• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

How does tearing down a wall, bring out a ghost. When Ghosts are not people. Wouldn't you think that a demon would have always been in a house, and not after a renovation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

one think I have learned over the many years of dealing with demonic forces is that it's not wise to make any generalizations as to what they might do or when....

Ghosts are a controversial subject....   I have seen things that most people would call ghosts and there is no doubt that they were there for a number of people both saw and heard them and for a very long period of time.....     problem is that we don't really know what we were seeing and interfacing with.

I can tell you that in building one, door five at tinker Air Force Base there are at least a hundred entities that have been their for many many years.   During world war II it was the morgue and a lot of dead people were processed there..   I have experienced them and talked to people who worked there 50 years ago that had the same experiences back then....

Don't know what they are, but they will steal your tools..   I've seen them with my own eyes.   Sometimes they just hide them and others they are never found.  Most of the people working there consider them ghosts and after a while just consider them part of the territory....   one lady who I got to know there used to invite them to go home with her over the weekend.....

Altogether there is at least thirty people that I know who have worked in that part of the building at night and all of them have experienced them...

In reading the Bible I don't see where they should be spirits of dead people.    I know they are not figments of all our imaginations.....  figments of imaginations don't push 25 pound boxes of paper off of shelves.   This happened off and on for my whole 37 year career going there and working on their printers..

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

one lady who I got to know there used to invite them to go home with her over the weekend.....

That is frightening. One has to wonder just what she invited into her home.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

one lady who I got to know there used to invite them to go home with her over the weekend.....

That is frightening. One has to wonder just what she invited into her home.

Well she was a rather strange at times....   but very very nice, high morals and a hard worker....    she was alone and apparently they were company for her when she was lonely....  on the whole she was pleasant to be around.. she wasn't possessed or anything like that.

I really don't know what the things were....  but they popped in and out of reality randomly as far as I could see.  sometimes you could see them and sometimes only hear them.....   like being blind in a room with a lot of people talking but no one close enough to really understand the worlds.  At the wee hours in the morning it can be really unnerving.      then there was the nights where you'd be in the middle of fixing a problem machine and see your wrench or screw driver go sliding across the top of the machine and not hit the floor.....   look and it's just gone...   sometimes you could find it on the other side of the room and occasionally under the raised metal floors in the computer room with no way for them to get there.

It was just a strange place......   but the pay was worth putting up with spooks and night people learned to keep thier tools in thier took kits when not in hand.. for some reason they didn't bother them there.    I've seen the lady that took them home pull a stack of prints out of the stacker (2500 sheets) and as she set them on the table, had the table roll out from under her hands and crash would go the paper which was not numbered all over the floor....    I saw her and the table and she never touched the table and the floor was a computer room with really level floors.   That was the only time I ever saw her yell at them.....   rest of the night was quiet.

Anyway, it makes it hard for me to say that there are no ghosts, for whatever they were they didn't have the feel of demonic power.   like I said, I have no idea what it was all about.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe the ghost does not feel comfortable to live in a place that is new to it?  Renovation would be a new experience.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

'tis a tough one. Either they are just demons/spirits acquiring any´which form available, or then there's something we don't understand about the processes after life and death. I've seen and heard things myself as well, and it turned out that would be in alignment with what other had witnessed before, whilst I was unaware of such before it happened.

What's the etymology of a ghost? We have the Holy Ghost, although that's a whole other subject.

Since it might turn out to be difficult to answer with certainty, the subject remains as obscure as it is.

Whatever you do, do not seek the company of those, but soak in the glory of the Father and Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Ten years ago I moved into this apt building that's about 100 yrs old. At least 2 people died in here since I'm here. Over 100 years is anyone's guess.  I've noticed I sometimes put a thing down, and 5 minutes later I can't find it. But then it shows up. Like Other One said, it doesn't feel demonic. More like a mischievous spirit. Now maybe this is the same one or a different one. This is weird. I find hairs in the freezer and the refrigerator. I've never seen hairs in my freezer before in any of the other 5 places I've lived. What's more, I can't clean them all out. Every time I think I got the last hair, I rise the sponge in the sink, and there's 1 more hair in the freezer. Has anyone ever seen this? I've asked many people and they all say no. I don't know what it is. I'm just reporting what I see happening.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I've never had an experience that I thought was a ghost.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

This might sound simplistic but if it exists ask it.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

This might sound simplistic but if it exists ask it.

A demon wont tell you the truth.