• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Havent you ever wondered why some ppl choose to be satinic and despise Christians? Like what could satan possibly offer me that God couldnt? I went to a satanic forum once just to see how much different they are and the second i went there I was overcome with compassion and a deep sadness for them.

I instantly prayed for them I couldnt help myself I just knew that they needed help and are only satanic because they never knew the Love of God because if they had things would be different.

I saw that even though they were satanic they still upheld Good morals you were not allowed to Lie or sexually harass others and if you were under 18 u were not allowed to join. And if u were to attack each other it had to be done Via pm.

I dont even think they realize that satan will most likely not reward them for their obedience in the end as he was a trickster and a liar to begin with and yet they pray for his will be done and pray against Christians

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

God will reward them. It will not be good. I also know and love a past student of mine who was into the stuff. It is so sad. She had been badly abused and had cigarette burns all over her. She didn't understand that love is kindness but thought it was sex. I don't think she ever was set free and I grieve for her.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Havent you ever wondered why some ppl choose to be satinic and despise Christians? Like what could satan possibly offer me that God couldnt? I went to a satanic forum once just to see how much different they are and the second i went there I was overcome with compassion and a deep sadness for them.

I instantly prayed for them I couldnt help myself I just knew that they needed help and are only satanic because they never knew the Love of God because if they had things would be different.

I saw that even though they were satanic they still upheld Good morals you were not allowed to Lie or sexually harass others and if you were under 18 u were not allowed to join. And if u were to attack each other it had to be done Via pm.

I dont even think they realize that satan will most likely not reward them for their obedience in the end as he was a trickster and a liar to begin with and yet they pray for his will be done and pray against Christians

I don't think that Satan will be in a position to reward them even if he wanted to. These people believe that Satan is going to be sitting on some sort of throne in Hell, but they just do not understand.

The thing is they think it's kind of cool to worship Satan. They've been fooled into believing that Satan represents fun, but he's just a proud liar.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1997

Satanism nowadays, especially Laveyan,  is actually more humanism and hedonism combined. Most of them don't believe in satan. I for exemple have a satanic friend, but she doesn't believes in satan himself. She just agrees with the general ideas of living of satanism.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I think your playing with fire (excuse the pun) joining something like a satanic forum, as the bible warns to steer clear of evil stuff and it's for a good reason. I'll tell you about something that happened to me a few years ago.  I'll talk to anyone online and in real life and one day on a forum a girl I was evangelising to and later realised was a psychic type witch asked for a confidential chat room talk so I obliged in the hope of saying something about God as she was questioning christianity and i saw an oportunity to share.  I am fairly level headed and cautious to believe supernatural claims of people (except what's in the bible) so when she asked if she could come visit me I decided to humour her to be nice thinking it harmless probably delusional. 

Before I knew it I could feel her around me and near me in an energy or spiritual way and she was cold. It was VERY freaky and affected my walk with god for a few months whatever she did to me.  It still creeps me now. 

I also got got caught out a few years back when a guy was learning something called Reiki (which to me sounded like a garden tool) and did some cert in it wanted to try on me remotely and in my usual skeptical disregard of something like that told him yeah why not just to humour him.   He said he would do it in the afternoon at 4 PM and I forgot all about it  and an unsuspecting me felt  waves of some energy thing going through my body from head to toe at that time and my prayer life suddenly improved dramatically and the clock said 4pm .  I dunno how they do this stuff but that computer you using that gives you a sense of protection from the users at the other end is not going to help you if they are weirdos. Please heed my warning and be careful who you talk to online. You wouldn't think this stuff could happen but it can and does. Bear in mind I was close to god the whole time and I  was praying lots reading my bible trying to evangelise where I felt led to go. 

just to make you feel better if that freaked you.

salm 121 A song of ascents.

I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip—
    he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
    will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over you—
    the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
    nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all harm—
    he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
    both now and forevermore.

Edited by Chris.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I don't believe he said he joined a Satanic forum, but just went there to see what they believe. 

I don't believe he said he joined a Satanic forum, but just went there to see what they believe. 

I wasn't sure if he did or not but felt led to share what happened to me  so you can be careful of unforeseen traps online since this subject came up. I did the same thing trying to be someone to reach out to people like that but a bit different.  I do applaud his looking for himself about non christians instead of basing all his information on everyone else's experiences.

Edited by Chris.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

You don't have to go to a forum that worships the devil to know what they believe.

I just did a google search using the simple term 'satanic forum' and the purpose of those forums is simply to form a relationship with satan.  The snippet for several comes right out and tells you

that.

I do not believe anyone should visit or click on a forum that is dedicated to the fallen angel.  

I agree with Chris' comments but acknowledge that the op may not have actually joined the forum.  You do not have to read their posts to pray for them

I personally knew someone who worshipped the devil and he was very curious about me.  I met with him as he wanted to discuss comments I had made in Eng Lit class (university)

concerning my beliefs in Christ.  It was a memorable exchange ... especially when he did his best to hypnotize me and kept asking what he would do to me if he accomplished hypnotizing me

I kept telling him that Jesus would not let him do anything to me.  He held his hand in the fire from his lighter a long time and his hand was never hurt.  The devil's power is real.

