• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

The bible said all have sin,and if we said we have not sinned,we are trying to make God a liar and His word is not in us:believer,christian and born again are this three the same,what do we call those people who does not go to church,those prostitutes and armrobbers who detest to hear about the gospel,what do we call a harlot who lives in a brothel,but still attend church service,

Guest shiloh357

All people are sinners.   Even Christians are nothing more than sinners saved by God's grace.  If a person is attending church but still frequenting nightclubs, engaging in prostitution as you mention, they are not believers.  

If you are truly born again, your life will show it.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

We're all sinners but a christian is a sinner saved by grace through Jesus.

What seprates a sinner from a christian is a christian tries to live according to what Jesus taught and puts their faith in Christ.

If a christian is a prositute then they didn't get the message for repentance.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/02/1982

Changed life only comes after the believer understands who they are In Christ. If we trusted Christ's life, death, and resurrection for salvation, the Father places us In Christ. We died with Christ, were buried, and raised to newness of life in him, our punishment has been paid! The righteousness of God now covers us! Your not going to sway an addict into believing the Gospel by telling them there Going to Hell if they don't repent of there sin,(does that sound like good news?) we need to help them realize that all there guilt, shame, addiction was placed on Jesus at the cross, and pray that The father will draw them to his Son. Instead of condemning them we should show them the love of god.

"For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:19, 20 ESV)"

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. (Romans 8:1-4 ESV"

God bless all of my Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

Edited by Inchrist1