• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

continuing......

We know that Europe has been the first to implement this Common Market. Over the years country after country in Europe have gradually opened their borders, markets etc till we see this European Union of immense Economic importance.

Rollin THUNDER you mentioned the different regions that are trying to come together across borders etc. This, I believe also will accelerate in the second half of this decade as countries see the perceived benefits of joining & getting greater market access. Driven by multinationals, (& one Worlders) this great economic Common market will as we know traverse the globe.

Already the EU & America have set 2020 for the final date of barriers to come down between them. Who then would want to be left out in the cold?

As with all `Countdown` signs this one is clearly identified in scripture & shows how far along we are till the final completion of the Global Government.

`When he opened the third seal,.....behold, a black horse, & he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice ....saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, & three quarts of barley for a denarius;...."` (Rev. 6: 5 & 6)

Here we see a pair of balances, scales which are a measurement of produce. This denotes a market economy. The Common Market apparatus of financial systems, commercial enterprises & multinationals are already working towards centralising the commercial economy of the whole world.

We are already up to the 4th seal today. The plans for a one-world government began centuries ago, not just in our generation. That idea linked with God's Word we could even say God had planned this from the beginning of this world.

The 3rd seal is indeed about economics, but it must be weighed with the information within the other seals of Rev.6 also. And our Lord Jesus in Matt.24 and Mark 13 was giving us information about the seals of Rev.6, so that goes with the information within the seals also, the first one being the most important one.

Rev.6 mentions first about a rider on a white horse that goes conquering. It doesn't say that is the 1st seal, but it is implied. The very first warning Christ gave in His Olivet Discourse was to not allow any man to deceive us. The event order in His Discourse then follows the events of the seals. That rider on the white horse is about the coming pseudo-Christ, the Antichrist, and thus Christ's parallel warning in Matt.24 of not allowing any man to deceive us. But that white horse rider event is not... in order of how those seals occur, for the Antichrist/false messiah does not appear until later in the seals.

In Christ's Olivet Discourse, He specifically warned of a coming pseudochristos (pseudo-Messiah, translated as 'false Christs" in the KJV). See Matt.24:23-26. And He gave the appearing of that pseudo-Messiah as Jerusalem in relation to those events of Matt.24. He said for us to not believe it when others say that pseudo-Messiah is Him when he appears there.

Not only did He shows us that specifically there, but He gave us the blueprint of what Antiochus IV did in Jerusalem around 200 years earlier with the placing of an idol abomination of Zeus inside the 2nd temple at Jerusalem in association with the abomination of desolation prophecy from the Book of Daniel.

So is the coming Antichrist going to be some Mohammed placing a black stone inside a rebuilt Jewish temple in Jerusalem for the last days? Absolutely not. Why?

Because our Lord Jesus specifically warned us of that pseudo-Christ coming to Jerusalem playing Him, The Messiah. Could any Muslim pull that off? Would orthodox Jews believe on a Muslim messiah? Absolutely not!

So it's like I've said before, you might want to check out how God's uses that title of "the Assyrian" for someone else than some flesh man from some Islamic nation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Salty,

I have read what you wrote & as I work through this topic here & on `America & the other Super Powers,` I will address these points. I find going a step at a time brings out more understanding & details.

Blessings, Marilyn.

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

You asked -

`I noticed you don`t ever talk about the UN. Do they play a role in your contemporary view. Just wondering.`

UN - PART OF QUARTET OF POWER.

I`m glad you highlighted the UN, rT, as it does, I believe have a very important role to play. Now I did mention it briefly at the beginning of the topic, `America & the Other Super Powers.` I said that the world regards them as part of the Big 4 or Quartet of Power. I then explained that the 3 Super Powers (1. UK/USA. 2. Russia. 3. EU.) have control over the UN so it is not in their league. I did not go on to talk about the UN as I was focussed on the 4 beasts of Daniel, relating them as I believe to the Super Powers of today. It is a good time now though to look at the UN & see what part they play in the Global Government that is forming.

UN - SMOKE SCREEN.

It has taken me awhile to see what role the UN plays. Many people have thought it was going to be the seat of Global Government with its own military, parliament & currency. But this is not its role, although it has the appearance of that. People don`t realise that the 3 Super Powers actually control the UN. They set up this institution & put in place the Security Council which has the final say. So it is really a smoke screen for `We the world are coming together.`

UN - CONNECTS TO ALL SOCIETY.

There is a lot you can read by visiting the UN`s web site so I will just give a brief outline. The UN`s role is to gather all areas of society together, give them a say, & indoctrinate them with their beliefs. Areas such as - governments, banks, businesses, NGO`s (non governmental organisations - religions) indigenous groups, youth, women, poor,....etc, You name it & there will be a group with meetings, conferences, so we can feel the world is paying attention to us & our cause. Then we go back to our society & start groups & indoctrinate the UN`s beliefs throughout our society.

UN - RELIGIOUS SYSTEM.

So what are their beliefs & can we see that through the media, business, churches etc. It is `We can transform the world.` In other words, we mankind, if we work together can change our world. Christians are getting deceived by this rhetoric being made to either feel guilty (older ones) for the ills of the world, or proud (youth) that they are the generation that will fix it!!!!!!!!

