Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stephen Hawking: 'There are no black holes'

76 posts in this topic

See, this is why science and I cannot be friends. 

A few years ago an atheist would've called me an idiot for not accept the basic facts and mechanics of a black hole.  But the majority of it is theory.  Theory that changes constant.  Science isn't at odds with itself though.  They expect it to change as we get new ideas and theories, but those theories will change.  And the ones after that.  It's incredibly frustrating.  Why shove something in my face as fact and the truth knowing it's probably not fact and will eventually give way to a new theory?

Except the fact that we don't even have a miniscule idea on how anything works out there.  All the time are we blindsided with something that 'isn't possible' according to the way we understand things. 

Seems to me that someone once said that a theory is an idea, beaten up by a brutal set of facts, lol. 

Stephen Hawking: 'There are no black holes'

(for those who find such topics interesting)

http://www.nature.com/news/stephen-hawking-there-are-no-black-holes-1.14583

Sigh... And just when I was geting accoustomed to them as neighbors....

Yes, if a creationist had the nerve to say that there no black holes, the evolutionists would have fallen all over themselves in running to condemn and mock creationists.

The laws themselves that form the design structures into scientific reason are but temporary to the infinite paradigm...

As we are in the present so never again will be >inevitably< will lead to the result= all things are possible to that which

is already there... the increase of knowledge both macro and micro introduced into the realm of reason finds no more gain

toward the vanity of exhausting the problems of arrivals but merely indicators of The God Head... that which is created was

to point to this and more clearly it is seen by that which has not been consumed by the idols! Love, Steven

Yes, if a creationist had the nerve to say that there no black holes, the evolutionists would have fallen all over themselves in running to condemn and mock creationists.

I'm waiting for the evolutionist's to give their answer to Hawking's statement.

The defining characteristic of a black hole may have to give, if the two pillars of modern physics — general relativity and quantum theory — are both correct.

Seems to me that maybe God put things like black holes out there just to mess with the evolutionists' minds . . . :whistling:

See, this is why science and I cannot be friends. 

A few years ago an atheist would've called me an idiot for not accept the basic facts and mechanics of a black hole.  But the majority of it is theory.  Theory that changes constant.  Science isn't at odds with itself though.  They expect it to change as we get new ideas and theories, but those theories will change.  And the ones after that.  It's incredibly frustrating.  Why shove something in my face as fact and the truth knowing it's probably not fact and will eventually give way to a new theory?

Except the fact that we don't even have a miniscule idea on how anything works out there.  All the time are we blindsided with something that 'isn't possible' according to the way we understand things. 

the beauty of science...it changes with the facts...

Stephen Hawking only said: 'there migth be no black holes as we know them'

that's something completly different. black holes have to exist. mathematicly and physicly.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0