Hello

My Name is Joe. I am currently in my last week of being a high school freshmen. I go to a very small school, of which there are only 32 kids in the high school. Last Friday, the teacher in charge of detention was handing out detention notices to everyone who had received detention. I did not receive a slip and I personally spent five minutes talking to ensure myself that I had not received detention. He promised me that I was not on the list.

Then, the next morning I got an email from him saying he had lied and that I did have detention. Now on the last day of school, I have to go to detention after school ends. I have detention for the stupidest reason, too. Out of the 250 days I went to school this entire year, I walked in a minute late on three of those days. That is enough to get me detention. My school is apparently "Christian", but the teachers literally act like the spawn of the devil. They are always yelling at me, always assigning me extra work, always riding me, always ridiculing me, and always telling me I'm worthless and hurting my feelings. I hear that in detention it is ten times worse.

The thing about it is that during parent teacher conferences all of the teachers act like angels and they are super nice to the parents, telling them that we are all wonderful students, so my parents have never believed me when I told them what terrible people were in charge of my education. Finally, I just ended up completely revolting against my parents and enrolled in a new school next year without their consent, because I have a life to live. But all of these teachers are SO bad and hurtful to me, and I literally hate them for treating me like a bag of scum.

In 4 days, these people will no longer have jurisdiction over me, and I want revenge. I want to tell them how horrible they were. I want to wring their necks. I'm having such a hard time just leaving them be and forgetting they existed, because, although it's terrible, I literally want them dead. I'm not overreacting, I would not be surprised if they were demons hypnotizing all of the parents to send their children here.

In my anger, I've sort of started a student revolt, taking a third of the high school with me this year, and another half after next year. But how can I control my anger against these freaks? How can I show them that their wrong? How do I resist the urge to stinkin shoot them?!?! I am not an angry person, but I have been abused so badly, I can't imagine what God wants me to do with this situation. HELP!!!!

I know that God does not want you seeking revenge. I know that God does not want you to hurt anyone. Leave them up to the Lord to deal with. Pray and ask Him to ease your pain, to ease your anger. Do not take revenge yourself. 

Hello Joe, 

When we take things into our own hands, revenge never helps us. 

In fact, it only makes us more bitter, it's not what God would want us to do. 

God is a God of love. 

You say you are not an angry person , so I am praying that you are just verbally letting off steam.

In your post you say that " You have enrolled in a new school for next year."

This shows that you are not worthless or they would not have accepted you.

Put this bad experience behind you,

move forward ; show others by studying hard and obtaining good grades what you are made of. 

Now is the time to pray and leave the past in the past. 

Do you go to a youth group at your local church?  If so, why not have a word with the youth worker, sharing a problem always helps us. 

Joe you are loved , God loves you . 

God bless you Joe. 

What I see from this situation, is that it's faith time, Joe.  God says that he who touches one of his, touches the apple of His eye.  He also says that vengeance belongs to Him.  Now who can do more damage, Him or you?  If I were you, I would pray for your teachers, because you don't know what's coming on them - pray that God will be merciful to them and not be too hard on them.  

You're right; you have a life to live, but nobody has all the answers.  Your parents are doing what they think is best for you - like you said, how would they think any differently of the teachers if they act so nicely in front of them?

Did you pray before enrolling in the other school?  Did God guide you to it?  You never know - you might be jumping out of the pan only to land in the fire... Let God guide you always.  Seek His leading so that you will always be at peace, whatever the situation.  Even now, pray that God will place you in the right place, whether its where you enrolled or elsewhere... wherever He chooses, that He bless your time at there, that you will feel release and freedom there, and that you will be taught the truth - as this world is busy teaching lies to children.  

If you need to talk more, you can pm anyone who's responded to you, including me, keep going in this thread, and there's 24/7 chat with someone always available there just to talk about any old thing.  

[Father God, I bring Joe before you, I pray that you steer him as a ship right into Your everlasting arms; that you will hold him, comfort him, support him, and strengthen him by the power of Your love.  Place him exactly where you want him, and that as your vessel, he would allow You to work in him and through him to share Your love with those around him - teachers and students alike.  Bless him in every way, in abundance.  Bless his family life, resolve any residual issues between him and his parents I pray, let there be total peace in his home.  In Jesus' mighty and powerful Name do I pray - be glorified in all this, Lord God Almighty!  AMEN!]

God bless you Joe, and welcome to Worthy :)

Hi, Joe. Welcome to Worthy! My heart goes out to you, man. Really, I understand. I may be a few months shy of 60 years old, but I remember in high school, the harassment I put up with... Both by staff and students. I looked much like this recent picture of me here, minus the beard of course. Those were turbulent times of the late 60s/early 70s. I was kinda short and skinny... An easy target. Not every one hassled me. I did have some friends and they stood up for me, thank God. Fortunately, I didn't shove back and never got physically hurt. But I had some throw rocks at me, spit at and got a lot of cat-calls. You know, whistled at like I was a girl. My most courageous self-defense, was to comment back, "Aw, c'mon man... I'm too ugly to look like a girl." But it did hurt my feelings. Bad!

Anyway, that was a long time ago and this is supposed to be about you. I just thought I'd share how I do relate to you, even though times have changed, girls and guys get targeted and put down in school... Many times for no apparent reason. It's all in the media. You wrote a lengthy and articulate post. You're an intelligent young man. But it does concern me how you're dealing with your anger. I got plenty upset too, at your age. And maybe in my heart, I wanted to get even with the some of the people that brought on a lot of emotional pain. But I didn't let hatred over-run my head about it. I got saved in my Junior year and they called us, "Jesus Freaks." Sound familiar? Joe, it would break the hearts of millions here in America, if you did something that's becoming all too common in the news papers and on TV. 

You said you're attending a Christian high school, isn't that right? From your description, it seems more like a military school. Not that I'm in any disrespect of academy or our veterans... Not at all! It was Memorial Day and I have a lot of respect for nation's defenders, past and present. Absolutely! But Joe, you didn't mention anything about your personal relationship with God. So, I'm assuming hopefully, Jesus is your Saviour. Is He? You're in desperate need, regardless. I got a couple of really great scriptures here and they do apply to all believers. Even you, Joe. Check it out, they have the same power and meaning, from day they were written. I'm praying for you.

God bless you!

David/BeauJangles

The heart of your Lord before you...

(KJV) Romans 12:19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves but rather, give place unto wrath; for it is written,Vengeance is mine; I will repay, sayeth the Lord.

Your heart before the Lord...

(KJV) Luke 6: 36-37: Be therefore, merciful, as your Father is also merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged; condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned; forgive, and ye shall be forgiven;

The heart of your Lord before you...

(KJV) Romans 12:19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves but rather, give place unto wrath; for it is written,Vengeance is mine; I will repay, sayeth the Lord.

Your heart before the Lord...

(KJV) Luke 6: 36-37: Be therefore, merciful, as your Father is also merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged; condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned; forgive, and ye shall be forgiven;

See, Joe?  The Lord confirms His Word!  Take courage, have faith, and hold on to God's hand as He takes you through your situation His way.  Blessings :)

In my anger, I've sort of started a student revolt, taking a third of the high school with me this year, and another half after next year. But how can I control my anger against these freaks? How can I show them that their wrong? How do I resist the urge to stinkin shoot them?!?! I am not an angry person, but I have been abused so badly, I can't imagine what God wants me to do with this situation. HELP!!!!

What do you mean that you are talking the students with you....   do you mean to the other school?

Welcome~!

~

But how can I control my anger against these freaks? How can I show them that their wrong? How do I resist the urge to stinkin shoot them?!?! I am not an angry person, but I have been abused so badly, I can't imagine what God wants me to do with this situation. HELP!!!!

~

Look

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

Up

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. John 16:23

Beloved

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

~

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Verbal abuse to you is wrong just as is retaliation. It is all harassment and that is against the law. Get one of your friends to secretly film the harassment your getting from teachers and show it to your parents and the dept of education in your state so it can be dealt with.  All kids have the right to not be harnessed at school and the teachers have the right to be treated with respect from students. 

This is one thing a student uprising won't benefit you as much as showing your teachers employers or goverment officials evidence of child harassment. The peaceful smart way is the best way here and will benefit you most. Any abuse should not be tolerated but always reported so it can stop for future students if this is the case.

Edited by Chris.

Verbal abuse to you is wrong just as is retaliation. It is all harassment and that is against the law. Get one of your friends to secretly film the harassment your getting from teachers and show it to your parents and the dept of education in your state so it can be dealt with.  All kids have the right to not be harnessed at school and the teachers have the right to be treated with respect from students. 

