• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Does anyone notice that these school shootings, or shootings in general is getting out of control. That shootings are increasing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

from what I have read shootings in general are about the same for the past ten years.....   I think the school shootings are more frequent because of the big deal that is made of them when they happen...    sort of "see one, do one" kind of thing...    copy cat killers is another way of expressing it.  That and schools are free fire zones where no one else there is armed and can't stop it.

People are killing themselves at a higher rate than they used to and it appears to me that they want to go out being remembered.

Those are my personal observations...

Guest shiloh357

School shootings have been going on for a long time and are more frequent than are reported.  Part of the reason is that the school shootings that get covered are the ones occurring in suburban America.  Schools in parts of the country where the community is upper middle class are reported on while school shootings in urban, inner city areas are rarely reported on unless they result in huge casualty/fatality rates.

Not only that but since the liberal media is behind the radical left's ridiculous control policies, they report on these more frequently in order to help make the case for stronger control on gun sales which will have zero affect on the number of those kinds of shootings/killings.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

School shootings have been going on for a long time and are more frequent than are reported.  Part of the reason is that the school shootings that get covered are the ones occurring in suburban America.  Schools in parts of the country where the community is upper middle class are reported on while school shootings in urban, inner city areas are rarely reported on unless they result in huge casualty/fatality rates.

Not only that but since the liberal media is behind the radical left's ridiculous control policies, they report on these more frequently in order to help make the case for stronger control on gun sales which will have zero affect on the number of those kinds of shootings/killings.

I keep thinking that some of the shootings may have been done deliberately in order to fulfill a political agenda. No... I didn't say that. :taped:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I keep thinking that some of the shootings may have been done deliberately in order to fulfill a political agenda. No... I didn't say that. :taped:

I've been kind of afraid to say that.....    but the timing is quite suspect..

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Most mass shooters end up killing themselves once the massacre ends, either through disruption, or once their supplies have been expended.  I believe the people that go on these shooting rampages have chosen to end their lives and are very angry about that. 

People used to commit suicide in a manner that would humiliate their loved ones, nowadays people aren't satisified with the decision to just end their lives.  My guess they're thinking, "Since I'm going to Hell anyway, I'm gonna take as many with me as I can."  Figuratively speaking. . .

I believe these massacres happen because the people committing them have been secularized.  They can't fear a god they don't believe in, so they don't care what happens when they die.  As far as they are concerned, their life just ends, no eternal justice, no eternal consequences for their evil, just nothingness.

With that way of thinking, I can see why they wouldn't be afraid to kill innocent people and themselves.

The gun control progressives know this to be true, which is why they always try to take the focus off the killers and blame the weapons.

It's a spiritual war, always has been.  That's why it doesn't matter what the weapon is.  We've seen mass poisonings, stabbings, vehicular homicides, shootings, bombings, hijackings, etc.  The weapons are the means to end.  Mass murders are communism in action.  The last century should have clued us in on that.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Most mass shooters end up killing themselves once the massacre ends, either through disruption, or once their supplies have been expended.  I believe the people that go on these shooting rampages have chosen to end their lives and are very angry about that. 

People used to commit suicide in a manner that would humiliate their loved ones, nowadays people aren't satisified with the decision to just end their lives.  My guess they're thinking, "Since I'm going to Hell anyway, I'm gonna take as many with me as I can."  Figuratively speaking. . .

I believe these massacres happen because the people committing them have been secularized.  They can't fear a god they don't believe in, so they don't care what happens when they die.  As far as they are concerned, their life just ends, no eternal justice, no eternal consequences for their evil, just nothingness.

With that way of thinking, I can see why they wouldn't be afraid to kill innocent people and themselves.

The gun control progressives know this to be true, which is why they always try to take the focus off the killers and blame the weapons.

It's a spiritual war, always has been.  That's why it doesn't matter what the weapon is.  We've seen mass poisonings, stabbings, vehicular homicides, shootings, bombings, hijackings, etc.  The weapons are the means to end.  Mass murders are communism in action.  The last century should have clued us in on that.

That's a good point Justin. It's not guns that are to blame, it's the secularisation of society. So in many ways the people that blame this stuff on the Second Amendment have only themselves to blame because it is their policies that are causing this. Of course, they would never see this, nor would they admit it.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

there have been school shootings-as well as other mass killings going on for some time. Theyre just being publicised more, especially with the gun control agenda using them to push their flawed rules.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

That's a good point Justin. It's not guns that are to blame, it's the secularisation of society. So in many ways the people that blame this stuff on the Second Amendment have only themselves to blame because it is their policies that are causing this. Of course, they would never see this, nor would they admit it.

Britain is a much more secular than the US but  we also have  strict gun control laws and these events are much rarer here. Dunblane 1996, when 12 children were klled was the only school shooting in living memory. There have been a small number of other drive by style spree shootings: Hungerford 1987, Cumbra 2010. In these 3 cases the killers were amongst the small minority of the population with legally owned fire  arms.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings tigger,,,

I think just as it has been said already ,they are not any more or less than ever but just more publicized..................Justin has said a mouthful,it is all about spiritual warfare,all about secularization...................No fear or reverence for God Almighty.

My cousins ex-husband called her 6am this morning.......his little sisters husband shot & killed their small child,her & then himself.....they must believe their  troubles will be over & that  life will just end ,they will simply cease to exist.Little do they realize their trouble has only begun....the beginning of no end to their pain & suffering...............

The enemies greatest feat is that he has convinced people not only that they do not need the Lord,a Savior but that he (the devil)does not exist

With love-in Christ,Kwik