• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

As we approach the final battle, one of Satan's favourite weapons is convincing those who have been deceived by him that they are the ones who hold the moral high ground. This is probably the most cunning weapon that he has.

When a Christian points out evil they are told that they are 'full of hate'. Because Jesus' greatest commandment is love, Christians are made to feel as if they are false Christians, because they do not embrace every perversion, crime and depravity on Earth. Those who understand the Bible know that this is a lie, but new Christians and those who are weak in their faith are being misled.

Don't you just hate it when non-Christians claim to know more about Jesus than we do?

The same method is used to claim that Bible morality is not really moral at all. The scoffers and haters claim that the Christian God is a hateful god. But who is to decide what is right and wrong? Only God can do that.

Satan had a massive triumph when he introduced political-correctness and it's extremely frustrating to fight it.

We cannot speak out against sexual depravity because it is being seen as hateful towards homosexuals and adulterers, we cannot speak out against Islamic terrorism because it is being portrayed as being hateful towards Muslims, and we cannot speak out against Marxist policies because it is seen as being hateful towards the poor.

Many people believe that Satan is a nasty, vindictive hater who brings violence to the World, but Satan is a sweet-talking peacemaker, who acts with a veneer of kindness and compassion. Any violence or hatred that he brings, he brings later. At first he comes waving the flag of peace.

Satan disguises himself as God. So many people do not realise this and this is our biggest challenge when it comes to fighting evil, because most people do not see it as being evil. How are we expected to fight an enemy when so many do not understand who the enemy is?

So at the moment I can only be content to let the deniers, the fallen and the ignorant hold the moral high ground. Let them keep it for as long as they can.

We can only tell people about the lie and spread the word of Salvation. Those with ears will listen to us and those without won't.

A day will come when we will all have to confront evil face-to-face. Let us hope that we are wearing the full armour of God when we do so. Meanwhile, we just have to keep strolling on and gather as many as we can to fight the good fight.

But it's the lie that really bothers me, the fact that good is being called evil and evil is being called good. Sometimes I just don't know how to cope with this. I find this the hardest struggle of all. I sometimes wish it was a simple all-out battle between good and evil but at the moment it's not, it's just a war of deceit.

That's why I can only leave the moral high ground to those who wish to take it. I don't claim to hold any moral ground any more like I used to - I just try to speak the truth (even though I'm living in an ocean of lies) and hope that there are some who will be able to see that truth. I don't see, at this moment in time, what else there is that I can do!

Any thoughts?

Guest shiloh357

I have no doubts that we are going to lose a lot of battles trying to preserve biblical morality, especially here in the US.  I have resigned myself to the reality that in the process of time, marriage is going to be redefined and what was once filthy, vile, abnormal and disgusting will be fully accepted and in about 20 years if the current trend continues, we will have an apostate church in America. 

I really enjoyed your comments and I think you are spot on.  I also agree that it is frustrating.   We are going to lose a lot of battles, but we  will eventually win the war according to Scripture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Both of you are spot on so to speek.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Isa 5:

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
This could apply in todays world.
John 15:
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Really good post Oakwood.

Shiloh357 Im thinking that 20 might should be 10.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I think that's the most challenging part about this.  We hear lies everyday and when we try to answer them with truth, we are called hateful bigots.  The folly in all this is that no one can really claim the high ground when it comes to morality.  We are all woefully immoral, compared to what God has required of us.

Racial bigotry is hatred.

Cultural supremacy is hatred.

Homosexuality is hatred.

Greed/corruption is hatred.

Racists are hateful because they do not see us as brothers and sisters, they see us as that white person there, that black person over there, that asian person here, etc.

Cultural supremacists are hateful because they believe that geography, and social habits are superior to everyone that doesn't share geography, social habits, etc.  No one had any control over where they were born and raised.

Homosexuality is hatred of the body, loved ones, and the spirit.  They are the only people I know that make a decision that causes pain and heartache for their family, and tries to make them feel guilty for that.  It destroys their body, from abuse and disease, it makes them feel more depressed, impulsive, promiscuous.  They die younger and are more susceptible to depression.

Greed/Corruption is hateful because they are enriching their lives at the expense of someone else's.  The opposite of (paraphrasing) There is no greater love than for one to lie down his life for someone else's.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

I believe that many people have an obsession with and an addiction to personal and collective power. They engage in manipulative and exploitative activities and are able to screen their activities with notions about peace, love, and sexual freedom. They are forced to lie in order to keep themselves viable. If they are seen for the power vipers that they really are they would not be able to continue in their malignant activities. The power vipers must expend their energies in keeping their real activities in the dark, but their day is coming; there will be a day when all activities will be disclosed for the good or the evil that they really are. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

In the meantime, we soldier on..........