This is one thing a student uprising won't benefit you as much as showing your teachers employers or goverment officials evidence of child harassment. The peaceful smart way is the best way here and will benefit you most. Any abuse should not be tolerated but always reported so it can stop for future students if this is the case.

:thumbsup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By EvMcgevs
      Hello, everyone. I hope you all are doing well. I am in desperate need of prayer right now because of the events that have transpired in the last few months.
      To summarize, I left my husband a few months ago because he was a physically abusive narcissist and I was terrified for my life and safety. He was so cruel and godless, even though he had claimed to be a Christian (which he obviously was not). We have been separated, having had no contact for the past two months or so, when we recently reconnected. God has brought him very low and taken everything from him except the clothes on his back. When we spoke recently, he told me what has happened to him since I left, how he realized how cruel, unkind, aggressive, abusive, and "beastly" he was. He said that he was wrong, that he mistreated me and he realized what he lost when I left. This confession, of course, is the complete opposite of narcissistic behavior, but I gave him a second chance in the past, and this was the result. I do not want to be tricked again, and as he is also a trained actor, I have no idea whether he is being sincere or not. I already filed for divorce and have a right to on biblical grounds of adultery and abandonment. However, he said to me recently that while he wishes I would give him a second chance, he wants me to be happy, whatever I choose to do. This is completely unlike him, and I have no idea whether to trust him or not. He says he has gotten right with God and wants to live a new life as the "godly husband I was always supposed to have", but I don't know if I can believe him. My family would think I was a fool if I gave him another chance. Part of me still has hope left, but part of me is ready to move on with my life, even if I am alone for the rest of it. What do I do? Can God change a physically abusive narcissist? Do I give him another chance and risk losing the support and respect of my family? I don't know what to do. Suggestions, Scripture, and prayer would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you all,
      Evs
    • By BeauJangles
      I attempted to copy/paste from today's Jerusalem Post, but found it impossible. Times Of Israel, the same. So I had to choose the alternate source of Al Arabiya. Right, not exactly our friends. Any thoughts of expected retaliation? 
      Iran supreme leader vows ‘severe revenge’ for Soleimani killing
      AFP, Tehran Friday, 3 January 2020 Text size A A A   Iranian Supreme leader Ali Khamenei said the assassination of Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander Qassem Soleimani would double the motivation of the resistance against the United States and Israel,  state television reported.

“All Enemies should know that the jihad of resistance will continue with a doubled motivation, and a definite victory awaits the fighters in the holy war,” Khamenei said in a statement carried by TV, in which he called for three days of national mourning. Khamenei also vowed “severe revenge” and that Soleimani’s work will continue on.
      “Martyrdom was the reward for his ceaseless efforts in all these years,” Khamenei said on his Farsi-language Twitter account in reference to Soleimani, also declaring three days of mourning.
      “With him gone, God willing, his work and his path will not be stopped, but severe revenge awaits the criminals who bloodied their foul hands with his blood and other martyrs’ in last night’s incident.”

Iran often refers to regional countries and forces opposed to Israel and the United States as a "resistance" front.
      SHOW MORE Last Update: Friday, 3 January 2020 KSA 09:36 - GMT 06:36  

