IGNORED

Does anyone where I can find a Legit Prophet?

fire-heart

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Yes yes I know prophets are a touchy subject and I know ppl say there arent anymore but thiis is a legit question and not a debate. I am needing to speak to a prophet and I am not comfortable saying why in public.

I am Extremely careful when it comes to this stuff so I require the person to prophecy something about me or a soon event and if it comes true then I can accept them but saying a general thing will happen will not work like saying you will go through times of testing or something.

Guest shiloh357

You don't need a prophet when you can have the Holy Spirit on living on the inside of you  if you have been born again.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  18

I have met many that claim to be prophets, but cannot recall a single one whom I believed were prophets, most seemed

to have a prophetic gifting, but in reality it was pretty hit and miss stuff and some was way out in left field.

I don't think there are prophets around like Elijah or Amos or Jonah, and I find it difficult to see the office of Prophet

operating with any consistency within the New Covenant writings.

Yes yes I know prophets are a touchy subject and I know ppl say there arent anymore but thiis is a legit question and not a debate. I am needing to speak to a prophet and I am not comfortable saying why in public.

I am Extremely careful when it comes to this stuff so I require the person to prophecy something about me or a soon event and if it comes true then I can accept them but saying a general thing will happen will not work like saying you will go through times of testing or something.

~

Will Brother

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26

John Do?

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Beware of false prophets. I've never met a real one yet (that I am aware of).

http://biblicaltestsofaprophet.com/

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/27/1971

chrch15.gif

Here is where you find legitimate prophets

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like you are looking for a fortune teller. I highly recommend against that.

1Sa 28:6-7 KJV - And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets.
 - Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.

Otherwise, walk by faith, not by sight, and worship God in spirit and truth.

Many look for the physical rather than the spiritual.  

Jhn 4:24 KJV - God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Sounds like you are looking for a fortune teller. I highly recommend against that.

1Sa 28:6-7 KJV - And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets.
 - Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.

Jhn 4:24 KJV - God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Im not looking for a fortune teller I am not even looking for one to know the future but I suppose I do owe an explanation.I am looking for true prophet for two reasons the first is to test my belief that there are true prophets and the second is because I need to speak with the Lord. There are questions I need answers to and certain things I need to understand and i cant find them in the bible and he has been silent to me.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Im not looking for a fortune teller I am not even looking for one to know the future but I suppose I do owe an explanation.I am looking for true prophet for two reasons the first is to test my belief that there are true prophets and the second is because I need to speak with the Lord. There are questions I need answers to and certain things I need to understand and i cant find them in the bible and he has been silent to me.

Why has He been silent, and how long have you been waiting for an answer?

Never, ever, never, follow the man. Most on this thread have given you good advice. Follow the bible, for it it is the only truth.