• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,147
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

God says we were created toward His Pleasure by saying it was all "very good"...

Sorry, "very good" doesn't say all that.

I'm sorry for you but for God it did!

Gen 1:31-2:2

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.

And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. 2 Thus the heavens and

the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day

God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from

all his work which he had made.

KJV

God also says we were in His Image as reflection of Himself the only distinction being we began in God and God has never began! Now in

these parameters of truth we began in the created aspects of corporeal all pointing to His infinite Glory of

Being and what a glory it is...Yes! We were never meant to love the created thing more than He Who created it...

Sorry Bro., but all that is just religious jargon.

Really?

God also says we were in His Image as reflection of Himself the only distinction being we began in God Gen 1:26-27

God has never began-Ps 41:13

created aspects of corporeal all pointing to His infinite Glory of Being and what a glory it is-Rom 1:18-22

We were never meant to love the created thing- 1Jn 2:15

more than He Who created it- Mk 12:30

So all intent of God was lost in original sin YET it was not lost in Christ.

Nor was it lost in Adam. Better stated: All the original intent by God in Adam was only interrupted by his sin.

But God says:

Rev 21:5-7

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning

and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of

the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all

things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

KJV

thought being if it were only interrupted why must it become something other as completely brand new >?<

for a new being of s(S)pirit and an eternal promised Home of no more sin...

Now for any of us to say we know what it is to be sinless or what creation was without sin is purely ego

and puffed up knowledge that does not exist for man!

But we certainly know by Jesus Christ what it is like, don't we??

Only in part but I do eagerly await the fullness...

1 Cor 13:9-12

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come,

then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child,

I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish

things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part;

but then shall I know even as also I am known.

KJV

I really wish you would have taken OneLight's offer to learn how to better post this was a lot of

work and I do not intend to keep it up with your post's... if pride is the issue flip the switch

upper left side of posting and see how this is done in this post so it is clear for the reader

and the replier :thumbsup:

love, Steven

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

I believe it is mostly a matter of perspective that separates us because I don't have a doctrinal "bent". I was taught a long time ago  that for us to learn anything from what is written, we must first let it say what it says. I believe in letting the Scriptures say what they say. That method has aided my understanding as no other could possibly do. I highly recommend the procedure.

If one is a dispensationlist, a cessationist [anti-Pentecostal], a lapsarian, one who believes God decreed everything, and in general, one who is of TULIP persuasion, we will have issues.

Example: When I wrote, Adam only interrupted God's plan by his transgression, that Jesus brought reconciliation to, that is exactly what He did __regardless of how you wish to distort it.

Do you really want to argue that out?

Edited by Cross Reference

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,147
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I believe it is mostly a matter of perspective that separates us because I don't have a doctrinal "bent".

that is really too bad! For God has delivered doctrine by written Word

since the Law was given:

Deut 32:2

Job 11:4

Prov 4:2

Isa 28:9

Isa 29:24

Jer 10:8

Matt 7:28

Matt 16:12

Matt 22:33

Mark 1:22

Mark 1:27

Mark 4:2

Mark 11:18

Mark 12:38

Luke 4:32

John 7:16

John 7:17

John 18:19

Acts 2:42

Acts 5:28

Acts 13:12

Acts 17:19

Rom 6:17

Rom 16:17

1 Cor 14:6

1 Cor 14:26

Eph 4:14

1 Tim 1:3

1 Tim 1:10

1 Tim 4:6

1 Tim 4:13

1 Tim 4:16

1 Tim 5:17

1 Tim 6:1

1 Tim 6:3

2 Tim 3:10

2 Tim 3:16

2 Tim 4:2

2 Tim 4:3

Titus 1:9

Titus 2:1

Titus 2:7

Titus 2:10

Heb 6:1

Heb 6:2

2 John 9

2 John 9

2 John 10

Rev 2:14

Rev 2:15

Rev 2:24

It is all of doctrine and we are to study to show that we are approved ->by giving out

exactly as it is written... Love, Steven

It is all of doctrine and we are to study to show that we are approved ->by giving out

exactly as it is written... Love, Steven

Doctrine? But whose when explained?

