IGNORED

SPEAKING OR WRITTING UNDER THE INFLUENCE/LEAD OF OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Jerry1023

Yes, somebody can be speaking under the influence of the Holy Spirit, without knowing that God is speaking through them.

:thumbsup:

Then one of them, named Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, spoke up, “You know nothing at all! You do not realize that it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish.”

He did not say this on his own, but as high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the Jewish nation, and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one.

So from that day on they plotted to take his life. John 11:49-53 (NIV)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

Yes, somebody can be speaking under the influence of the Holy Spirit,without knowing that God is speaking through them.

God bless you Hindsfeet,my question demand an out right answer,yes you explain; no you explain, this site is just like a mentor to me,one on one iam not the talking type,iam more of an introvert,and i have some weak point concerning education,but when ever i sign in here,is just like iam in another world, God by His great mercy directed me to this site,God knows the heart of everybody,and He doesn't make mistake; infact this site is the best site i had ever visited:thank you brother Joe for that vers,i like people that hit the point.

Yes, somebody can be speaking under the influence of the Holy Spirit,without knowing that God is speaking through them.

God bless you Hindsfeet and brother Joe,my question demand an outright answer,just to help my walking relatitionship with God and my christian life,i like people that hit the point,God bless you brother Joe for that passage in the bible.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jerry!

..God can & Will use a little child to to give us a Word,doesn't mean they are a Prophet it only shows us the Greatness & Glory of God,the One True Living God...our Abba!

After all,He has even used a donkey to speak.........                                 kwikphilly posted 27 May 2014

LOL,,,,I thought that did answer your question my Brother......I apologize for not answering more directly,"yes"

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

What your question sounds to me is if someone is in a trance when speaking His words through the Holy Spirit.  IF that is what you are asking, then NO.  God does not put someone in a trance like state.  We are well aware of when God uses us.

What your question sounds to me is if someone is in a trance when speaking His words through the Holy Spirit. IF that is what you are asking, then NO. God does not put someone in a trance like state. We are well aware of when God uses us.

God bless you One Light:i did not mean trance,i mean physcial communication,i asked this very question,because of what use to happen to me often,a woman gave a testimony that when she was pregnant,due for delivering,she want to her doctor,the doctor told her that,she will deliver through operation,when she return home,her ten years old son told her that she will deliver like Hebrews woman,she ask her son who told you,the boy replied mum just believe what i told you,she called the doctor and told him that God said she will deliver like the Hebrews woman,the doctor told her that God has the final saying,on the day of her delivering,she deliver like the Hebrews woman,did that small boy know that God was speaking to her mother through him.i believe no,but her mother had the feeling that the Holy Spirit was speaking to her,through her ten years old boy;

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

What your question sounds to me is if someone is in a trance when speaking His words through the Holy Spirit. IF that is what you are asking, then NO. God does not put someone in a trance like state. We are well aware of when God uses us.

God bless you One Light:i did not mean trance,i mean physcial communication,i asked this very question,because of what use to happen to me often,a woman gave a testimony that when she was pregnant,due for delivering,she want to her doctor,the doctor told her that,she will deliver through operation,when she return home,her ten years old son told her that she will deliver like Hebrews woman,she ask her son who told you,the boy replied mum just believe what i told you,she called the doctor and told him that God said she will deliver like the Hebrews woman,the doctor told her that God has the final saying,on the day of her delivering,she deliver like the Hebrews woman,did that small boy know that God was speaking to her mother through him.i believe no,but her mother had the feeling that the Holy Spirit was speaking to her,through her ten years old boy;

Nobody can know for sure what another thinks, feels of believes.  The best we can do is guess.  The boy may of felt very strongly that he should say what he said and not understood why, but that is only a guess.

God uses many people to accomplish His will, but He does not force them to do His will.  I believe that somehow, the one being used knows it, though they may not understand it.  Those who are His and are given gifts can recognize the gift if they know His word.

By the way, I moved your thread out of Q&A forum to Doctrinal Questions.  The Q&A forum is sort of a quiz area where the OP is looking for the one answer closest to scripture.  Your question is about scripture, yet you have no answer to grade the responses by.

God bless you sister Kwik" i feel good and rest when the point is hit,it enable me to know my level as a christian,i have alot of friends that going to church or amending their ways is not in their dictionary; so that when iam teaching,i teach with boldnes and confidence.my bible tells me never to lean on my own understanding.this site is just like a mentor to me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Yes, Jerry, God often speaks through pastors and more mature Christians.  But I was taught that God normally confirms His word through the Bible.  I was told about Jesus baptism when the Father spoke from heaven, the Holy Spirit gently descended on Jesus, which were 2 witnesses, but John the Baptist also attested to Him as did the prophets in Scripture.  So we can usually look for 2 or 3 witnesses to confirm what we heard.  But sometimes the words almost shout at me, they seem so directed to me and they stood out so.  Then part of a song would echo the thought later in the week and I would open my Bible and read the same thing!  Then I would know for sure it was God.  Most of us don't know when God is speaking through us or using us.   

But I was always told that "automatic writing" was from satan.  I would not trust that.