• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I need help can not find in search on this site. I scroll using the wheel. some how I was scrolling and my finger slipped off wheel and hit one of the buttons. after which my view was enlarged. I did not mind it to bad being an old man with old eyes. It happened again

and made it larger than the first. I tried to dupilcate this to reduce and it got larger again. now I can only see about 1/2 the page cause the view is so large. as I type the only view of the page is the square subject area and the tools to adjust subject matter nothing else can be seen on the page. I do not know what size this will be when i hit post but at present i would say it is about font size 16 or 20. now i need a little help with small font but it does not need to be this big. does any one know how to adjust to a smaller size font or adjust the view of the page back down so I can view more than 1/2 page at a time

many many thanks.

I need help can not find in search on this site. I scroll using the wheel. some how I was scrolling and my finger slipped off wheel and hit one of the buttons. after which my view was enlarged. I did not mind it to bad being an old man with old eyes. It happened again

and made it larger than the first. I tried to dupilcate this to reduce and it got larger again. now I can only see about 1/2 the page cause the view is so large. as I type the only view of the page is the square subject area and the tools to adjust subject matter nothing else can be seen on the page. I do not know what size this will be when i hit post but at present i would say it is about font size 16 or 20. now i need a little help with small font but it does not need to be this big. does any one know how to adjust to a smaller size font or adjust the view of the page back down so I can view more than 1/2 page at a time

many many thanks.

Click On View (Usually At The Top Right Of Your Browser) And Reduce Or Increase The Size Of Your View (Zoom Zoom~!)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

It sounds like you are hitting ctrl and the scroll makes it increase. Ctrl+ increases it. Ctrl- decreases it. (Ctrl and using scroll can increase or decrease it too.)

I find that if my ctrl button gets stuck (I have an older keyboard) and I use scroll, it can increase the size or decrease it as I scroll. Check to see if that button is stuck. Then you can fix the size to whatever you want. 

thank you both and both instructions worked. I can now see it is a small thing. To me both your instructions are big time help. Thanks a million times over. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

thank you both and both instructions worked. I can now see it is a small thing. To me both your instructions are big time help. Thanks a million times over. 

Also next time hold down the control key and hit the + or - on your numeric keyboard. Yo can do the same to control volume by holding down the fn button and hitting plus or minus.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

I think I was at worthy for 7 yrs or so before someone told me how to enlarge the screen lol. Hope this showed others how to do it as well. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jade,,,,

Just to let you know....yes indeed,it has shown ME a little tip that is good to know!Thank you.................

Love ya,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Just don't make the print too tiny or we won't be able to help you again because you won't be able to read what we are saying. :laughing:  .... a bit like this!

If in doubt unplug it and plug it back in again as a great I.T. expert once said.

Just don't make the print too tiny or we won't be able to help you again because you won't be able to read what we are saying. :laughing:  .... a bit like this!

If in doubt unplug it and plug it back in again as a great I.T. expert once said.

when I found the magnifying glass it said default and so I thought that is what I want but I could not read the default. This will be in my notes because not only are my eyes going my memory is too. so thank you all so very much.

:thumbsup:

Zoom~! Zoom~~~!!!