Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stephen Levi

The Commandments of Jesus Christ

33 posts in this topic

The purpose and point of this thread is to discuss 
and to learn and to teach the commandments of Jesus Christ
to those who want to read and participate. I will go through the new testament and take them one by one.

We will start with this.

John, Chapter 14, 15: If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John, Chapter 14, 21: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John, Chapter 15, 10: If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Hi Stephen,

Being a ministry as Worthy is, we don't allow teaching from anyone that is not part of the ministry.  You are welcome to discuss any Scripture you want, as long as it is done in a discussion format, not a teaching format.  We hold everyone to the same rule, and the reason why I am posting it here for all to know, so please don't take this personal.

God Bless,

Alan

Hi Stephen,

Being a ministry as Worthy is, we don't allow teaching from anyone that is not part of the ministry.  You are welcome to discuss any Scripture you want, as long as it is done in a discussion format, not a teaching format.  We hold everyone to the same rule, and the reason why I am posting it here for all to know, so please don't take this personal.

God Bless,

Alan

Post what I said in a discussion format compared to a teaching format and send it to me.  I have no clue as to what you are saying.

I look up there and I see that I posted verses right from the bible right to here.

Is that a teaching format?

Hi Stephen,

God Bless,

Alan

Post what I said in a discussion format compared to a teaching format and send it to me.  I have no clue as to what you are saying.

I look up there and I see that I posted verses right from the bible right to here.

What is the commandment of Jesus the Christ concerning this you have said to me? If you know it, please tell me.

Edited by Stephen Levi

​Everything I do I line it up with the word of God.  The commandments of Jesus Christ.

The purpose and point of this thread is to discuss 
and to learn and to teach the commandments of Jesus Christ
to those who want to read and participate. I will go through the new testament and take them one by one.

We will start with this.

John, Chapter 14, 15: If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John, Chapter 14, 21: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John, Chapter 15, 10: If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Hi Stephen,

God Bless,

Alan

I don't think it's the scripture that is the problem.......   it's your approach to the post....

Besides the rules, when you come as a teacher you're putting yourself over others as you know more than them and it causes people to get defensive and quite frankly not pay much attention to you.....  and considering you really might have something to offer, it would be a shame to have it discarded..

Hi Stephen,

God Bless,

Alan

You are forbidding me from teaching the commandments of Jesus Christ.  True or false?

If this is true, I will not teach them here.  But I want you to out right tell me that you are 

forbidding me from teaching the commandments of Jesus Christ on this forum.

:taped:

Hi Stephen,

God Bless,

Alan

You are forbidding me from teaching the commandments of Jesus Christ.  True or false?

If this is true, I will not teach them here.  But I want you to out right tell me that you are 

forbidding me from teaching the commandments of Jesus Christ on this forum.

You are being forbidden to teach.   If you want to express your views on the commandments and of Jesus and are open to discussion about your views, then you are allowed to do so.   You are not allowed to assume the posture of a teacher in this forum.

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. John 15:12

~

The purpose and point of this thread is to discuss.... the commandments of Jesus Christ....

....start with this....

John, Chapter 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John, Chapter 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John, Chapter 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

:thumbsup:

Ah

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Mark 12:29-30

Beloved

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:31

How Wonderful It Is

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:44-48

To Look At The Heart Of The Law

The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2

And Of The Prophets

And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation. Isaiah 25:9

To Look At

God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah. That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations. Psalms 67:1-2

Jesus

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? Isaiah 53:1

~

Dear Brother, Keep On Keeping On

Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word. Psalms 119:148

Post Early, Post Often

Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes. Psalms 110:135

And Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe