turtletwo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

I seem to be having some type of problems with my posts and pms going through. Have they been intercepted by a moderater?

If I am being blocked or been banned, at least please let me know it is happening... and why.

For anyone I have hurt, I sincerely ask for your forgiveness. In fact, I have even done so in pms and gotten no responses.

So if I'm being read out there by the average poster, could you let me know you see this? That way i will know i have an active status. :(

I still very much want to be part of the Worthy family. :8: I love you all and hope you feel the same about me. Am I still able to post and pm? I hope someone will put me out of this confusion and let me know if i'm appearing on the boards or not.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

Turtle, there is no ban or restriction.  :thumbsup:

None of your posts or threads have been intercepted.  :thumbsup:

You are part of the Worthy family and very  loved.  :thumbsup:

Is there a post or thread you can't find? 

Let us know and we will try to help you. 

God Bless, 

Nigel (ncn chat serant) 

Phew! Thanks so much for letting me know that. I will be going off the site for now...now that I know everything is fine. ( Perhaps I will pm you with more detail later. Right now I feeling sick to my stomach and eyes blurring up. )

But for an example, I am unable to update the 'what's on your mind' part on my profile. It says that an error has occured, whenever I try.

And people who normally are quick to respond to my pms are not replying. Leading me to think that they did not recieve them.

I hope nobody has been hurt by me in any way? If so, feel free to tell me and I will be sure to apologize to you. I  care deeply about people in general, and my fellow Worthyites, specifically. Ready for a group hug?  :group-hug:

Thanks so much for replying promptly, Nigel.

P.S. 

Would it be okay if this particular discussion be left posted just in case some of those whom I may have offended need to see this?

I'd feel better if some just stopped by to say hi. I do believe you that there are no restrictions, but I really am lonely and need to hear even a brief acknowledement. I want to know I fit in here.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

turtle, 

You have offended no one  and certainly not upset anyone, believe me .  :thumbsup:

You are loved and a very special member of Worthy. 

Of course your thread will stay up so that others can see it and respond to you.  :thumbsup:

Sometimes members and friends may not reply straight away for many reasons, but they still are your friends, brothers and sisters. 

Oh and by the way , you do fit in here  :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly , you are in my prayers dear sister and the prayers of many members and friends here. 

God bless you turtle, 

Love Nigel. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Hi turtle, you have not offended anyone that Im aware of. It may not look like anything is going through but they are. There have been some glitches this week and things have been slow. I do see that you posted a whats on your mind comment today. Check your profile and see. Report any problems you have to the board mods so word can get back to George to get them fixed. 

:heart: Sorry to bother you before I sign off. I just discovered that by my status update it says lock (and delete) And i never saw this before. Sure not the word lock.

Could you explain what this means? this does not appear to me on anybody else's.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

When I tried to log on this morning it told me that I was not allowed to view this community.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

To be honest Im not sure why that is. I dont see it on yours nor do I see it on mine. Ive asked the board mods to look at it but its hard to say when they will have time to see whats up. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

I love you turtle two :bighug2:

And I haven't been able to view my profile page for what feels like about week now, though I'm sure it's less, maybe four days?

Glitches.  Can't live with them, can't seem to shake 'em...

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Turtle!

I think you may be talking about the PM's where under where is says the time you posted & when/if it was read yet?It always says "lock" & "delete"....you probably never noticed it before,,,,that is your option to click on if you want,that's all...it does not mean it is locked or it is deleted,it confused me when I first noticed it until I clicked on it & deleted my conversation-lol

As you can see,,everyone has had problems this past week....I was not on that much so I did not know but a couple of friends texted my phone to ask if I was having trouble PMing

Anytime you want some re -assurance I will be happy to tell you "I LOVE YOU TURTLE!!!!!!!" :bighug2:

Your Sister in Christ,Kwik