Spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you read the teachings of Mohammad in the Hadiths you will find that it is not possible to combine with anything and still be Islam....   They might take over the UN, and they certainly do have a large voting power, but what makes the UN tick is New Age....   also not likely to combine with Islam and still be New Age

Dan 2:43

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men : but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
KJV

who is "They"

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,175
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi other one,

The teachings of Islam or any beliefs will not be done away with but superseded as even now they are, by the Global values. People think that all the religions have to let go of their traditions, customs or ways of expression but that is not what has to happen. We know that God said -

`You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world (system) is hostility with God.` (James 4: 4)

Now friendship, also meaning associate, partnership. And this is what the UN is busy doing, getting all religions to partner with the world Economic system.

The beliefs, values that the UN are promoting are being taught in schools, health care, civic groups, everywhere. They have changed what we believe are God given values & have replaced them with their own meaning. And you are right they are the New Age teachings.

All religions & even Islam (as it suits them for a time) are accepting these values, which are a religious belief. Finally though, you are right the 10 kings as we know will `burn the whore,` the false world religion, because they have no more use for it. The values drew all people`s together making sure that they were all inclusive of each other`s various ways, & tolerant of differences, respecting different customs etc etc. 

You ask who are the `they.` I believe they are the 2 factions of Islam that are in constant friction - Sunnis & Shi -ites. We have seen over the past 20 years their constant warring but that has been going on for centuries.

Hi other one,

The teachings of Islam or any beliefs will not be done away with but superseded as even now they are, by the Global values. People think that all the religions have to let go of their traditions, customs or ways of expression but that is not what has to happen. We know that God said -

`You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world (system) is hostility with God.` (James 4: 4)

Now friendship, also meaning associate, partnership. And this is what the UN is busy doing, getting all religions to partner with the world Economic system.

The beliefs, values that the UN are promoting are being taught in schools, health care, civic groups, everywhere. They have changed what we believe are God given values & have replaced them with their own meaning. And you are right they are the New Age teachings.

All religions & even Islam (as it suits them for a time) are accepting these values, which are a religious belief. Finally though, you are right the 10 kings as we know will `burn the whore,` the false world religion, because they have no more use for it. The values drew all people`s together making sure that they were all inclusive of each other`s various ways, & tolerant of differences, respecting different customs etc etc. 

You ask who are the `they.` I believe they are the 2 factions of Islam that are in constant friction - Sunnis & Shi -ites. We have seen over the past 20 years their constant warring but that has been going on for centuries.

How do they combine in the seed of men?

Hi other one,

You asked, `How do they combine in the seed of men?`

The Amplified says -

`they shall mingle themselves in the seed of men (in marriage bonds); but they will not hold together (for two such elements or ideologies can never harmonize),`  The brackets are in the Amplified version.

`mingle,` Heb. `arab,` meaning to commingle, intermix, to traffic as if by barter, give pledges.

Interesting, ay?

Edited by Marilyn C

Hi Spock,

You said - `I think the biggest obstacle for me in trying to interpret this passage from Rev. 13 is this: John is writing this at 95 AD, & says five kings `have fallen,` which to me means past tense from the date he is writing this ...`

Have you ever considered -

God the Father is the author of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

`The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to Him to show His servants.....` (Rev. 1: 1)

Revelation - from Greek word `apocalypse,` meaning `to unveil.`

So here we see that the author is God the Father (& not John), who with great delight is desiring us to see the glorified Christ as he is known in the heavenly realms. The Father`s unveiling is in 4 visions.

In Vision 1 we see Christ as the Head of the Body, (`in His right hand He held 7 stars`) who is maturing the Body of Christ till it goes to His throne in the third heaven.  (Rev. 1 - 3)

In Vision 2 we see Christ as Heir of Creation, (`in His right hand He held the 7 sealed scroll`). This is the title deeds of the earth & we are given an overview of the judgments to come. (Rev. 4 - 7)

In Vision 3 we see Christ as the Mediator, (`in His hand is a sacred censor.`) over the enemy. (This is where we are discussing.) (Rev. 8 - 13)

In Vision 4 we see Christ as the Judge & Creator of all. (`in His hand is a sharp sickle.`) (This is where we are discussing also.) (Rev. 14 - 22)

Thus God the Father is the author & it is His revealing of what Christ is doing & His time sections.

OVERVIEW OF THE 7 KINGS. (Leaders of the Global Government)

.....................................................................................................Daniel`s 70th week.................................................................

---------------------------------------------------------l------------------------------------------------------l-----------------------------------------------------l

................................................................WW3......................31/2 yrs.........................A/C.........................31/2yrs...................Armageddon.

......................5 have fallen......................................................6th...............................7th......(8th Satan)......................................

