I can compare them.  They are both unnatural sexual perversion and counter-intuitive to normal, acceptable human sexuality.  You are simply not equipped to understand that truth.   And yes, eventually, this depraved culture will normalize even greater perversions and abnormal disgusting behavior than homosexuality.

I think i am well equipped to see the truth and look at an argument from the other persons side. You see both as unnatural where i see pedophilia as unnatural but homosexuality as natural. Of course you can compare them but there still miles apart. If I or you or anyone for that matter had a son and he came home one day and was going to tell you either a) I'm a homosexual or b) I'm a pedophile i know which one i want be told. There miles apart. Also there's never going to be a day when paedophilia is normalised, so you think it will happen and i don't. Only time will tell. 

Anyway, on thread title i've read stuff about gay brains and gay genes and i'm still not convinced. Haven't done loads of research mind you. Your attracted to who your attracted too.