In The Middle Of Hot Summer Nights

In The Heart Of The Tower District In Fresno, CA

My Christian Buddies Out Roaming And Witnessing For Jesus

Would Occasionally Run Into A Group Of Witches

Who Somehow Knew They Were Christians

And Would Complained That Spells

Didn't Work On Any Christians

I Wonder How They Knew :24: :24: :24:

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Beloved, Don't Forget To Sign Up For The Coming Hoedown~!

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

Amen~!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

spells only work on those who believe in them . . .and if you are in Christ, what reason would you have to believe in them?

spells only work on those who believe in them . . .

and if you are in Christ, what reason would you have to believe in them?

:thumbsup:

But,

Yea, hath God said, Genesis 3:(c )

Satan Only Works On Those Who Believe In Him?

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

And If You Are A Christian......

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Analyze it all you want, but when it comes to witchcraft:-

love-stay-away-13257057211.png

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1963

In all my travels I have seen and heard things and have also witness a lot also. I am someone that only believe what I have seen and witness and yes there are spells, jinx, curses and so on and witches uses all that to rake havoc on people's live. Eph 6:12 gives us a peep in to it. God is so great and powerful and he fights for us when we call upon him but I will suggest that you stay far away from witches or wizard and always do good to everyone because you don't know who is a witche or a wizard and they are so fond of looking for trouble because they can't hurt you if you don't look for their trouble. The universe has a code that they all follow.

I don't know. I don't remember a verse that says they can or can't.  :(

:thumbsup:

In The Middle Of Hot Summer Nights

In The Heart Of The Tower District In Fresno, CA

My Christian Buddies Out Roaming And Witnessing For Jesus

Would Occasionally Run Into A Group Of Witches

Who Somehow Knew They Were Christians

And Would Complained That Spells

Didn't Work On Any Christians

I Wonder How They Knew :24: :24: :24:

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Beloved, Don't Forget To Sign Up For The Coming Hoedown~!

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

Amen~!

Made the mistake of going to a "Psychic Fair" with a friend once. I had no idea what went on at one of those things at the time but the folks there instantly knew we were believers. It was pretty creepy, and a couple of folks yelled at us about "screwing up their magic." :laugh:

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings tigger......

Everytime I see one of these threads I am just amazed by some of the responses i read & how little Christians really know about the adversary....which is really a good thing but what is most important and what every Christian should know is what God tells us.......STAY AWAY,we should not even speak about the things they do in darkness,stay armed,resist the devil,take captive every thought,be sober,be vigilant

My past is a faded memory but more of a nightmare that by the Grace of God alone ,I lived through it.......who better to tell you ....DO NOT EVEN BE CURIOUS about what they can & cannot do but from me,your Sister in Christ who once was a practicing witch........are spells & curses real?Yes they are tigger but they have nothing to do with you or your life....you are a child of the Light,Gods own & they are children of the dark,satans own.As far as the east is from the west is as far as a Christian should be from a witch!

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

You see this verse of Holy Scripture,Gods Word.......take note that the devil seeks whom he MAY devour,whom he can,meaning who he is ABLE to......is he able to devour a Christian?Absolutely........IF one walks around without the full armor of God on,that is mistakenly under the impression that they are not susceptible to getting hit by one of those fiery darts without the powerful Arm of the Lord ........even our rebuke in Jesus Name is nothing but words without Christ Authority & the Power of the Holy Spirit

I have met so many baby Christians who have encountered spiritual attacks & have gotten some really bad advice about spiritual warfare from mature Christians who do not understand that they did as much harm to these babes as if they sent a child into a battlefield of soldiers using machine guns & bombs armed only with a sling shot.......it is not a realm where any Christian who does not stand firmly on our Position of Victory in Christ,covered by His Blood should ever tread...................This is defeated enemy but no human is any match without the Sword of the Spirit

All I really want to stress emphatically is focus on God,walk in Spirit & in Truth and give no attention to anything that is not of God.......the Lord will fight every battle and attack (curse spell) & no weapon formed against you shall prosper when you simply live Holy & in relationship with the Lord,pray without ceasing

With love -in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Living where I do, and doing what I do, I come across "sangoma's" on almost a daily basis. There are sangoma's who work for the good, and those that work for the bad. Both are unbiblical and demon driven (claiming to talk to the dead). I have seen the result of curses upon people, and some have died.

I have stood face to face with a ranting sangoma in Mozambique (some use human body parts, children are most preferred, there is a brisk trade, check out the internet and you will see), while he shook a dried bladder (with bones inside) in my face and cursed me for destroying his business (they charge up to $60 to $1000 for a spell) because we had started a bible study in the Musi (homestead) next door. We stood and countered him with scripture. He was a big man, bare chested, dressed in animal skins, with animal skin bracelets, a headdress from a leopard, and a belt of inflated bladders from the Lord only knows where....

Do theses spells and curses work? The dark one's do, but only if you are in the culture, and believe they can. Some Mozambique Christians won't go anywhere near then, and won't talk about them. They probably, having seen them at work, still believe in the danger. 

The sangoma attends the same bible study today, and when the Holy Spirit descended on him (I was not there), I was told it was like a darkness had left him, and the surrounding area. He lay on the ground and sobbed, and was broken.... He is now a strong man of God.

Now enough airtime for satan.

Let's get back to what really counts "Jesus and His Love for us!"

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Fez

Oh,Glory to God!What a wonderful story of deliverance & the Love of Jesus!Halleluliah!

Thats what I love to hear,,,,,,,no publicity or "airtime "for the enemy....let us focus on our Jesus,Praise the Lord!He is all we need to know!All we will ever need

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Some Mozambique Christians won't go anywhere near then, and won't talk about them.

They probably, having seen them at work, still believe in the danger.

Looks like some work ahead strengthening them...

Matt 10:28

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but

rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

KJV

Mark 16:15

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

KJV

If they were to see this lack of fear where once was fear-> these witch doctors would have a good

witness of to Whom really has power and is to be feared... How about the witch doctor that was

converted is He afraid of them? Inquiring minds and all that :) Love, Steven