Sign in to follow this  
LovelyJoni

Hello everyone!!!

My name is Joni and I came to know Jesus in November. I'm very blessed, I was a train wreck headed to a bad place but believed I was going to Heaven for being a good person. Found out I was a bad person, Jesus has become the father I never had, my best friend, my everything. He's teaching me everyday and I'm learning so much. I'm looking forward to making friends, I'm several miles from a church and have no car. I love my Bible and Gospel music and am so thankful for my salvation. God bless you all!!!

Welcome! Messages like yours are a breath of fresh air!

Hi, Joni! Welcome to Worthy! For claiming to be a bad person before you came to the Lord, He certainly made a beautiful transformation within you... And a beautiful post, btw. God bless you,

David/BeauJangles

Thanks fez and BeauJangles, my 3g connection is a bit slow out here in the country but I will join in when my connection permits it. I'm learning patience too, by way of a cell phone:)

Welcome LovelyJoni, lovely to have you here!  God bless you :)

Thank you FresnoJoe and *Zion*!

Welcome to Worthy, LovelyJoni! :) All Praise Glory and Honor to God!! This is wonderful to hear. Stay in the word.

Psalm 119:105 The word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

God Bless you! :)

Thanks ncn and jmlusa:) I'm going to study my Word a bit now, I feel a void if I go a day without it. Y'all have a blessed day, I'll visit when I have time. It's nice to meet all of you:)