I tire of fighting the lie. I would rather just speak the truth and then people can take it or leave it. If they believe they are morally superior to me then fine. God will decide who of us has the moral superiority.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/22/1965

Oh boy do I have thoughts about this lol. My responses will be in italics

As we approach the final battle, one of Satan's favourite weapons is convincing those who have been deceived by him that they are the ones who hold the moral high ground. This is probably the most cunning weapon that he has.

When a Christian points out evil they are told that they are 'full of hate'. Because Jesus' greatest commandment is love, Christians are made to feel as if they are false Christians, because they do not embrace every perversion, crime and depravity on Earth. Those who understand the Bible know that this is a lie, but new Christians and those who are weak in their faith are being misled.

Don't you just hate it when non-Christians claim to know more about Jesus than we do?

The same method is used to claim that Bible morality is not really moral at all. The scoffers and haters claim that the Christian God is a hateful god. But who is to decide what is right and wrong? Only God can do that.

I just left a site that I have been a member of for 10 years due to this very phenomenon. I am vocal on the homosexual marriage battle, although I think it should be "legal" for civil unions I don't think that Christians have a right to say that unbelievers can't enter into contracts but I don't want them called "marriages" as that connotates religious unions. But I was excoriated for hating etc. Finally the verse Titus 3:9-11 came to mind 

Titus 3:9-11
9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. 10 As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

So I have decided that I needed to leave as this was nothing but rancorous. They heard the truth, now it's time for the Holy Spirit tp do the work

Satan had a massive triumph when he introduced political-correctness and it's extremely frustrating to fight it.

We cannot speak out against sexual depravity because it is being seen as hateful towards homosexuals and adulterers, we cannot speak out against Islamic terrorism because it is being portrayed as being hateful towards Muslims, and we cannot speak out against Marxist policies because it is seen as being hateful towards the poor.

As you might imagine, the site is very leftist, and that's fine as I truly think that we are trying to accomplish (politically) the same thing, but the venom form the liberal left is really laughable. 

Many people believe that Satan is a nasty, vindictive hater who brings violence to the World, but Satan is a sweet-talking peacemaker, who acts with a veneer of kindness and compassion. Any violence or hatred that he brings, he brings later. At first he comes waving the flag of peace.

Satan disguises himself as God. So many people do not realise this and this is our biggest challenge when it comes to fighting evil, because most people do not see it as being evil. How are we expected to fight an enemy when so many do not understand who the enemy is?

So at the moment I can only be content to let the deniers, the fallen and the ignorant hold the moral high ground. Let them keep it for as long as they can.

We can only tell people about the lie and spread the word of Salvation. Those with ears will listen to us and those without won't.

A day will come when we will all have to confront evil face-to-face. Let us hope that we are wearing the full armour of God when we do so. Meanwhile, we just have to keep strolling on and gather as many as we can to fight the good fight.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.~Ephesians 6:12

But it's the lie that really bothers me, the fact that good is being called evil and evil is being called good. Sometimes I just don't know how to cope with this. I find this the hardest struggle of all. I sometimes wish it was a simple all-out battle between good and evil but at the moment it's not, it's just a war of deceit.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!~Isaiah 5:20

That's why I can only leave the moral high ground to those who wish to take it. I don't claim to hold any moral ground any more like I used to - I just try to speak the truth (even though I'm living in an ocean of lies) and hope that there are some who will be able to see that truth. I don't see, at this moment in time, what else there is that I can do!

Any thoughts?

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Prodigalson123:  I understand why you had to make that decision, I had to leave a "Christian" forum several years ago also, because it had been infiltrated by leftist atheists, pretending to be Christians until they were given administrative rights.  Then they started deleting, blocking, and banning people for making biblically based comments.  You just have to shake the dust off your feet and move on. 

Continue to pray for our leaders here at Worthy Ministries, I know it's not an easy decision for them to ban someone from the ministry, but they cannot let deceivers impede their mission work.

I hope you feel at home here.  I know I do.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568

The scripture comes to mind that says "The righteous are as bold as a Lion".  I for one am not pc and I do not fall for the lie that is being portrayed as taking the moral high ground for it is a tactic of Satan to silence those who have been called of God to speak the truth in love.  The way I see it there are too many because of the "persecution" that always comes for speaking the truth in a dark world will become increasingly silent on spiritual matters.  This lie has even crept into our churches to where if you speak out against sin then you are not walking in the love of God and are judging people.  We as believers are to discern right from wrong and judge between what is right and wrong.  To do this is not to condemn and judge a person but it is saving a persons soul turning them from evil.  We are called to speak the truth whether it is received or rejected.  But we cannot let this deception silence us no matter what the outcome maybe.  If we become silenced the enemy will take over more and more even quicker in our lands and in our churches.  I pray that a new boldness to speak the truth and stand up for truth would be bestowed on the saints of God like never before in our days here on earth that our light will become brighter and the darkness will be overtaken.