• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

How many heaven do we have? Somebody asked me this question,i ask him back why do you ask me how many heaven do we have,I quote" Jesus said boldly and expressly,that no body has ascended up to heaven,but He that came down from heaven,even the son of man which is in heaven.John 3:13"what do you guys make of this passage? In the mountain of transfiguration the bible said Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus and they were talking with Him,Matthew 17:1-9" I believe Moses and Elijah where buried by God,only God knows what happen to their body,2kings 2:11" the bible said Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.How many heaven do we have?

Guest shiloh357

The Bible says that there are three heavens:   Our atmosphere, outer space and the third heaven commonly viewed as God's abode.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Elijah was never buried. He never died. He was such a faithful person that God just took him up to heaven. And Moses was buried by God but was resurrected as explained in the book of Job. If you read that whole chapter, John 3, Jesus is talking about the new birth which is that of the Spirit.

The Bible says that when you die you don't immediately go to heaven or hell. You remain in the ground until you are resurrected, just like Moses and Jesus. The only way for you to gain eternal life is through the righteousness of Jesus Christ. You can't resurrect using your own righteousness because most likely you have sinned and you are not righteous.

Job 33:4

The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Romans 8:9,10

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Moses wasn't resurrected using his own righteousness. He was resurrected because he had the Spirit of Christ in him, therefore Jesus was right. No one has ascended up to heaven except Jesus himself. Moses didn't ascend to heaven... It was the body of Moses, yes, but it was the Spirit of Christ that gave Moses the power to ascend to heaven therefore it was Jesus that ascended up to heaven. In fact it was Jesus that came down as the "Angel of God" that resurrected Moses as explained in the book of Job. If Moses never had the Spirit of Christ, he wouldn't have ascended to heaven. Jesus was needed for the ascension of Moses therefore all glory must go to Him and He is the only one that ascends to heaven... We are merely His passengers.

But to answer your question: 3 heavens. Firmament, Space, and Heaven the home of God.

Edited by AT7iLA