Sign in to follow this  
MHartwig

I need help...

First of all what are your feelings about God?And second of all welcome to Worthy :mgcheerful:

I won't lie to you and say I'm the most religious person you will ever meet. I have no idea. I feel lost with about everything I feel besides my need to be with the person I love.

Welcome to Worthy.  You did not mention if Lizzy is a Christian or the ages involved here.  Hawaii would be a possible option as it is near half way for both countries.  Long distant relationships are difficult for sure.  Oceans make them even harder to maintain.  I hope that you find a solution that is in the Will of the Father.  My prayers for you.  

by the way did u happen to read the terms of service when joining worthy? We can't ask for money on this webpage. However we can pray for your situation. 

right... no soliciting.I will pray for you.  :th_praying:

Prayer can do so much and make such a difference. a lot of people dont think it can but prayer can be powerful when its done by people with faith and not doubt. So if its in God's will for you to meet up with her it will happen. Trust God and His plan and His timing. He works all things together for the good. Romans 8:28.

P.S. I would suggest Mhartwig removing or editing your first message with the link to the go fund me because that link probably shouldnt be there. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Anna Louison
      Godmorning to you all,
      I’ve been wondering a lot about the creation and life of dinosaurs seen from a Christian perspective. Is it possible that they never actually existed and that it’s a trick played on us by NASA, just like the earth is round theory? Or did God actually create these creatures on the 6th day? It just seems unnatural to me, that dinosaurs would have roamed the earth at the same time as Adam and Eve, but since God is almighty, would he have been able to create a hole in time and space and simply add these glorious creatures to a time before existence?
      I’m really looking forward to a nice discussion and some truthful answers, so please keep it light. Have a wonderful day!
    • By Lazar
      Hey everybody! I am a 14 year old boy and im an Orthodox Christian. I play alot of video games and when you install and download video games,there are terms and conditions and stuff you gotta agree to.I started searching for keywords "soul" "satan" "devil" just to be sure,when i can't search for keywords in the agreements i read them fully.There is a game i want to download that says there are terms and conditions,but i can not find them since there is no link on their website.Anyway,if i randomly agree to every terms and conditions could i actually sell my soul? I am really worried
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      Dear Lord, in Jesus Christ's name I pray.   Welcome Holy Spirit, embody this nation, government and military. God bless Donald Trump, keep him protected, helped and leading your nation strong and free. God bless Justin Trudeau, bend his will to yours, humble him and teach him what he needs to know of You. Thank you Lord for the peace talks in Korea! This is an appreciated answer to so many pleading prayers! We pray for the same peace and understanding in Cameroon, please have mercy and save its people. Please forgive us of all our sins. Especially excuse evil where we oppose, mock and vilify You. Please Lord, we know not what we do. Bless and revive us Lord, thy kingdom come. Put us through the painful process of cleansing this world, nation, generation and church of backsliding, sleepiness, enemies within, blasphemy, watering down of God's truth, word and law. Prune and throw such chaff into the lake of fire. Have us accept and cherish your free gift of salvation and eternal life immediately through your Son's sacrifice in place of our sin debt. May we all pray for this in our life now! Heal, restore and revive your body of Christ saved to do good works in the Lord. May we be light, salt and disciples to this desperate world. Hallelujah, he is risen, he is risen indeed!   I pray this sincerely for all lost, enemies and loved ones in Jesus Christ's name, amen!   GregoryB
    • By HLT
      I have a leader in my church who has been helping me address some historical abuse issues in my life. They are hard and painful for me, and I admittedly return to fear and anger instead of holding to faith. A couple weeks ago this leader was frustrated at me for lacking faith, and he said to me, “I’m done.” Literally those words. When I asked him, he said that he was getting in the way of my relationship with the Savior and he would not counsel me anymore. He has refused to speak to me at all since that time. I am angry and hurt and it feels like God is done with me, too. I am not sure what I am supposed to feel or do.