Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eyenos0

Hi everyone I'm Eyenos0!

39 posts in this topic

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. Looks like an awesome place, i have turned to The Lord for guidance and he has placed this site before me. Truly amazing. I hope to learn a lot from all of my fellow Christians. I need The Lord more than ever now. Praise him. Hallelujah!

Welcome to Worthy. 

welcome Eyenos0 

What an overwhelming welcoming, I feel so welcomed here already. How is everyone's evening? If I can share?

I just got done praying and sometimes to be honest, I feel unheard. I try to ask Jesus why I have had such a rough life to try and understand the purpose of my suffering, but he won't speak to me. sometimes I wish God would talk to me like he did to the people in the bible days. Does Jesus Speak to you guys? Do you literally hear a voice? I wish it was that easy!

What an overwhelming welcoming, I feel so welcomed here already. How is everyone's evening? If I can share?

I just got done praying and sometimes to be honest, I feel unheard. I try to ask Jesus why I have had such a rough life to try and understand the purpose of my suffering, but he won't speak to me. sometimes I wish God would talk to me like he did to the people in the bible days. Does Jesus Speak to you guys? Do you literally hear a voice? I wish it was that easy!

:thumbsup:

Sometimes, Very Very Softly

And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:  And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. 1 Kings 19:11-12

But Daily Through

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

The Bible

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:17

My friend I have also had a very difficult life full of pain and sorrow but I know that it all happened so I would be the person I am now. I have only heard God speak to me out loud once but he does speak to us all the time we only need to know how to listen. when you get more posts friend me and we can talk about stuff:] Im going to bed soon but tomorrow Im all ears

God speaks to us through His Word. 

2Ti 3:16:  
All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 
2Ti 3:17:  
that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work. 

God allows thing to happen in our lives , so that we may grow spiritually. 

1Pe 1:6:  
in which you greatly rejoice, yet a little while, if need be, grieving in manifold temptations; 
1Pe 1:7:  
so that the trial of your faith (being much more precious than that of gold that perishes, but being proven through fire) might be found to praise and honor and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, 

Remember this,,,

if anyone claims that God has spoken to them , always compare what is said with the Word.

Because HIS Words will always be in in full agreement with what the Word says.