• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

LadyKay, are you living in America? You wrote Middle Earth which could mean the Mid East. If you're a Christian living in an Islam country that's your answer as to why. Even a non Islam country with strong Islamic ties could cause this. I don't think it matters much which state you're in, but are you even in the USA?

On your profile page you asked if a man can have more than 1 wife. In some countries that's allowed. I was also told certain Mormon sects allow this.

Guest Butero

Before I say anything else, I want to agree with Other One about the dangers of hypnosis.  There are good people that use this technique to simply try to get at the truth, and there are others who create false memories.  Your child could actually start believing she was abused when she was not as a result. 

Based on what you have said, my guess is that your daughter is probably attending public school.  Am I right so far?  Someone likely saw something in her behavior that caused them to think she had been abused.  The first person they blamed was your husband and then they thought that if it was not him, it might be your Father-in-law.  I am guessing they are going on behavior rather than actual claims by her that she was abused.  They are seeing something that has led them to these conclusions. 

If your husband has done nothing wrong, and even the state officials aren't sure he did anything wrong, leaving him won't fix anything.  I think what I would do is continue to fight this through the legal system, but rather than just figuring within yourself that the abuse charges are nonsense, and scoffing at them, try to find out exactly why anyone suspects abuse.  Something had to happen.  If you can figure that out, you can trace the behavior to the cause.  It may be that your daughter suffered abuse at the hands of an outsider.  It may be that she was influenced by something she saw that caused people to suspect abuse.  It may be that someone who doesn't like you falsely accused you.  There is just not enough information here to make any judgments about this, but I believe you when you say there was no abuse taking place in your household. 

I wish you the best and pray that God will reveal what is going on to you so you can act accordingly.  I pray that you will get your daughter back with your family in tact.  Just don't do anything in haste, and try not to despair.  I have no idea why you are going through this trial, but as bad as this nation has become with it's overreach by the government in interfering with how children are raised, most of the time, when something like this happens, it is based on an anonymous tip or some sort of behavioral change someone saw.  If you can get to the bottom of it, your chances of success in getting your daughter back should increase.  I am really sorry this has happened to you.  I can see why you have been so upset lately.  I had no idea it was something on this level.  Just don't give up.  As bad as things seem, they are not hopeless. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1969

Prayers for the right people to help you, right attorney, right judge, whatever you need. Yeah, I agree, take them to court outrside of family court!  As some would say...don't forget that God does have your daughter in His hands thru all this. 

Peace.... so sorry you are going through all of this.

Edited by Pamelasv

Guest LadyC

wow, ladyKay, i'm so sorry you're going through this! i agree with miss-placed, once an accusation is made, the government will stop at nothing to cover their tracks. i hate stories like yours.... i don't want to believe them! but they happen, time and time again. all i can say is i'll be praying for you and your family. i'll pray for your peace and comfort, i'll pray that God will be glorified in all this. i know that's a hard thing to contemplate, but ultimately, that's how we must pray... that God will be glorified. we don't really know what that means sometimes, though! what must finally happen for Him to be glorified through this tragedy? i pray that He will put the right legal counsel in your life and that your family will be restored.

Guest Butero

I was thinking about your situation this afternoon, and one other possibility occurred to me.  Perhaps your daughter has been around someone who is a victim of abuse, and this has led to her saying or doing things that would cause someone to suspect she has been abused.  Something has to have happened to lead the authorities to start an investigation.  It could be completely bogus, but something got their attention.  Do you have any idea what may have started this?   What caused someone to accuse you of abuse?  Do they just dislike you, or did they see something suspicious? 

Edited by Butero

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

I feel helpless to offer you a game plan.  I am truly saddened by your situation.  We don't know God's work in all this, but I am sure that it was God's grace that has enabled you to endure an entire year of this stuff.  I will pray that all directly involved will receive wisdom from God and allow the truth to surface once and for all.   Please keep us advised as things develop.  GBU

And thank you brothers and sisters for all the assistance you provided so far for LadyKay.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1971

Yes, unless your lawyer can refute every single charge they make against you, the judge will always rule in the state's favor. The first thing may be to get your daughter to live with your in-laws.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

I am sorry for your struggles, I had to helplessly watch cps tear a family members household apart. I will keep you in my prayers.