• By JTC
      I'm not looking for a debate here. I really want to know from all of you who believe this OSAS doctrine, where did you learn it?
    • By Behold
      Before i write this Thread's simple message, i wanted to again encourage you, all of you, to go to your local Gym and sign up.
      Many people use "Planet Fitness", but, whatever, no matter which, find one, and use it.
      Your phone book, or just looking on the Web for Gyms in your CITY or TOWN, will give you several options, i would predict..
      What age should you start?    If you are 16 and over, then go to a gym.  Use a cane?  Have issues walking?  Need someone to watch your dog?    Go to a gym.
      A gym is  a fountain of youth waiting for all, reader.  It'll change your life for the better if you will go and be consistent about it.
      IN 2 weeks, or less, you'll feel very comfortable going, as you'll see the same people......etc, etc, etc.
      IN less then 2 months, you'll begin to truly realize why im telling you to go.
      In 6 months, and until a year, you'll be saying to yourself.   "why did i never do this"... "I feel SO GOOD !!!!! "
      AND IT only gets better.....Try it.  You'll see.
      ----------
      So, i wrote a fairly detailed Thread yesterday "Eternal Security <> Salvation", and i hope you were able to read it and become even more secure in your Redemption if you already are, and if you are not, i hope that Thread and most of my Threads will help you to have a new understanding, a true understanding regarding God's Love poured out on you as an Eternal Redemption, thru the BLOOD of Christ.
      If you did read it yesterday, thank you, and i want to supplement it now with this Thread.  And you can recall from the previous Thread's topic...... that Jesus will never leave you.  Which explains WHY "Christ in you IS YOUR HOPE OF GLORY"..... And "hope of glory" means, you are going to heaven, expect this, look for this, and be happy about it. (HOPE).    "Glory" is eternity with God with Christ..  Its everything that you will encounter after you are either Raptured or you die.  And its all GOOD, and so good is it, that it has not even entered into your imagination, what God has prepared for those who love Him  who are justified by Christ's blood.
      As i was driving to the Gym this morning, i was thinking about teaching the simplicity of salvation, as this is not always taught in a way that allows it to be seen in its simplicity.   Now, ive taught the Grace of God all over the world, to people of many different cultures.... French, Asian, Russian, Muslim......etc..  And so, i learned that for Salvation to be understood as Jesus would want, for the benefit of the hearer, i need to be clear.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      So here is a clear understanding of becoming saved..    Lets say,  You are not saved.  This means you are not joined to God and His Family and to Christ.   The barrier is your Sin.   Your sin has made you UNRIGHTEOUS..... So, Salvation is God's method of making you Righteous.    Thats it.   Thats all it is...   You have no righteousness and so, you can't be joined to a Righteous God, whose name is HOLY.   So, you have a prob.   How do you get the righteousness that you need so that you can be a part of God's righteous family?  And this is where all ideas and false theology and "religion" bite the dust and die.   See there is nothing you can do, of yourself, to become righteous or STAY righteous.    You can't of yourself do either.     God knows this, so, He provided His very own Righteousness for you, as "the gift of Salvation", "the gift of Righteousness".   The main difference between an unbeliever and a believer is that the believer has been given God's righteousness, as a gift.
      God righteousness, functions as a completed righteousness.   Its all of it given to you, at once, and its sealed unto you, into you, and on you, until your day of redemption.  (When you meet Jesus).   God's righteousness Its Jesus on The Cross saying , "it is finished", and proving this is TRUTH by walking out of His Tomb....ALIVE.
      All of this is defined by and as GRACE.   Grace, God's Grace, defines all of it.   God's Grace, is Jesus.    God's Grace is GOD making you Righteous.   And the Righteousness He Gives you, comes from Jesus... who IS your Righteousness.