.............................................................................10 kings not received kingdom.........10 kings receive authority.......................

7 KINGS.

5 `have fallen, ` in the past.

6th `one is,` in the time of the `10 kings who have not yet received a kingdom.`  Prior to the last 31/2 years. (Rev. 17: 12)

7th `one is to come.` Anti-Christ has not come into power as yet. Therefore before the last 31/2 years. 

In Revelation 17 God the father is showing us an overview of these 7 kings & when they come to power. And these are the ones whom Christ will judge.

Hope that explains my thinking & what I believe God is showing to us in His word.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Marv,

So, you see the antichrist signing the treaty and then getting killed around the abomination of desolation (3.5 yrs).

And then you do you see satan possessing his body the last 3.5 years?

Spock

No it is the other way around, I believe he (possibly more than one are killed) and when they are laying in open caskets for the world to view.  Suddenly one sits up (the beheaded one) and he becomes the A/C and shortly thereafter signs a 7 year agreement with many.  He is killed first, then he signs the 7 year agreement and this opens up the 70th Week of Daniel.  42 months later is when he sets up the A/D. 

Satan does not possess the A/C's body.  Satan appears as an angel of light (???).  He makes his appearance after the A/D is set up, and he is in control for the final 42 month period.  Rev 16: 13,14 shows three different individuals together before Armageddon, those being; the dragon, the beast (A/C) and the false prophet.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Marv,

So, you see the antichrist signing the treaty and then getting killed around the abomination of desolation (3.5 yrs).

And then you do you see satan possessing his body the last 3.5 years?

Spock

No it is the other way around, I believe he (possibly more than one are killed) and when they are laying in open caskets for the world to view. Suddenly one sits up (the beheaded one) and he becomes the A/C and shortly thereafter signs a 7 year agreement with many. He is killed first, then he signs the 7 year agreement and this opens up the 70th Week of Daniel. 42 months later is when he sets up the A/D.

Satan does not possess the A/C's body. Satan appears as an angel of light (???). He makes his appearance after the A/D is set up, and he is in control for the final 42 month period. Rev 16: 13,14 shows three different individuals together before Armageddon, those being; the dragon, the beast (A/C) and the false prophet.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Thanks Marv, this is now clear to me.

It would be very obvious to me and to everyone if the scenario played out this way. That way we would know who the ac is immediately. As soon as he is killed and resurrected, this must be the ac.

The problem I have with this interpretation is the bible says "one of his heads was slain...." This doesn't sound human to me.

The second problem I have is I think the ac won't be revealed that easily and obviously.

Hmmmm

Where does the beast (ridden by the woman) out of the abyss fit into this (if at all)?

Rev 17

3Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

Spock:

Isn't this beast in Rev 17 with the 7 heads and ten toes- the same as the beast in rev 13 with seven heads and ten crowns?

Rev 13:

1The dragona stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

What do we know is in this abyss now?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

The abyss?

What I think- chained bad angels reside their. Some will be released during the Revelation apocalypse.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Spock

Your question:  Thanks Marv, this is now clear to me.

It would be very obvious to me and to everyone if the scenario played out this way. That way we would know who the ac is immediately. As soon as he is killed and resurrected, this must be the ac.

The problem I have with this interpretation is the bible says "one of his heads was slain...." This doesn't sound human to me.

The second problem I have is I think the ac won't be revealed that easily and obviously.

Hmmmm

Spock

Of the "heads" these are leaders.  Ten countries (horns) with seven leaders (heads).  One of these leaders (heads) has a fatal wound which becomes healed, the whole world follows after this individual, because his wound was healed..  This A/C along with the false prophet are thrown alive into the Lake of Fire in Rev 19:20.  So this beast with the wound which was healed must be human;  The Lake of Fires occupants will only be for fallen angels and fallen mankind.

How else will one know that it is the world leader.  All cannot follow someone they do not know.  Remember once the lawless one comes on the scene a powerful delusion will come upon man (2 Thes 2:11).

Rev 13:11 ----  The false prophet exercises all the authority of the first beast (A/C) on his behalf, and made the inhabitants of the earth to worship him.  The false prophet deceives those on the earth, he forces all to take the mark.  It seams the false prophet does all the dirty work.  Something like a clandestine king (A/C) and high priest (false prophet).

I do  not like to say this, but the Roman empire really did not die.  It was absorbed by what we call the Catholic system.  The emperor was dissolved and replaced by the priesthood (religion).  This is just me thinking;  I would tend to believe (IF in my opinion, which I do not think the C. church is a part of the end, but it maybe)  that the Catholic priesthood would be a better fit for the false prophet than the A/C.

In Christ

Montana Marv

In Christ

Montana Marv