• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sister....

As other one has said,WE do not have authority over the Angels of Heaven but we have Authority by the Power of the Holy Spirit in the Precious Name of out Living Redeemer ,Christ Jesus................

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;        Phil 2:10

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I remember one night, it was really late at night. I went into my living room and had a vision of a huge 10 foot angel that had fire wings and was filling the room with fire. It was a quick flash but really vivid. I told my wife and she told me she was just in the living room praying that the Lord would protect us and fill our house with His fire. Later on that night, my wife had a bad tooth ach, and as I was praying over her, I had a clear vision of an angel next to me, much smaller than the other one and really peaceful looking grabbing stuff out of a basket and putting it in my wife mouth. The pain stopped, though the tooth didn't get repaired. That experience showed me that a lot of things we pray for, the Lord commissions angels to carry them out. I don't feel we should ever command angels to do our bidding, Jesus said in the Garden at his arrest, I could ask my Father and he would send legions of angels. It's also interesting to me how much angels were involved with Jesus, and believers through out the book of acts.

Discerning of spirits is a gift where you can sense the spiritual world around you. it is very useful in discerning what angels are doing around you. A lot of times when I minister, I'll sense an angel near by and ask the person I'm witnessing to if they feel heat on their shoulder or back and usually they do. I've asked for angels to give people a hug to confirm that God loves them and surprisingly that happens a lot. One time I had a group of kids invite the Holy Spirit to show up and an angel went around touching them, one guy freaked out and took off running screaming. you can see footage of that by looking up Dubstep meets Holy Ghost on youtube.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I am not aware of any angels I have met.Not to my knowledge anyway.There have been many people that I have helped.Anywhere from the grandfather who was struggling to get into the grocery store to picking someone who was homeless off the street.For all I know I could have been helping an angel.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

I've started watching a series of videos on angels by Chuck Missler on youtube - jam-packed with the Word of God; if you want to view, just youtube Chuck Missler angels.