WN: Israeli Arab Christians Joining Israeli Army in Greater Numbers

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Well I have always found myself attracted to Jewish people in various situtions in life . I live in Europe,in France ,but am Irish /scottish.

The Israei situation has always perplexed me for the media does tend to be against Israel,and if one does not pay attention they can draw you into sympathy for the palestinians as innocent victims .That plus the rather emphatic sympathy evoked for the Shoah against all the other people who lost their lives in WW2 for whom there is little interest.

The murders in the Belgian Museum made me look again at the general facts ,and without being too anti islamic,I come down firmly on the side of Israel ans her Right to Exist against the relentless attacks by what is an overwhelming land ownership by Arab moslems in comparison to this tiny state of Israel.

That and the creativity of the Jewish people ,their openess to other cultures, in comparison to Islamists and their non engagement with others: a personal experience of long date.

But finally there is one FACT which not only convinces me,but makes me a true supporter of Israel,and her absolute need to exist is that we in the west for nearly 2000 years deprived the Jewish people of the right to hold or to buy land,which forced them into becoming bankers ,jewellers etc.and now some idiotic ignoramouses wish to prevent them from becoming farmers ,etc like all the rest of the world,and to live in peace in the land of their ancestors . Long live Israel from an Irish Citizen in France

Nicely put...unfortunately with the best will in the world it is true that the religion of Islam is by and large a breeding ground for anti-Semitism

although there are Moslems that are decent law-abiding citizens and also serve the nation of Israel loyally.

My family lived in France near Bordeaux...lovely country and people...but as in the UK, anti-Semitism is on the rise and with Marine Le Pen getting

25% of the votes, I think things will get worse, which is why Jewish immigration from France has increased immensely.