IGNORED

Gay Marriage and the Demise of America

Guest shiloh357

And this is only the barest tip of the iceberg. America is a goner, and should the Lord tarry, within five years it will be utterly unrecognizable.

~

It Could Be The Start Of The Greatest Revival In The History Of The Americas

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Matthew 16:24

Where The Devil Takes The Reins Of Power

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

And The Blood Of The Martyrs

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2

Waters The Gospel

These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. John 16:1-3

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

And this is only the barest tip of the iceberg. America is a goner, and should the Lord tarry, within five years it will be utterly unrecognizable.

~

It Could Be The Start Of The Greatest Revival In The History Of The Americas

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Matthew 16:24

Where The Devil Takes The Reins Of Power

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

And The Blood Of The Martyrs

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2

Waters The Gospel

These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. John 16:1-3

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here Joe. Do you believe that America will fall so badly that she will return to her Christian roots and then rise again? A bit like in former Communist countries where they threw out God altogether and now seem to be turning back to him?

But, I am furious at this point, this is what homo-fascism looks like.  Fascism begins by destroying families and forcing you to choose sides.  Once families have been broken, it moves on to the next level, your livelihood, then your neighborhood, then your community, then city, county, state, nation.  It will progress that way for each and every person touched by it.

She claimed she was concerned for me, and that I could get demoted for what I put on facebook, but that sounded more like a threat than concern.  That's not something I'm worried about, I know what it takes to get demoted in the AF. But, you can see the subtlety of how oppressive she is becoming in how she views her lifestyle.  No longer is it enough for us to tolerate her behavior, we must now conform to her choice and accept it as normal.

Last year I lost a friend that I had had a friendship with since 1977.  One of his sons adopted the gay lifestyle and it quickly became apparent that no negative views of homosexuality would be tolerated by him anymore.  And this was a person who was always very open-minded, liberal, and claimed he wanted to try and be in agreement with everyone.  He asked me, directly, to stop condemning homosexuality as a sin and when I told him I couldn't do that, he became hateful and belligerent with a quickness.  I was informed because of my beliefs, I could no longer be his friend.  My wife has a long-time friend that recently did the same thing.  This is how they both silence opposition, and it is also how they attempt to insulate themselves from any negative feedback about their lifestyle. 

I'm sorry to hear that.  It truly is evil when you are forced to choose between your convictions or your family.

:thumbsup:

If There Is One Historical Fact About Both The Fascist And The Marxist

For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Mark 7:21

It Is That Sooner Or Later They Will Turn On The Homosexual

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:4

With Torture And Murder In Their Wicked Hearts

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. Psalms 71:4

So It Seems To Me This Shameful Bait,

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. Psalms 118:8

Is Really Put Out 

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Romans 1:28

To Out The

and be sure your sin will find you out. Numbers 32:23(d)

Gay

~

And The Only Question I Have, Will I Be Loving Enough

To Shelter These Folk When

The Long Knives

Come

The merciful man doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh. Proverbs 11:17

~

Just

Another Take

On The Trouble I See

Fast Coming Around The Next Bend In The Road

See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:15-18

Amen~!

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here Joe. Do you believe that America will fall so badly that she will return to her Christian roots and then rise again? A bit like in former Communist countries where they threw out God altogether and now seem to be turning back to him?

~

Like What Is Going On In Iran Even Now

More Iranians have come to Christ in the past 30 years than in the prior 1,400 years combined! The 2013 Operation World prayer manual lists the growth of Christianity in Iran as leading the entire world, with approximately 20 percent annual growth. This means that the Christian church in Iran is doubling every four years. Extrapolate this; present estimates place the number of Christians in Iran at around 1 million (some within the nation say it is much, much higher). At present growth rates, this would mean that in 10 short years, roughly one in 10 Iranians will be followers of Jesus. In 20 years, half of the nation could be Christian. Consider the changes to the region if this revival continues.

