IGNORED

Gay Brains and Whatnot

gray wolf

Guest shiloh357
I think i am well equipped to see the truth and look at an argument from the other persons side.

In this case, you're not.

You see both as unnatural where i see pedophilia as unnatural but homosexuality as natural.

It shows how good the gay propaganda machine has been doing over the years.  One has to leave reality to call gay sex "natural."

Of course you can compare them but there still miles apart.

Homosexuality used to be a crime. Now it is accepted.  Pretty soon every prevert in the world is going to come out of woodwork justify their sexual perversion as a God-given orientation.

If I or you or anyone for that matter had a son and he came home one day and was going to tell you either a) I'm a homosexual or b) I'm a pedophile i know which one i want be told. There miles apart. Also there's never going to be a day when paedophilia is normalised, so you think it will happen and i don't. Only time will tell. 

Yeah, you are making every argument people said 30-40 years ago about gay marriage and homosexuality.  Now not only is it considered normal but transgender perversion as well. 

If you think that will become the norm

you have very little faith in humanity never mind gay people.

Hopefully you and I are still posting here in 30 years so I can buy you some humble pie.

~

Beloved, Faith

So then faith cometh by hearing,

and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

Is A Matter Of God's Truth

Thy word is true from the beginning:

and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

and Not Human

Listen! The Lord’s arm is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call.

It’s your sins that have cut you off from God. Because of your sins,

he has turned away and will not listen anymore. Isaiah 59:1-3 (NLT)

Nature

No one cares about being fair and honest.

The people’s lawsuits are based on lies.

They conceive evil deeds

and then give birth

to sin.  Isaiah 59:4 (NLT)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

I think we got away from the OP on this issue.  I did not intend to speculate on attitudes on sexual behavior (and misbehavior) in society, just wanted to get some feedback on whether anyone has seen some research or data to balance out the anatomical studies that claim there is some difference in brain structure.  Good points were brought up, but I've been unable to lay my hands on anything other than some speculation and more questions.