Stay away from this type of forum.  You don't know if you are susceptible to the powers at work there or not.

In the end, this person became quite angry as he could not effect me...although I did feel his power...but I was protected.  I did not go looking for this experience and I don't recommend it.

This is a Christian forum and at times you can feel the Holy Spirit at work here.  In the same way, the spirit of the devil operates in any forum that is built for him to operate in.

Why oh why would someone tresspass there?  

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone.....

Walking into a room of darkness ,to see ,is a very good example of an oxymoron(LOL)   Okay,I am kidding around but it is no joke,it is very serious

Ephesians 5:8-12 ESV

For at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord. Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret

Consider this,if we should not even SPEAK things they do then how much more should we not see these things........

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Luke 11:34

Having experienced just a glimpse of the darkside from practicing witchcraft .......please ,Brothers & Sisters...heed my warning....There is no need for curiosity ,everything you need to know about demons is Written in Gods Word.....There is no need to observe their practices from anywhere closer than our position of Victory in Christ ..........There is no need to hear anything they speak because they are liars....  

Our Lord has given us  free will,He gives everyone an equal opportunity to be reconciled unto Himself ........His Glory is evident throughout all of His Creation......If anyone is not with God,they are against Him,an enemy of God ...... pray for them

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Matt 6:9-10

"'Our Father in heaven ,

hallowed be your name,

10 your kingdom come,

your will be done

on earth as it is in heaven .

NIV

Gods will is not being done on earth as it is in heaven......    yet....

most people think the devil has no power and a big percentage of those don't even believe he exists.    He does exist and he does have a lot to do with what's going on in the world today.   Someone asked what would he have to offer and why would anyone follow him....   Well if you do get interested and ask those who are following him they will tell you that he offers enlightenment and can make one as gods just like he did in the garden to Adam and Eve...   and has for the proof that we learned good and evil.

he offers love and protection from the evil god Yahweh who enslaved us in the garden and Lucifer set us free.           

Same story from a different perspective so it can be real to a lot of people.    Don't take the devil lightly, for not even Michael the Archangel dared to even argue with him about the body of Moses.   When someone of that level shows respect for the status of the evil one, it should give us pause to bad mouth hm.

While I never even dreamed of joining their ranks when I was studying to try and figure out why Lucifer did what he did, I very quickly was introduced to both knowledge and forces that Lucifer is controlling in this world today and was over my head before I even realized what I was learning was real...     remember that Satan offered Jesus the world if He would but worship him, and no one has taken his control of the world away as of yet...    That offer in part has been given to many people since and many of them did not say no.

i know of a lady who is a practicing black witch..(not referring to race)   When she was a teenager her family basically deserted her and everywhere she went she was rejected.  Including several Christian churches.  No one would help her but a Luciferian organization.    She will tell you with no regrets that when she needed Love and Help, no one but the devil would give her what she needed....          She has grown and learned of much of the world and has actually become a believer.......   but she will tell you right to your face that Lucifer was the one who came to her in need and she's not turning against that love.....   she knows that he is going to be thrown into hell, and her along with him but has made the decision to follow him even to hell.

i write this just so you all will know that what happens in the dark world is not all crazy, spooky unnatural forces being used to trick people.....   Satan is very smart (smarter than most of us in reality) and he uses what Jesus taught to his own advantage.....   It would take direct action from the Holy Spirit or the Father himself to reach that Witch....    and God help the people who turned her away when she was young and helpless.

The devil in this world does not come across as some maniacal beast master ruling the planet......   oh no, he's much more subtle than that.....   and it's so sad that so many don't understand.

I do agree that people should stay away from those sites and boards....   for it's very very easy to get caught up in the things they teach......   and with the supernatural things that sometimes go along with it can at best make you wish to high heaven that you were never exposed to such things....  sooner or later the demons get involved and that's when things turn really ugly, and when you have invited them into your life it's sometimes not so simple to get rid of them....

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Blessings Everyone.....

Walking into a room of darkness ,to see ,is a very good example of an oxymoron(LOL)   Okay,I am kidding around but it is no joke,it is very serious

Ephesians 5:8-12 ESV

For at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord. Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret

Consider this,if we should not even SPEAK things they do then how much more should we not see these things........

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Luke 11:34

Having experienced just a glimpse of the darkside from practicing witchcraft .......please ,Brothers & Sisters...heed my warning....There is no need for curiosity ,everything you need to know about demons is Written in Gods Word.....There is no need to observe their practices from anywhere closer than our position of Victory in Christ ..........There is no need to hear anything they speak because they are liars....  

Our Lord has given us  free will,He gives everyone an equal opportunity to be reconciled unto Himself ........His Glory is evident throughout all of His Creation......If anyone is not with God,they are against Him,an enemy of God ...... pray for them

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Kwik, what you've said is so true. If you really have to learn what they do, stick to newspaper reports of the things they have done. That should be enough for you to know that you don't need to know what they do!