IGNORED

anyone see the season finale of Once a upon a time?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

now I am not talking about the once a upon a time in wonderland that got canceled I don't watch that one. One episode of that was more than enough for me. But was wondering what people who do watch the show think?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

No.... maybe it'll be on netflix.

Guest LadyC

it's available on hulu. 

as for me though, i quit watching it. i saw the first two seasons of that and of Grimm, and for some reason when this third one started, neither show held any interest for me. i blame grimm, and the whole vampire/zombie/whatever storyline it was at the first of the season for making me give up any interest in either of those twisted fairytale shows. and i credit nbc for giving me alternatives like chicago fire and chicago pd to replace them with.

but does anyone watch revenge? haha, i'd love to hear people's thoughts on THAT season finale!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings coffee...

No clue what that is,don't watch sitcoms or series really...............doesn't sound like something that would be of any interest to me after reading Lady C's post....................I try to be aware of what I send into the atmosphere around me,me & my house-"We serve the Lord"

Even when watching certain movies that catch my attention,sometimes I have to turn them off when I realize that they are showing or speaking things that I do not want to fill my spirit with.....we should be very careful of what we take in,Praise the Lord

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Okay that is fine. To me I can watch it because I don't feel lead not to watch it. I really enjoy it but the magic in the show might bother some. For me I know I don't practice magic nor will I. Its just a fun fairy tale show that is doing different things with well known characters. I know its make believe although there are people out there who do try to practice magic which is very wrong. I like having a show to watch where there is no sex or nudity or cursing. Once a Upon a Time is really suspenseful for me. I love the costumes and the landscape and the developing characters. 

I do not watch Revenge. I did not watch it when it starts so I would be too confused with where its heading. If I didn't catch a show in its beginning stages I do not usually watch it until they start showing the beginning episodes.

by the way their is no vampires or zombies in Once a upon a time. I don't know Grimm because I never watched that. But wanted to clarify.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

it's available on hulu. 

as for me though, i quit watching it. i saw the first two seasons of that and of Grimm, and for some reason when this third one started, neither show held any interest for me. i blame grimm, and the whole vampire/zombie/whatever storyline it was at the first of the season for making me give up any interest in either of those twisted fairytale shows. and i credit nbc for giving me alternatives like chicago fire and chicago pd to replace them with.

but does anyone watch revenge? haha, i'd love to hear people's thoughts on THAT season finale!

Swing that shovel baby!  LOL!

Guest LadyC

by the way their is no vampires or zombies in Once a upon a time. I don't know Grimm because I never watched that. But wanted to clarify.

no, i know there aren't vampires or zombies on OUAT. i enjoyed it for the first two seasons. i just got tired of how unrealistic it was. i guess i just like dramas that mirror real life (although i hate reality shows.) 

not to mention the constant overly dramatic rivalry between the two moms. and while i liked the character of snow white, her alter-ego was lame. and even without vampires or zombies, it still fits the 'twisted fairy tale' category, because it really had very little semblance to those classic stories of old.

grimm has to be categorized right along with it... although it is twisted in a much more gory and graphic way. from what i understand, the vampire storyline that started in the 2nd season cliffhanger was over by the third episode of the third season... but by then i'd decided i was enjoying NOT watching it far more than i ever enjoyed when i did watch it. that actually sums up how i felt about both shows after i quit watching them.

Guest LadyC

it's available on hulu. 

Swing that shovel baby!  LOL!

LOL yeah! can't wait to see what the fall season brings!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings coffee...

It's okay,I hope you do not get the wrong impression by what I said,,,,I do not judge anyone by what they watch on TV,as I said...for me,I do not want certain words spoken in my home or in the air,my atmosphere................these things are very important to me,having been on the dark side I want not to hear it or invite it,there is no "for fun "for me to watch tales of magic or mysticism (I don't even have a clue what your show is about)& I only desire to ingest the Word of God or I like shows that are more goody goody....trust me,I could get into a good mystery, "who done it?" or suspense movie but sometimes they are far too suggestive & there is sexual content & profanity that is just sickening for me to watch,so I am not into most sitcoms & series..............they all seem to have basically the same content  & I am not entertained,I would even like the silly housewife reality shows if they did not cuss,sometimes I take a peak but they can't have one conversation without the use of profanity

With love,in Christ,Kwik