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I believe it is mostly a matter of perspective that separates us because I don't have a doctrinal "bent". I was taught a long time ago that for us to learn anything from what is written, we must first let it say what it says. I believe in letting the Scriptures say what they say. That method has aided my understanding as no other could possibly do. I highly recommend the procedure.

If one is a dispensationlist, a cessationist [anti-Pentecostal], a lapsarian, one who believes God decreed everything, and in general, one who is of TULIP persuasion, we will have issues.

Example: When I wrote, Adam only interrupted God's plan by his transgression, that Jesus brought reconciliation to, that is exactly what He did __regardless of how you wish to distort it.

Do you really want to argue that out?

This is amazing! I read the scriptures as you do as plainly stated and without bent, but I agree completely with Stephen (enoob), who is speaking plainly and scripturally. But in many cases you seem to see more in scripture than is plainly stated. The only way in which Jesus is the 2nd Adam is in how Romans explains it in 5:12-21. Adam brought sin and death into the world through his trangression, but Jesus Christ brought the free gifts of righteousness and justification to mankind through His obedience to be crucified for the sins of mankind. His grace brings eternal life for all who trust in Him.

Praise God for the gift of righteousness given to those who are in Christ. Great are our riches in Him. Roman 5:17, Ephesians 1

But it was God's eternal plan of redemption. He foresaw Adam's transgression and had the plan of Christ's redemption from before the beginning of time. It is not plan B but His original plan that Christ our Redeemer should die for the sins of mankind. There is nothing that God has not known or forseen or planned for from the beginning. Eph 1:4 states that we were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world. All of Ephesians 1 speaks of God's plan of redemption. So Adam the man did not interrupt God's plan by his transgression. While it may not have been God's purpose for Adam to sin, He did forsee it. It was never God's eternal plan that Adam stay in the garden. Christ's redemption was His eternal plan so that God alone was glorified.

Thank you Lord for the riches of Your grace which are so abundant for any who will receive, and who am I that You should enable me to reign in life through You? Blessed be Your Name! Amen

Cross Reference, on 26 Jun 2014 - 10:25 AM, said:snapback.png

This is amazing! I read the scriptures as you do as plainly stated and without bent, but I agree completely with Stephen (enoob), who is speaking plainly and scripturally. But in many cases you seem to see more in scripture than is plainly stated.

Yes, I do, don't I? Have you found any violation in my understanding the might contradict my believing I am saved by the grace of God upon placing my faith in Him?. . . ;)

The only way in which Jesus is the 2nd Adam is in how Romans explains it in 5:12-21. Adam brought sin and death into the world through his trangression, but Jesus Christ brought the free gifts of righteousness and justification to mankind through His obedience to be crucified for the sins of mankind. His grace brings eternal life for all who trust in Him.

That is truth and  __ more that Paul speaks of as going far beyond the initial salvation of any individual, should they allow themselves come to understand it.

Praise God for the gift of righteousness given to those who are in Christ.

Great is righteousness of any man. His prayers avail much when offered up to the throne of Grace!

Great are our riches in Him. Roman 5:17, Ephesians 1

AMEN!!

But it was God's eternal plan of redemption. He foresaw Adam's transgression and had the plan of Christ's redemption from before the beginning of time.

Absolutely!!

It is not plan B but His original plan that Christ our Redeemer should die for the sins of mankind. There is nothing that God has not known or forseen or planned for from the beginning. Eph 1:4 states that we were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world. All of Ephesians 1 speaks of God's plan of redemption.

Exactly!!

So Adam the man did not interrupt God's plan by his transgression.

Oh, but he did __ and four thousand years or until "the fullness of Time God could send His Son" to get things back on track and get everything "summed up in Him", as God purposes things to finish out.

While it may not have been God's purpose for Adam to sin, He did forsee it. It was never God's eternal plan that Adam stay in the garden. Christ's redemption was His eternal plan so that God alone was glorified.

And through man was it to be so that the "whole world would be full of His Glory"__ Jesus being the first of the "Many sons brought unto glory", all one with God, who will accomplish it.

Thank you Lord for the riches of Your grace which are so abundant for any who will receive, and who am I that You should enable me to reign in life through You? Blessed be Your Name! Amen

Halleuyah to the King of Glory! Praise His Name forever!!!

Edited by Cross Reference