Sign in to follow this  
whitetiger

Hi

Blessings Whitetiger.....

Welcome to Worthy,,,,,,,Nice to have you join us,Worthy is a Blessing from God.......to Him be the Glory!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

hello, I am in need to know why I levitated a few nights ago, it was very scary.  I love God, and Jesus is my loving savior.  I hate demons, and I feel like they somehow were able to perform these acts of impurity upon my spirit.

Blessings Rebecca.....

Welcome to Worthy...............I will keep you in prayer & Praise the Lord that you are here,there maybe a lot to this experience & a lot of information would be required to answer you properly.Since this is the Welcome Forum & not really the appropriate place to start a question /answer discussion on such a subject may I suggest that you get your 5 posts required to begin a thread on this Subject matter & post it in the best forum where you will get a lot of feedback....in the meantime,do you belong to a local church where you can go to your pastor or the elders for some prayer,guidance & support?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

5 posts go very quickly,you can begin by responding to me & it will be your 2nd post & so on......Be sure to read the TOS & you may want to visit the chat room,someone is usually always there 24/7 to chat live

Hello WhiteTiger and Welcome

May God be glorified and may he bless you