Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fire-heart

Zombie apocalypse

66 posts in this topic

Ever seen Zombie movies? Or specifically a Zombie apocalypse movie? Did you know A zombie apocalypse is very possible? did you also know its so possible the government is preparing for it?

It would be near impossible to infect the entire world but a country would be cake. Creating a virus that turns your brain to mush and a constant hunger for flesh and severe agitation isnt that that difficult these days and imagine how easy it would be to turn it into gas form or liguid and infect the waters.

We live in a day and age where chemical warfare is dangerous threat.

Of course we as Christians shouldnt fear these things but I think we should be aware of what is coming. Did you also know its very possible to change human dna and combine it with other creatures dna to create what the government is calling super solders? believe me Im not a consperacy nut job but im well aware of what is happening behind closed doors

I believe that this is a very worthwhile topic. We have so many vulnerabilities that it is likely that some big catastrophe will happen. It could be a natural disease that gets out of control; something similar to the HIV virus but much more deadly. If it happened once it could happen again. Or it could be something that is caused by human agency regardless of whether it is intentional or unintentional. There is a danger of what is referred to as an electro-magnetic pulse that could destroy the power grid in a large part of the USA or even the entire nation's power grid. I believe that there will likely be some kind of destructive apocalypse and that it's form will likely take us by surprise.

I always thought that people bitten by a zombie had to die first, then come back as one of them.  Like the walking dead thing.  I could be wrong. 

I think one should exit this thread, then look at the forum just below this one. It's the heading of George's latest devotional that applies.

Go look.... :cool2:

I was told about 4 years ago, the zombie planing didn't mean real flesh eating undead humans, but living people with no homes who haven't eaten real food so long they have become crazed. 

But if we add genetic manipulation to the equation, then real zombies can be. But I don't think the Bible supports this idea. I'm still believing all the terrible things that happen have the approval of God.

Fez which forum or thread do you mean? Can you provide a link?

I was told about 4 years ago, the zombie planing didn't mean real flesh eating undead humans, but living people with no homes who haven't eaten real food so long they have become crazed. 

But if we add genetic manipulation to the equation, then real zombies can be. But I don't think the Bible supports this idea. I'm still believing all the terrible things that happen have the approval of God.

We have had reports on ppl acting like deranged animals and tearing then eating ppls flesh on the news there was on in Texas just today

Did you know A zombie apocalypse is very possible?

:thumbsup:

Sure Thing

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Ephesians 2:1

Trespasses And Sin Will Even Eat The Brains

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,

lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 2 Corinthians 4:3-4

Of Anyone (Zombie's, Dead Men Walking) Who Buys Into The Evolutionary Promise Of Men

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isaiah 14:14

Becoming Like

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. Revelation 20:7-9

Gods

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

I dont really understand how it goes with my thread topic. Its a sad story and Im not in a rebellion or things of the world so could you explain?

A Zombie Apocalypse is guaranteed;

Rev 6:9,10

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.