      Jesus is your Righteousness.   If you are born again, then you have Jesus's Righteousness in place of your unrighteousness.  Being "in Christ" means you are BECOME the Righteousness of Christ.   This happened because God MADE YOU RIGHTEOUS when you FIRST BELIEVED.   And in fact, you are exactly the same Righteousness as Christ, right now, and forever, if you are born again.
      Being SAVED, means you have Jesus in your heart, and in your Body.  And Jesus said He will never leave you.....  Being Redeemed means you have Jesus's Righteousness, in place of your unrighteousness.   God dying as Jesus on the Cross is how God accomplished this for you.   Jesus's sacrifice of Himself for you on the Cross, is how His Righteousness is given.... God then takes this Righteousness and offers it  as "For God so loved the world, that He GAVE"..... And everyone who will call on the Name of Jesus, believing in their heart the Gospel, ... God sees each heart that does this, accepts this faith AS Righteousness,  and He then takes  The very righteousness of Himself, which is Christ's righteousness, and (imputes) GIVES IT TO YOU, and it becomes you.  You as the "new creation in Christ" is you becoming God's very righteousness.  "Christ in you", is what causes it, and you being "in Christ" is the result.
      And then it gets even better.   Thats right, it gets even better.  .....
      First lets look at some words that actually mean "Grace", which actually mean "Jesus".    Understand that Jesus is Grace.  God's Grace IS Jesus... Jesus is Salvation.   Jesus is Righteousness.   Jesus is the Blood Atonement.   Jesus is Redemption... Jesus is Eternal Life   So, if you have Him inside you, if you are born again, then you have all those inside you, also.  = Hallelujah !!  .... And because Jesus said He will NEVER LEAVE YOU, then all of those concepts, that are your "Christ in you" reality..... are also never Going to leave you.  Not ever.
      Simplified ??     =   Because Jesus will never leave you, then Redemption, Eternal Life, The Blood Atonement, Justification, Sanctification, also will NEVER LEAVE YOU.
      So, do you see how God's Grace just keeps getting better and better?   All of that is in you, because Jesus, who will never leave you, is in you.
      -------------------------------------------------
      And here is the icing.   Here is the pièce de résistance........  Philippians 1:6
      """"Being confident of this very thing, that God which hath begun your Salvation in you will Himself perform it, until the day of Jesus Christ""
      Saint......Notice this verse carefully, as its a Gold Mine in a universe of Glorious Hallelujah's .
      This verse is one of the greatest verses in the bible, maybe the greatest verse in the New Testament, outside of  "God is Love and For God so loved that He gave, Jesus."
      This verse is telling you something, very very very important.  Seal it in your heart.  Deeply.
      Its telling you, that you can have Confidence in the reality, and the truth, regarding the FACT that God HIMSELF who started your Salvation, (made you Righteous) is Himself Going to Complete it for you..... until you meet Jesus.   
      So what is the simple understanding of this verse?   It means that God's salvation, that is given to YOU as a Gift, is all in His hands to complete for you, and He promises He will.
      It means that YOU DONT COMPLETE IT.......  He DOES !!
      What you do, is try to please God with your life, that is your Discipleship, but that is not your Salvation.  Your salvation is for God to complete, after Christ has become "Christ in you".
      Do you want the Koine Greek, and the Ghetto version, understanding?   Do you want it right across the plate so that you can give it your best swing?
      Saint, this verse means, that God created HIS Salvation, that you dont control.  A Grace, that you dont maintain.    A Redemption that you dont supervise.   Its simply means that God created His righteous merciful GRACE that saved you,  so that you can't mess it up after it does.
      And that is why you can't lose your salvation.  Its because God who started it, is the Same God who will finish it FOR YOU.
      Not you.   Him.
      Philippians 1:6
      This verse is simply teaching that The God who saved you, will Himself, keep you saved..... And as the verse tells you, you are to have CONFIDENCE IN GOD to do it.

