• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

Chose today whom you will follow because desolation will soon follow. Will you chose Christ blessed be his name or Satan for many will say I have speak in your name but he say I know you not. You hear satan rapture its every where. Now hear Christ words

Matthew 13

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

The tares are gather first.

Matthew 24

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

If any other is preach this is the anti christ you chose today and repent for the kingdom is at hand.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

ezekiel

This is the final separation after the mill.  When is Satan's work finally ended, at the time of his release from the pit, after the thousand years is over.  First, collect the weeds (the weeds are not finished growing until the last rebellion after the mill).  Then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn (New Jerusalem).

In Christ

Montana Marv

Chose today whom you will follow because desolation will soon follow. Will you chose Christ blessed be his name or Satan for many will say I have speak in your name but he say I know you not. You hear satan rapture its every where. Now hear Christ words

Matthew 13: 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.....

....If any other is preach this is the anti christ you chose today and repent for the kingdom is at hand.

~

ezekiel

This is the final separation after the mill.  When is Satan's work finally ended, at the time of his release from the pit, after the thousand years is over.  First, collect the weeds (the weeds are not finished growing until the last rebellion after the mill).  Then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn (New Jerusalem).

In Christ

Montana Marv

:thumbsup:

Jesus

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

And The Great Hoedown

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

Beloved, The Choose  Is Clear

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:31

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

satans rapture? ascending to the heavens to satan?

satans rapture? ascending to the heavens to satan?

:24: :24: :24:

Satan's Hook

Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.

He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride. Job 41:33-34

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ezekial

You hear satan rapture its every where.

I'm sorry ,I don't get out much but where is every where that you hear this?It is quite ridiculous really. Anyway,is there a question you have pertaining to the Scripture you posted or something you would like to discuss about it?

God Bless you ,Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I am thinking that English is not the ops first language and that perhaps the expression is either misunderstood or meant in a way that means something else in another lanaguage?

hope that was not too confusing...........itwasntme_20.png

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

The concept that rapture is for satan and not of God is a false teaching by a certain heretic preacher. That preacher also has a lot of other false teachings. I am hoping ezekiel is not a follower of that preacher.

I Am Convinced

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:35-39

~

The concept that rapture is for satan and not of God is a false teaching by a certain heretic preacher.

That preacher also has a lot of other false teachings.

I am hoping ezekiel is not a follower of that preacher.

Since The Rapture Is Simply About

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

The First Resurrection

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation 20:4-6

The Devil Again

Yea, hath God said, Genesis 3:1(c )

Lies

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

But

Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. Matthew 22:29-32

We Have The Truth

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:26-29

Praise The Holy Name Of Jesus

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. 1 John 2:12-14

And In His Name And By His Precious Blood, Dust Eater Get Off Worthy

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:7-10

And Leave My Little Brother ezekiel Alone With Jesus

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

In His Majesties Service, Joe

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

The concept that rapture is for satan and not of God is a false teaching by a certain heretic preacher. That preacher also has a lot of other false teachings. I am hoping ezekiel is not a follower of that preacher.

Never heard of it.  Now I know......