• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jerry

You say you are right with God & Jesus........so may I ask,"Does this mean you are a Christian?" "Is Jesus your Lord & Savior?"

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

Blessings Jerry

You say you are right with God & Jesus........so may I ask,"Does this mean you are a Christian?" "Is Jesus your Lord & Savior?"

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I've answered this question in the affirmative multiple times on this board.  I guess asking certain questions gets one labeled a "Nonbeliever" in spite of one's views on "Is Jesus your Lord & Savior". 

Blessings jerry.....

I did not ask because of questions you asked but because of the statement you made ....is that not clear in what I said,you even quoted it?I do not know why you are labeled ''Nonbeliever",I only know that you are labeled "Nonbeliever",so what am I to think?......is it a bad thing that I asked?I apologize that I did not read all the posts on this thread & you had to repeat yourself  .....I would not have asked if saw your affirmative answer multiple times

I do not like to assume that someone is a non-believer just because they have been labeled as such........praise & Glory to God,I am happy that you are a Christian........& perhaps you should say the words "Jesus is my Lord & Savior" instead of saying you answered affirmatively on your views on 'Jesus is my Lord & Savior" and those that HAVE read your response will be clear........Again,I apologize in advance if you already did say that,I really do not mean to be offensive......I am not a judgmental or unloving person,I do really care about you :heart:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

Blessings jerry.....

I did not ask because of questions you asked but because of the statement you made ....is that not clear in what I said,you even quoted it?I do not know why you are labeled ''Nonbeliever",I only know that you are labeled "Nonbeliever",so what am I to think?......is it a bad thing that I asked?I apologize that I did not read all the posts on this thread & you had to repeat yourself  .....I would not have asked if saw your affirmative answer multiple times

I do not like to assume that someone is a non-believer just because they have been labeled as such........praise & Glory to God,I am happy that you are a Christian........& perhaps you should say the words "Jesus is my Lord & Savior" instead of saying you answered affirmatively on your views on 'Jesus is my Lord & Savior" and those that HAVE read your response will be clear........Again,I apologize in advance if you already did say that,I really do not mean to be offensive......I am not a judgmental or unloving person,I do really care about you :heart:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

You never offend me kwik :)  It's easy to see what a caring person you are.  Take care.

Blessings jerry....

Thanks so much,I would feel just awful if I did jerry..............your words are too kind to God be the Glory! But you know what ?I was just thinking,you already told me you are a Christian long before this thread,I'm sorry :emot-hug: ..................I must be getting old-lol

With love-in Christ,Kwk