The difficulty for the gospel in Iran, of course, is the virtual impossibility of sending missionaries, church planters, or trainers there. Since 1979, Christian missionary organizations have been banned by the Islamic government. Christians within the nation face increasingly severe political and religious persecution if they are caught engaging in open evangelism or worship. As such, the power of satellite television, the Internet and other media are the primary vessels by which the gospel is reaching into the nation. Clearly, there is now a window of opportunity the Western church must recognize. No one knows how long this window will truly remain open or how long it will be before the present government becomes desperate enough to take more extreme measures. As the story of Pastor Saeed Abedini reveals, the regime is already torturing Christians and threatening them with execution.

When one meets many Iranians – both Christians and Muslims – something stands out. The Iranian people by and large are a very sweet, gentle and humble people. Because of the bellicosity of the present Islamic Iranian government, the impression often given in the Western media is that all Iranians are similarly combative and given to a belligerent form of Islamism. Nothing could be further from the truth. When one listens to the many personal stories coming out of Iran, an almost universal factor is the hopelessness, brokenness and contrite spirits of the people. It is essential that the praying church recognizes that after 33 years of living under the oppression of the present Islamic Revolution, the Iranian people are deeply burdened, emotionally exhausted, yet spiritually hungry. The collective heart of the nation of Iran is in transition. Many Iranians are finding comfort in drugs and alcohol (Iran has the highest rate of drug addiction in the Middle East). Many others, while turning away from the empty religion of their youth, are nevertheless crying out to their Creator for a response. And He is answering them. http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/despite-persecution-revival-in-iran-continues/

~

Seriously Beloved

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12

What The Devil Intends For Evil, God Intends For Good

`He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. Revelation 3:21 (NASB)

And We His Children, Will Follow

Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. "For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. Matthew 16:24-26 (NASB)

In Our Master's Footsteps

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

~

Like What Is Going On In Iran Even Now

More Iranians have come to Christ in the past 30 years than in the prior 1,400 years combined! The 2013 Operation World prayer manual lists the growth of Christianity in Iran as leading the entire world, with approximately 20 percent annual growth. This means that the Christian church in Iran is doubling every four years. Extrapolate this; present estimates place the number of Christians in Iran at around 1 million (some within the nation say it is much, much higher). At present growth rates, this would mean that in 10 short years, roughly one in 10 Iranians will be followers of Jesus. In 20 years, half of the nation could be Christian. Consider the changes to the region if this revival continues.

The difficulty for the gospel in Iran, of course, is the virtual impossibility of sending missionaries, church planters, or trainers there. Since 1979, Christian missionary organizations have been banned by the Islamic government. Christians within the nation face increasingly severe political and religious persecution if they are caught engaging in open evangelism or worship. As such, the power of satellite television, the Internet and other media are the primary vessels by which the gospel is reaching into the nation. Clearly, there is now a window of opportunity the Western church must recognize. No one knows how long this window will truly remain open or how long it will be before the present government becomes desperate enough to take more extreme measures. As the story of Pastor Saeed Abedini reveals, the regime is already torturing Christians and threatening them with execution.

When one meets many Iranians – both Christians and Muslims – something stands out. The Iranian people by and large are a very sweet, gentle and humble people. Because of the bellicosity of the present Islamic Iranian government, the impression often given in the Western media is that all Iranians are similarly combative and given to a belligerent form of Islamism. Nothing could be further from the truth. When one listens to the many personal stories coming out of Iran, an almost universal factor is the hopelessness, brokenness and contrite spirits of the people. It is essential that the praying church recognizes that after 33 years of living under the oppression of the present Islamic Revolution, the Iranian people are deeply burdened, emotionally exhausted, yet spiritually hungry. The collective heart of the nation of Iran is in transition. Many Iranians are finding comfort in drugs and alcohol (Iran has the highest rate of drug addiction in the Middle East). Many others, while turning away from the empty religion of their youth, are nevertheless crying out to their Creator for a response. And He is answering them. http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/despite-persecution-revival-in-iran-continues/

~

Seriously Beloved

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12

What The Devil Intends For Evil, God Intends For Good

`He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. Revelation 3:21 (NASB)

And We His Children, Will Follow

Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. "For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. Matthew 16:24-26 (NASB)

In Our Master's Footsteps

Maybe then, America's current crisis and tobogganing down into Godlessness is just a test - not only to stir up renewed faith in lapsed Christians but to bring new ones into the fold.

