JJ50

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

In the unlikely event it could be proved beyond all shadow of doubt no deity or afterlife exists, how would it change your life?

In the unlikely event it could be proved beyond all shadow of doubt no deity or afterlife exists, how would it change your life?

~

Nothing Would Change Beloved For I Would Still Call

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:16-17

Come Sinner, Come

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I'd plan a big bank heist, do anything I wanted, have no respect, stock my shelf with expensive liquor and wine, mess with people's minds, lie, cheat, make trouble, stick it to anyone who offended me

or who I just took an instant dislike to the moment I met them, I'd hurt people twice as bad they hurt me and whatever else happened to cross my mind as I would have no morals, nothing to worry about

and it would be all about me, myself and I.

Pretty much what goes on in the world right now where no fear of God exists and people mock Him and do whatever they want.

Yeah.  That kind of stuff.

Do you suppose there would be a devil though?  Or do you think people without God are just that depraved all on their own?  devil_20.png

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

It is something I won't even contemplate.

Jesus is Lord.

If it is only the fear of hell which keeps people them on the straight and narrow, it extremely sad, that some people have to be frightened into being decent, honest human beings! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If it is only the fear of hell which keeps people them on the straight and narrow, it extremely sad, that some people have to be frightened into being decent, honest human beings! 

you didn't give people much of a chance to answer before you dropped this on us......   didn't have time to respond to you.    Truth is that I wouldn't change a thing in my life other than being a bit disappointed....    I wouldn't change how I interface with people because people usually treat you the way you treat them and I kind of like the way things are going.

I'm not sure I go along with you about the having to be frightened  to be decent.......   I know a lot of non believers that are decent people.   I simply don't hang around with the kind of people that aren't.

I have asked this question on other forums and have been astonished that quite a number of 'born agains' would turn into criminals without the fear of hell to deter them!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

No disrespect intended, but this question is too absurd for me to even consider. It's like asking, "in the unlikely event it could be proved beyond all shadow of doubt that I don't exist....?"

I do exist, just as He exists.

It's that absurd.

Again, no disrespect intended.

Spock out

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

Romans 8:38-39 ....38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.