B

• By Behold
      Hello Reader   Thanks for taking the time to read this Thread.   This threads topic will be for me, a slight departure, as im a teacher that is trained in Pauline Theology and am an evangelist by "call", so, 99% of what i show you, is going to be related to Salvation, or to Paul's specific doctrines for the Church. So, Typically i dont speak much about the Old Testament, or about The Revelation. However, recent discussion with a person here has decided for me that i should post a nice simple and clear Thread about one subject in The Revelation, so that you can see it clearly.   Generally, as i said, im going to stick to Pauline Theology, and happily so. The other reason I dont really spend a lot of time teaching The Revelation, is because if you put 100 Theologians in a room, all discussing this part of the New Testament, and you left them in there 100 yrs......  At the end of the 100 yrs, they still would not agree with each other, regarding all its content.  Thats a fact.   So, i prefer to stay where the ground is solid, the rabbit trails are covered with clarity, and  the truth is not enamored in symbolism, and the main subject is the Cross. Thats what works for me, the best.   Now i need you to think about this.   I need you to realize that the central teaching of the New Testament is the subject of Righteousness.   Jesus came to give it, and if you die without it, that's an eternal problem that you can't solve.  Sometimes i teach and state that the Lake of Fire will be burning the unbelievers, for as long as God lives.  And that is both harsh and true. What keeps it from being cruel, is the fact that anyone who end up there, chose this for themselves.  They made a fully informed freewill decision to reject Christ, freely. Never will a person stand before God, who has heard the Gospel while on the earth,  say to the Almighty, that its His fault that they end up in the Lake of Fire.  After all, what more can God do to get you into His family then let His Son die to get you into it?   So, if you, reader, end up standing before God as a Christ Rejector, you did so after reading what i just told you.  So, you have no excuse, and you already knew to Trust Christ as your Savior before you ever read what i just said.  Right? Lets be REAL.....thanks.   Now, Saint, when you have your revelation right, when you have rightly divided the word correctly, through the Holy Spirt, then the New Testament will function together in perfect sense.  In other words, when you have the right Light, then there will be no contradiction found in the New Testament.  And when you are being taught by someone who is full of Light, then what they teach, will not contradict PAUL.   Got that?  And this is one of the main ways you discern who is lying to you, vs who is teaching you what agrees with Paul. And how much does this matter?   It is the only thing that matters when you are learning the New Testament, and when you are being taught by someone. If your teacher does not align themselves with Paul's theology of the Grace of God, as an unearned GIFT, and similar........then RUN. Remember that. Remember that Paul makes the Cross OF EFFECT< and a heretic tries to make the Cross of Christ of NON-Effect., of NO Effect, regarding keeping you saved. I just used a magnifying glass on the heretics for you.   So, cutting to the chase.    All teaching regarding any subject in the New Testament, has to perfectly align with what Paul teachers, regarding any subject he teaches.  If it doesn't then it heresy and the teacher is a heretic.  So, if you want to protect yourself from a heretic, then you have to have the tool to do so. The Tool, is Paul and his Doctrine.   If you know it, then you can spot a heretic in about the blink of an eye.   Ok, lets look at a phrase in The Revelation and filter it through Paul's doctrine so that we dont end up in the land of confused heresy. Now if you study Paul's epistles, then you are familiar with "justification by faith" Alone. Notice that word "alone"?  It is the word that separates the real believers and the "one true church" from the heretics and all their denominations. That word "alone" as indicated by the phrase "Justification by faith", simply and absolutey means that JESUS ALONE saved you and keeps you saved.  And once you get this, once you see this, then all the heretics who try to make you pay for your own salvation, by telling you that you will "Lose it" if you dont complete their list, or if you dont twist a scripture as they do.......You are permanently delivered from them.... and that is a big part of my ministry.  Its to protect REAL BELIEVERS  from them,  by getting you to the place in your understanding of The Grace of God where you can see them clearly, and recognize them instantly. ------------ ------------------------   Now lets get to this verse.  Its this.  Revelations 3:5    "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life"   Now, look at the reason a name wont be blotted out of the book of life... "he that OVERCOMETH". So, who is this... Its this person...    1 John 5:5 
      """""Who is he that overcometh , but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"""
      And who is this?   This is all the born again.... see the "believeth that Jesus is the Son of God"?
      That's YOU, thats ME, thats all the born again. That is "he that OVERCOMETH"< in that verse about the BOOK.
      So, if you don't want to be the one whose name is  blotted out of the book of LIFE, then be the overcomer who has TRUSTED IN CHRIST".  Be BORN AGAIN.  BE SAVED.
      OR, if you want to have your name blotted out of the book of LIFE, all you have to do is be a CHRIST REJECTOR,.  and die.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Now, let me give you the real teaching on this "Book of Life" so that the heretics can't fool you.
      You've  seen that the believer in Christ is not blotted out of the book of Life.  And that is the main thing you need to see.
      But what about this book?
      Ok, this is deeper water, and has to do with the foreknowledge of God.
      The foreknowledge of God, is God's ability to know all things, and that includes your thought and the intention of your motives, and it also means that God knows what is going to happen before it happens.  This is foreknowledge.  or, the knowledge of all things= be-FOR- it happens.
      The Lambs Book Of Life....what is it?  Well, its a real book.  And this book contains the name of every one who ever existed or will exist.  You, me, Moses, Hitler, Adam, Eve, Donald Trump, and all the yet to be born.   Its a "book of Life" that contains the names of all who will ever "be".  As this is the foreknowledge of God, knowing all the names of all, and they are written down, "before the foundations of the world" in this BOOK.    God also knew, "before the foundations of the world" that Jesus would be needed to come and die for your sin.
      So, all of this is known by God, before it was even HERE.
      The Book was in existence, before Mankind was created.
      Now, what about that blotting out..   A name is blotted out of that Book of Life.
      Recently a member here, who does not believe that Jesus Keeps You Saved,  chose the "book of life" verse,  to try to prove that a born again Christian can end up in hell with Christ in them.
      As you can see, this verse has nothing to so with the idea that you can lose your salvation.
      So, again....the book of life, is the FOREKNOWLEDGE of God, regarding the names of all who will ever exist, before they were born....all names of all ever created, written in this book.
      And remember what you do to get you name blotted out?  =  You dont BELIEVE, In Christ.
      So, each Christ Rejecter, has their name in the book before they are born, and their name is blotted out, because they died in UNBELIEF.
      I would offer the opinion that their name is blotted out before they die, because God already knew they would die a Christ Rejector.  (Foreknowledge).
      So, that is how that Book Of Life works.   Don't be one of those who gets blotted out.  Be a Believer.  Trust in Christ..  Keep your name in that Book.  Choose Heaven, not hell.

<B><