I truly believe that sometimes God gives us what we want even if it is wrong for us and against his wishes - just to show us how badly it eventually turns out when we don't have him.

Is this possibly what is happening to Western countries at the moment? Is the U.S. sliding downhill, not so much as a punishment but as a warning?

Is it possible that God is saying "go on try it your own way with your fancy secular ideas and your pie-in-the-sky Godless utopias? But it's not going to work and when it fails you'll all start crying and then come running back to me!"

He gave us free will and even the most disciplinarian of parents sometimes give up for a while and let their kids do their own thing, just to teach them a lesson. Not out of anger but out of love. A little taste of Hell can sometimes be a sobering experience.

Is this possibly what is happening to Western countries at the moment? Is the U.S. sliding downhill, not so much as a punishment but as a warning

~

As I See It, Possibly A Quick Building Up To A Full Scale Western Governmental Persecution 

Leading To The Witness With Our Own Blood Of The Love Of Jesus

For The Hopeless, The Helpless And The Un-Lovable

See Foxe's Book of Martyrs by John Foxe http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/foxes-book-of-martyrs-by-john-foxe/

For A (Very) Little Of The Long History Of Martyrdom In This World

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. Genesis 4:1-8

~

Beloved, IMO There Are Far More Christians In The USA Than There Are None Believers

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. Matthew 19:29

Yet It Remains To Be Seen Just How Many Of Us Will Stand

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. Matthew 24:9

When (Or If) The Western Blood Bath Starts

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Guys every time you publicly condemn someone you raise an even higher wall of resistance from them to what you have to say. It also often aids the cause of who you condemn as many will take sides with who they feel sorry for and empathise with . There might be better ways..

Edited by Chris.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

if we do not resist, it will soon be all over our face. I am all for peace and love, but when you take a look at the political trends and the entertainment industry, realizing your children will grow up in a world where completely unnatural things are considered a norm, it will give another angle at things.

It's not how things are now, but where they are heading. We are not stoning anyone here, but might just as well get stoned in not so distant future for not hurraying for the triumph of the 'diversity'. The stakes are actually quite high with these issues. Give the devil the little finger, and he will take the whole arm.

Would be nice if it was not so, but 'if' will not  make the day. It's a world we are living in, and Jesus said Satan is the lord of this world. Don't follow the trends, it's mostly about deception. I know the deception, because I went too deep into it. Thank God Jesus found me. But then again, why wouldn't He?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

if we do not resist, it will soon be all over our face. I am all for peace and love, but when you take a look at the political trends and the entertainment industry, realizing your children will grow up in a world where completely unnatural things are considered a norm, it will give another angle at things.

It's not how things are now, but where they are heading. We are not stoning anyone here, but might just as well get stoned in not so distant future for not hurraying for the triumph of the 'diversity'. The stakes are actually quite high with these issues. Give the devil the little finger, and he will take the whole arm.

Would be nice if it was not so, but 'if' will not make the day. It's a world we are living in, and Jesus said Satan is the lord of this world. Don't follow the trends, it's mostly about deception. I know the deception, because I went too deep into it. Thank God Jesus found me. But then again, why wouldn't He?

often as you get older there is fear and apprehension if things do not return to how you remember they were then things wil be bad in the future. The truth is change brings new opportunities and God is in control of what's happening. It will be ok! The generations before us worried for us too and our lives ended up pretty good.

Guest shiloh357

When you consider the fact that just about anyone under 30 has been brainwashed and deceived into thinking that gay marriage and homosexuality are normal and acceptable, and when you consider that this is pretty much across the board regardless of whether or not a person is a Christian or not, there is cause to be alarmed.

The Church has gotten to the place where they will accept any view on anything and they lack discernment.   20 year old Christians who are accepting gay marriage as normal will one day be the leaders in the Church and in our government.   These brainwashed 20-somethings will be pastors and Sunday school teachers some day.  Within 20 years, we will have an apostate Church if we remain on the current trajectory.