I have more to say on this & how it ties in with the economic system. Plus we can look at what God`s word says. (Always a good thing to do. :mgcheerful:)

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

You asked -

`I noticed you don`t ever talk about the UN. Do they play a role in your contemporary view. Just wondering.`

I`m glad you highlighted the UN, rT, as it does, I believe have a very important role to play. Now I did mention it briefly at the beginning of the topic, `America & the Other Super Powers.` I said that the world regards them as part of the Big 4 or Quartet of Power. I then explained that the 3 Super Powers (1. UK/USA. 2. Russia. 3. EU.) have control over the UN so it is not in their league. I did not go on to talk about the UN as I was focussed on the 4 beasts of Daniel, relating them as I believe to the Super Powers of today. It is a good time now though to look at the UN & see what part they play in the Global Government that is forming.

UN - SMOKE SCREEN.

It has taken me awhile to see what role the UN plays. Many people have thought it was going to be the seat of Global Government with its own military, parliament & currency. But this is not its role, although it has the appearance of that. People don`t realise that the 3 Super Powers actually control the UN. They set up this institution & put in place the Security Council which has the final say. So it is really a smoke screen for `We the world are coming together.`

There is a lot you can read by visiting the UN`s web site so I will just give a brief outline. The UN`s role is to gather all areas of society together, give them a say, & indoctrinate them with their beliefs. Areas such as - governments, banks, businesses, NGO`s (non governmental organisations - religions) indigenous groups, youth, women, poor,....etc, You name it & there will be a group with meetings, conferences, so we can feel the world is paying attention to us & our cause. Then we go back to our society & start groups & indoctrinate the UN`s beliefs throughout our society.

UN - RELIGIOUS SYSTEM.

So what are their beliefs & can we see that through the media, business, churches etc. It is `We can transform the world.` In other words, we mankind, if we work together can change our world. Christians are getting deceived by this rhetoric being made to either feel guilty (older ones) for the ills of the world, or proud (youth) that they are the generation that will fix it!!!!!!!!

I have more to say on this & how it ties in with the economic system. Plus we can look at what God`s word says. (Always a good thing to do. :mgcheerful:)

The three superpowers no longer control the UN. They lost control some years ago. The UN is now under the influence of the OIC.

Hi OakWood,

Do you mean the OIC -  Organisation of Islamic Cooperation?  And also the Security Council of the UN has still the same Super Powers with power to veto any substantive Security Council resolution. Not sure where you got your info from. 

Edited by Marilyn C

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Hi Spock,

Yes I quite understand you would have been very busy in the last week of school & then the body & mind said - time out. So relax, get refreshed & we know you are here in spirit (!). Glad you have such a special relationship with your daughter & granddaughter. They are the ones that need us most. We`re just chugging along here.

Blessings, Marilyn.

I'm back from vacation after school closed. I hope to do some catching up on these threads, in particular your two threads. I think we left off on the four beasts of Daniel. I don't recall us discussing beast 4, which you believe is the UN. So, anyhow, just wanted you to know I'm back.

Cheers and love,

Spock

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

You asked -

UN - SMOKE SCREEN.

UN - RELIGIOUS SYSTEM.

Hi Marilyn,

I'm not sure what you mean by smoke screen, but it does appear that they are using the UN until they can advance to their vision of a real global government. I believe it has worn out its welcome and is very ineffective.

Cheers

Hi Spock,

Glad to see you & hope you had a good break after school. Now concerning the four beasts, I think when you read what we have been saying you`ll see that I do not say the UN is the fourth beast. It does have an important part to play though & I am preparing notes to explain my thoughts.

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

Yes the UN is very ineffective for what people think it should be - a global government, but it is very effective in its real role & I`m preparing those notes now.

Hi rollingTHUNDER,

You said,

`I`m not sure what you mean by smoke screen, but it does appear that they are using the UN until they can advance to their vision of a real Global Government. I believe it has worn out its welcome & is very ineffective.`

SMOKE SCREEN.

The smoke screen is evident when people think that the UN is ineffective & that there is no Global Government. The Global Government is already here & that will be a good topic perhaps after this. Now the UN is portrayed as the United Nations, (Politically) but obviously it is not & was never intended to hold that authority. It is however developing a different power & one that is encompassing all the peoples of the world - Religiously. 

UN - DESA. (Department of Economic & Social Affairs)

This department of the UN has far reaching implications in our everyday lives. The word `Social,` here means Cultural, Religious.  Thus it is the department that oversees the Economic & Religious Affairs of the world. Recently they have put 3 agendas under one roof, as it were. They are integrating  the SOCIAL, (RELIGIOUS) & ECONOMIC & ENVIRONMENTAL dimensions. The General assembly President John Ashe said -

`One distinct benefit of the new forum is that it is designed to attract participation from representatives of all 3 dimensions of sustainable development, rather than chiefly from members of the environmental community. This is critical to ensuring that sustainability is a central modality to development & that it is MAINSTREAMED into policy, planning & living.`

The Director  of UN DESA`s development issues said - `It is the place where the international community comes together to address & coordinate the entire sustainable development issues.` 

Thus we have religious groups partnering with the economic system, (finance, business, banks etc) & advocating the belief (doctrine) of environmentalism.

`Adulterers & adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship (partnership) with the world (system) is enmity with God.` (James 4: 4)

Edited by Marilyn C