• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

What do you think God is looking for to see us as holy and pure?  this is what i think he is searching the earth for- A person of love not a love of human perspective but an unusual love, a type of love that has not existed on earth for a very long time.

i blelieve he is searching for a people who have the heart of david a people who see themselves as the least in both this world and the kingdom of God. A people who value others more than themselves and are willing to sacrifice everything for others sake and the Lords.

I think these ppl see what others cannot, they have the ability to peek into the heart of God to not just know who he is but can see what he desires. they can see what God sees and desire what he desires and because of this they have an unbelievable love and care for his children. These ppl do not see with thier eyes they see with the eyes of their hearts.

They are not an ordinary ppl and are not who you expect them to be they do not seek glory or honor and they do the fathers will in the shadows where only God knows of their doing.  These ppl are a rare sort they take faith far beyond most of us do.

I believe these ppl are out there I think some are even here in worthy but we do not know who some of them are because they blend in with us but secretly in the shadows they are doing glorious things for the Lord

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think he's looking for people who will (unlike Satan)  love and follow him no matter what...

I think we are about to experience the "no matter what".   Hope not, but I'm trying to get ready mentally and spiritually.

He's looking for people who like the three the Babylonian King threw into the furnace....   we will not worship your gods even if our God decides not to keep us safe from the beasts......    and in Looking in Revelation chapter 13......    a bunch of us won't get rescued.....   bunch didn't get rescued all through history.

We should feel privileged to be put to the test.....   that's something I'm working on.......

He'll make it up to us in the future....    He told me so.

What do you think God is looking for to see us as holy and pure?  this is what i think he is searching the earth for- A person of love not a love of human perspective but an unusual love, a type of love that has not existed on earth for a very long time.

:thumbsup:

Kids

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

It's All About Family

And, "I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty." 2 Corinthians 6:18

As I See It

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Yes FH, I think you're right.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

i blelieve he is searching for a people who have the heart of david a people who see themselves as the least in both this world and the kingdom of God. A people who value others more than themselves and are willing to sacrifice everything for others sake and the Lords.

I think these ppl see what others cannot, they have the ability to peek into the heart of God to not just know who he is but can see what he desires. they can see what God sees and desire what he desires and because of this they have an unbelievable love and care for his children. These ppl do not see with thier eyes they see with the eyes of their hearts.

They are not an ordinary ppl and are not who you expect them to be they do not seek glory or honor and they do the fathers will in the shadows where only God knows of their doing.  These ppl are a rare sort they take faith far beyond most of us do.

I believe these ppl are out there I think some are even here in worthy but we do not know who some of them are because they blend in with us but secretly in the shadows they are doing glorious things for the Lord

I feel like you're talking about a prophet. Problem is that there are many false prophets, but true prophets that were appointed by God himself fit your description. That's not say that God is only looking for prophets; I think that God wants his children to follow his commandments and do His work. As simple as that. If you start thinking about holiness and purity, you're only setting yourself up for failure. Love and preach the gospel and everything else will fall into line. 

I know it looks like the days of Revelation are around the corner. Perhaps they are. But if most of us real Christians did this, I bet the day of the Lord would be postponed. More sous would be saved too. :halo:

I feel like you're talking about a prophet. Problem is that there are many false prophets, but true prophets that were appointed by God himself fit your description. That's not say that God is only looking for prophets; I think that God wants his children to follow his commandments and do His work. As simple as that. If you start thinking about holiness and purity, you're only setting yourself up for failure. Love and preach the gospel and everything else will fall into line. 

Im not talking about prophets I think a prophet is more of type of calling not the actual person. Prophets are basically messengers they hear a message from God and are to speak what they were told. The description I described is a special kind of heart they could be a prophet but they could also be a healer or a minister they could be a small child.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I think that God is looking for moral behaviour.

In regard to any question of moral significance, the Golden Rule (Do as you would be done by others) prompts the personal question: "How would you like it if somebody did that to you?" In more general terms, the Rule boils down to; Act as you would have everyone act," which suggests the universal question regarding the morality of any contemplated action: "What if everybody did that?"

Did you mother never ask you these universal moral questions when you failed to be "nice" to you childhood playmates?

Samuel Stuart Maynes

Edited by Samuel Stuart Maynes

F-H, I think it's obvious you're right. It should be obvious to anyone who reads the Bible.  I'll ask you, what do you think God will do if He can find such people?

I think God is allowing chastisement to come upon America due to many of us who make a lifestyle of sin. Again, I blame much of this on my generation. But now we're all suffering. As I write this some huge tornadoes are tearing up Nebraska. We are in trouble. And yet almost everyone I know blows this off as normal weather.

So what do you think God will do if He can find people with the special love you mean? I think it may be called Zoe.

F-H, I think it's obvious you're right. It should be obvious to anyone who reads the Bible.  I'll ask you, what do you think God will do if He can find such people?

I think God is allowing chastisement to come upon America due to many of us who make a lifestyle of sin. Again, I blame much of this on my generation. But now we're all suffering. As I write this some huge tornadoes are tearing up Nebraska. We are in trouble. And yet almost everyone I know blows this off as normal weather.

So what do you think God will do if He can find people with the special love you mean? I think it may be called Zoe.

Honestly I dont know what he will do with them I only know two things one he is searching everywhere for them and two the findings are scarce. But are you in danger right now?