• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Curious does anyone think the Gospel has reached all peoples on earth?

I see some say everyone cant read so it has not. Im not sure if that counts; 

hearing the word of Jesus would seem to be as good as reading it and it might be better, reading it can leave questions but hearing would lead to those questions being answered.

I would think it has been accomplished although I have no proof.

Is there a place on earth or a people you think has not heard of Jesus?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Some in america have not heard the gospel. They have heard so much other stuff about Christianity and Jesus that they have not heard the truth. 

Otherwise yes I know there are tribes in the amazon that brazil has banned contact with in order to preserve them. They have not heard the gospel yet.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  589
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

hearing the word of Jesus would seem to be as good as reading it and it might be better, reading it can leave questions but hearing would lead to those questions being answered.

No.  Some have not even heard because we (=the Church) have yet to learn their language, let alone translate the message into idioms which they could understand, and which would not compromise the gospel message.  I have friends whose very vocation is to enter into such societies and steep themselves in their culture and language so as to provide translations of the Bible, as well as teach orally.  It is extremely exciting.  I don't get hyped up on end times stuff, but this gets me excited.

clb

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

Matthew 24:9-14 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Because of technology we hear about Christians put to death more than I ever have in my lifetime.

Let's see where we are at...majority of United States hates Jesus...evidence Obama elected...he stands for abortion and homosexuality...the liberals haven't put us to death yet....but they would like too...

A lot of Christians are turning away from the Bible Jesus into a all accepting worldly Jesus because their children are gay...it is a lot easier to swallow..Joel Osteen types appearing and deceiving many people...

Increase in wickedness in the last 50 years is unbelievable...homosexuals are glorified, whoremongers are glorified, liars thieves are glorified...prisoners are glorified....etc

We are a country of lukewarm Christians slowly turning cold...eventually at the rate were going we will be the leader in the hate of Jesus and his cross...the word sin will probably be outlawed...it almost seems like it is now

I do believe the gospel has been preached around the world....or very close to it...the Bible has been put into about every language...

I think u can go to about every country and say Jesus and get some kind of response..

People in United States have no excuse...free bibles are distributed all the time..

If there are remote places or people in various countries that need to hear the word I believe Jesus can and will supernaturally preach the word...thru his spirit like dreams, visions, and angels however way he chooses as long as everyone in the world thru their freewill gets a chance to accept him or not...

Some in america have not heard the gospel. They have heard so much other stuff about Christianity and Jesus that they have not heard the truth. 

Otherwise yes I know there are tribes in the amazon that brazil has banned contact with in order to preserve them. They have not heard the gospel yet.

ayin jade

I think America has been covered in this area, now once they hear they may search out a softer message to appease them selves. I believe it is possible that Brazil is doing what you say thanks I did not know it was like that there. just my thoughts though I tried to find info before I posted this Q. I did not find any.

No.  Some have not even heard because we (=the Church) have yet to learn their language, let alone translate the message into idioms which they could understand, and which would not compromise the gospel message.  I have friends whose very vocation is to enter into such societies and steep themselves in their culture and language so as to provide translations of the Bible, as well as teach orally.  It is extremely exciting.  I don't get hyped up on end times stuff, but this gets me excited.

clb

that does sound interesting going to remote areas of the world and not just visiting as we mostly do today

but learning the real culture and language. and so I tend to agree with you and ayin jade on the other countries. 

Would you say we have found all peoples or are there still hidden tribes we do not know of. ayin says there are tribe we know of ( Brazil ) but are at this time off limits to contact.

Matthew 24:9-14 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Because of technology we hear about Christians put to death more than I ever have in my lifetime.

Let's see where we are at...majority of United States hates Jesus...evidence Obama elected...he stands for abortion and homosexuality...the liberals haven't put us to death yet....but they would like too...

A lot of Christians are turning away from the Bible Jesus into a all accepting worldly Jesus because their children are gay...it is a lot easier to swallow..Joel Osteen types appearing and deceiving many people...

Increase in wickedness in the last 50 years is unbelievable...homosexuals are glorified, whoremongers are glorified, liars thieves are glorified...prisoners are glorified....etc

We are a country of lukewarm Christians slowly turning cold...eventually at the rate were going we will be the leader in the hate of Jesus and his cross...the word sin will probably be outlawed...it almost seems like it is now

I do believe the gospel has been preached around the world....or very close to it...the Bible has been put into about every language...

I think u can go to about every country and say Jesus and get some kind of response..

People in United States have no excuse...free bibles are distributed all the time..

If there are remote places or people in various countries that need to hear the word I believe Jesus can and will supernaturally preach the word...thru his spirit like dreams, visions, and angels however way he chooses as long as everyone in the world thru their freewill gets a chance to accept him or not...

I tend to agree with all you say about the USA.

I also tend to agree with you on remote areas of the world, however I think most may not agree with this position. Only because most think man is to spread the gospel and not the spirit of God. 

I wonder if there is any difference in the wording; the Bible say " to all nations " does that also me all persons.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

You guys are wrong about the US. I was 16 years old before I ever heard the truth about God. And had I not moved from where I was, I seriously doubt I would have known now.

You guys are wrong about the US. I was 16 years old before I ever heard the truth about God. And had I not moved from where I was, I seriously doubt I would have known now.

it may be true what you say. I have no way to know. It does not seem possible to me inside our borders there is a town that has not heard. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

So you never heard about Jesus until you was 16 in the USA. Pretty much a church on every corner. Bibles everywhere. It was all around you, you just decided it wasn't worth bothering with until you were 16. The truth is in the bible and anybody with about a fifth or six grade education can comprehend it if they choose. I wasn't reborn until I was 41. But living in the USA it was all around me, I chose not to obey Jesus. I didn't want to apply his word to my life. Because I was a fool.

So people in USA have no excuse except foolishness.